Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK, ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, Chaguaramas, Chef de Partie, CREWS INN Vacancies January 2022, CUSTOMER SERVICE, DIEGO MARTIN, employment, employment opportunity, food and beverage, Food Beverage Manager, Full Time, hospitality, Hospitality jobs, hotel, MANAGER, RESTAURANT, Sales, Sales Representative, TELEMARKETING, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
January 9, 2022 at 1:08 pm #991652Sweet TnTKeymasterLOCATION: WEST – DIEGO MARTIN, CHAGUARAMASCATEGORY: HOTEL, RESTAURANT, FOOD BEVERAGEDEADLINE: January 14, 2022GENDER: Male, Female, Other
POSITION : Chef de Partie
REPORTS TO: Kitchen Supervisor/ Sous Chef/ Chef de Cuisine
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your/ company specialty, under the supervision of the Sous Chef/Chef De Partie.
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you.
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- To work and train on all stations in the kitchen by rotating station.
- To have full knowledge of menu and method of preparation.
- To maintain a high standard of specified work in accordance with the Chef’s instructions
- To prepare, cook and serve food delegated as your responsibility, ensuring that the highest possible quality is maintained and that agreed standards for food preparation, using the correct recipe and to the correct quantity. And presentation are met at all times under guidance from a senior chef
- To ensure that all food is served at a safe and appropriate temperature using thermometers or other food safe devices where necessary.
- To ensure that all mise en place is always freshly prepared and on time.
- To ensure that all stock are keep under optimum conditions.
- To monitor stock movement and be responsible for ordering on your section
- To aid in achieving food cost, kitchen standard and overall objectives
- To carry out daily and weekly procedures, including temperature checks, food labelling/dating and storage
- To ensure that all junior chefs and trainees receive the right training and optimum guidance.
- To ensure that any anticipated shortage are communicated promptly to the Sous chef or Chef de Cuisine.
- To remove any hazards and make safe any defects in the kitchen or its equipment and report any problems to a senior chef
- To keep high standards of personal hygiene, clean uniform and overall camaraderie
- To adhere to company procedures in regards to temperature checks, food labelling and dating, cleaning schedules and hygiene regulations at all times ensuring that all records of such are maintained
- To assist with the acceptance and storage of deliveries and that all relevant
- company procedures are adhered to
- To be punctual for work and report directly to the manager on duty on arrival in the kitchen
- To have an understanding of menu planning, the implementation of stock controls, the importance of good stock management, and how this enables the kitchen to meet gross profit
- To be familiar with the opening and closing procedures of the kitchen and carry them out as rotated
- To keep high standards of cleanliness on section where employed, also to assist in any job regarding hygiene or cleanliness asked for by a senior chef
- To be fully aware of all the health and safety at work regulations in accordance with HASAW Act 1974 and Hygiene Regulation Act 1971
- To be fully aware of all hygiene control and chemicals used in the work place
- To have full knowledge of, and be able to act upon, fire procedures
- To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables the hotel to achieve the objective of being a market leader in the luxury hotel sector
- To comply with all hotel and company policies
- To be responsible, whilst liaising with the Executive Head Chef, for self-development
- To be aware of and comply with statutory requirements regarding the work place such as health and safety, hygiene, fire prevention, licensing and employment law,etc
- To carry out and assist in the smooth running of the kitchen
- To attend all meeting and training sessions as required
- To undergo all training in both formal courses and on-the-job session to develop cooking and kitchen organizational skills.
- To comply with any reasonable request from your superiors
Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE)
- Practice all CrewsInn Safety & OSHA Policies & Procedures
- Maintain a safety conscious attitude at all times
- Ensure that adequate information is provided for completing tasks and seek clarification as required
- Inform supervisor of all unsafe conditions observed and the occurrence of incidents or accidents
- Securing, inspecting and using assigned PPE, tools and equipment appropriately
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Customer Service oriented
- Multi task
- Speed and dexterity
- Knowledge of HACCP procedures
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment
- Team oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great cooking skills
- An ability to delegate appropriately
- A grasp of profit margins
While performing the duties of Chef de partie, the employee is required to talk or hear orders by the Sous chef or Head Chef, stand and work for long hours, stoop or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 24KG. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Formal training in culinary arts, Diploma from a recognized food service institute or related experience in the food service industry
- Must have at least 4 years practical culinary experience.
- Hours of Work:
Your normal workweek shall consist of forty hours, Sunday to Saturday on a shift basis. However, from time to time you may be required to work longer hours.
- Allocation of Time:
It is the employee’s personal responsibility, within the framework of the tasks he/she has been set, to ensure that his/her is distributed between tasks in the most advantageous way to the overall benefit of the Company
CREWS INN Vacancies January 2022
Food & Beverage ManagerLOCATION: WEST – DIEGO MARTIN, CHAGUARAMASCATEGORY: HOTEL, RESTAURANT, FOOD BEVERAGEDEADLINE: February 3, 2022GENDER: Male, Female, Other
POSITION : Food & Beverage Manager
REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer
Conference and Banqueting Staff
Chef De Cuisine
Kitchen Staff/Café Supervisors
The Food & Beverage Manager manages all facets of our food service business at the property, which include: kitchen, restaurant, room service, catering, conferences & banquets, coffee shop and bars. While this position is directly responsible for daily operations, it also requires a creative, strategic thinker who works with staff members to identify areas for improvement or enhancement. The incumbent works closely with the Chief Executive Officer, COO, Chef De Cuisine, Purchasing Manager and Sales Team to design new programs or concepts that provide a unique dining experience for guests while driving revenue.
- Provides essential advice and support to the COO in planning new Food and Beverage facilities and services. Works closely with architects, interior designers, engineering consultant, etc. providing expert food and beverage information and advice towards facility planning initiatives.
- Manages food and beverage service human resources by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; reviewing compensation strategies.
- Ensures that manpower utilization & scheduling is optimized for efficiency and profitability
- Maintains food and beverage ambiance and service by instilling a “guest service” and a “can do” attitude among staff; coaching employees how to de-escalate conflicts.
- Ensures that the atmosphere and ambiance of the restaurant and banquet facilities are maintained at the highest standards, while optimizing seating arrangements.
- Directs food and beverage services organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to functional strategic thinking and direction.
- Directs food and beverage services operational strategies by analyzing trends; preparing critical measurements; addressing customers, profits, associates, and markets with the strategic sales team; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Works closely with IT Administrator and Accountant to ensure that available software programming and financial data are adequate to the management information and operations planning needs of the Food & Beverage business areas of CrewsInn.
- Implements food and beverage financial strategies by anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; developing budgets and capital expenditure plans; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Works closely with the Sales team to develop and maintain customer base by designing and placing advertisements; maintaining relationships with tourism, convention, and conference developers; inviting local, regional, and national food editors to review food and beverage services and suggesting food and beverage feature ideas.
- Approves menus by consulting with chef de cuisine, restaurant manager, hotel manager ; reviewing potential food and beverage menus; evaluating past popularity of menu options and availability of seasonal food ingredients and wines; anticipating food and beverage consumption and estimating cost of ingredients; minimizing waste; approving orders with suppliers; monitoring the evaluation of the quality of meats, poultry, fish, fruits, vegetables, baked goods, wines and spirits and other beverages.
- Oversees ordering of food, supplies and materials and controls food and beverage service supplies by meeting with sales representatives; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
- Keeps food and beverage service equipment operating by enforcing adherence to operating instructions; evaluating the troubleshooting of breakdowns; analyzing equipment supplies and expense; monitoring the performance of preventive maintenance; researching, evaluating, and purchasing new equipment.
- Maintains safe, secure, legal, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation and quality of food and beverage preparation and service standards and procedures; monitoring conformance to the regulations of the alcoholic beverage commission; enforcing sanitation and legal regulations of all kitchens, bars, and service areas.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating and resolving complaints about food and beverage quality and/or service.
- Updates job knowledge by creating state-of-the art food and beverage service practices in the organization; providing leadership in educational and professional organizations; being sought as a subject-matter expert; tracking and understanding emerging food and beverage services practices and standards; contributing to professional publications; maintaining personal networks with food and beverage services leaders.
- Maintains correspondence, records, accounting systems and booking procedures as necessary
- Prepares financial reports in accordance with company requirements
- Prepares Department Strategic Plans & Budgets
- Excellent customer service philosophy, practices and techniques
- Knowledge of appropriate food and beverage service etiquette, policies and procedures and the ability to train staff members on the same
- Knowledge of all proper food preparation, storage, sanitation and licensing requirements
- Effective and proven personnel management skills, including performance management, feedback and employee development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, leadership and time management skills
- Able to multi-task & handle duties of a complex nature
- Good organizational, analytical, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Experience in purchasing and managing contracts with established vendors, inventory control and budget creation, as well as long-term financial planning and reporting
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work long hours
- Able to constantly motivate team members by maintaining a positive attitude
- Flexible & innovative
- A positive thinker
- A first degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management
- HACCP certification would be an asset
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar position
- Experience in employee relations
- Must be computer literate and have a genuine interest in the hotel industry
- Hours of Work:
Your normal work week shall consist of forty hours, Sunday to Saturday on a shift basis. However, from time to time you may be required to work longer hours.
- Allocation of Time:
It is the employee’s personal responsibility, within the framework of the tasks he/she has been set, to ensure that his/her is distributed between tasks in the most advantageous way to the overall benefit of the Company.
- Customer Relations:
The employee is to communicate courteously and effectively with customers at all levels and make best efforts to assist, so as to ensure that the Company’s image is always protected and maintained at the highest possible level.
CREWS INN Vacancies January 2022
Accounts Receivables ClerkLOCATION: WEST – DIEGO MARTIN, CHAGUARAMASCATEGORY: ACCOUNTING, FINANCE, AUDIT, INSURANCE ADMINDEADLINE: January 15, 2022GENDER: Male, Female, Other
POSITION: Accounts Receivable Clerk
REPORTS TO: Assistant Accountant
Responsible for Accounts Receivable, local and foreign, ensuring both the proper record of all invoices monthly and the timely collection of receivables within the Company’s collection policy.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enter invoices into the Peachtree software ensuring all invoices for the month are entered accurately and within the respective period.
- Prepare and enter receipts on customer accounts.
- Enter approved credit and debit adjustments to customer files.
- Run credit reference checks on credit applications.
- Create accounts for new customers upon approval of credit applications.
- Prepare invoices and statements for timely dispatch to customers ensuring letters and signed invoices for incidentals are attached.
- Contact customer to ensure timely collection of receivables within approved credit terms and limits.
- Bring to Management’s attention any difficult accounts whose balances have aged to ninety days and beyond.
- Maintain customer files.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by the Accountant
- carry out other reasonable duties that are asked of you besides those associated with your main duties
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of basic accounting
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Must be self-motivated and have initiative.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Must be pursuing accounting qualification
- Computer knowledge and/or experience required.
- Minimum experience required
- Hours of Work
The normal hours of work are from 8.00a.m. to 4.30 p.m. Mondays through Fridays with one (1) hour’s break for lunch normally between 12.00 noon and 1.00 p.m. Because of the nature of employment, the employee will be required to work outside of these normal working hours as and when the occasion arises.
- Allocation of Time
It is the employee’s personal responsibility, within the framework of the tasks he/she has been set, to ensure that his/her time is distributed between tasks in the most advantageous way to the overall benefit of the Company.
- Customer Relations
The employee is to communicate effectively with customers at all levels, so as to ensure that the Company’s image is always protected and maintained at the highest possible level.
Every month in 2022 we will be giving away one PlayStation 5. To qualify like us on Facebook and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
World of Tanks is an epic online multiplayer game featuring authentic tanks from the mid-20th century. Take control of steel beasts and battle through historic locations where strategy means victory.
Cadel Trading Vacancies December 2021
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.