Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, it, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Senior Auditor, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, WASA, WASA Jobs, WASA Vacancy, WASA Vacancy June 2022, WATER AND SEWERAGE AUTHORITY, work
- This topic is empty.
July 1, 2022 at 10:48 pm #997594jacksoncgqParticipant
WASA Vacancy June 2022, WASA Vacancy June 2022, WASA Vacancy June 2022, WASA Vacancy June 2022
WASA Vacancy June 2022
SENIOR AUDITOR, IT
Water and Sewerage Authority (WASA)
SENIOR AUDITOR, IT
WATER AND SEWERAGE AUTHORITY CAREER OPPORTUNITY
In keeping with our commitment to be the leader in the water and wastewater sector within the Caribbean, we are seeking an outstanding achiever to enhance and manage the internal audit controls and conformance to governing standards. This is an opportunity to become a member of a dynamic management team, committed to building a high-performance organization dedicated to ensuring water security for every sector in our country.
Job Title: SENIOR AUDITOR, IT
Application Deadline: 08th JULY 2022
HR Contact: DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCES
We are seeking a proven professional to perform complex level professional IT internal auditing work, which also involves planning, leading or conducting IT special audit projects, providing consulting services to the organization’s management and staff on risk assessment and control effectiveness, provide key input for the development of the annual audit plan and providing training, inclusive of coaching internal audit staff.
The Senior Auditor, IT will be responsible for supervising post implementation reviews of new IT systems, data migration testing, audit projects to ensure objectives are achieved, quality is assured and staff is developed. The successful candidate would be required to prepare reports for all engagements, concluding on audit objectives, scope, findings, and make recommendations for improvements in internal controls and cost savings with limited supervision. Hold discussions with varying levels of management, as appropriate, during and upon the completion of audits.
The Senior Auditor, IT will report to the Head, Internal Audit and Compliance and will be required to perform and document audit procedures, develop criteria, analyze evidence, utilize Data Analytics and CAATS, evaluate IT systems and provide advice on internal Controls.
- Ability to critically analyze IT risks of IT Risk Assessment
- Ability to identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
- Ability to perform continuous auditing and advanced proficiency in data analytics using ACL, SQL, Excel, Power Bi and application systems
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment and participate in department projects
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks/projects simultaneously, balancing priorities and deliverables
- Independently identifies key business process and IT controls and assesses their design and operating effectiveness
- Systematically tests and evaluates controls to verify efficiency and effectiveness of operations, reliability of information, and compliance with applicable regulations
- Experience in IT auditing
- Advanced investigative and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Management Information Systems terminology, concepts and practices
- Extensive knowledge of CAATS, Oracle ERP Solutions computer based applications and data analysis tools
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science and certification in Certified Information Systems Auditing (CISA)
Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) / ACCA
At least five (5) years’ experience in an Audit or Information Technology Auditing field with three (3) years supervisory experience.
THE SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUAL SHOULD BE:
- An individual that displays integrity, ethics and competence
- A critical thinker and problem solver
- An individual that displays excellent interpersonal communication with (verbal and written) reporting skills
- Self – confident and influential
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be provided.
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.