Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accountant Bookkeeper Vacancy, Accountant Vacancy, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Bookkeeper Vacancy, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Port of Spain, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
June 10, 2022 at 11:56 am #996825wuqedaParticipant
Accountant Bookkeeper Vacancy, Accountant Bookkeeper Vacancy, Accountant Bookkeeper Vacancy, Accountant Bookkeeper Vacancy,
Overview of the Role
To manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Responsibilities also include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. Ultimately provide with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cashflow. Main objective is to achieve timely delivery of work with high accuracy.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures (GAAP).
• Strong understanding of accounting concepts such as bookkeeping, receivables and payables reconciliation, bank reconciliation, account audits and reconciliations, taxation, etc.
• Working knowledge on Quickbooks/Sage/Xero/Blackbaud (NXT) and MS-Excel.
• Experience with General Ledger functions.
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
• A Bachelors or Master’s in Commerce/ Accounting or Chartered Accountancy Intermediate or any finance related degree.
• Additional certification CPA or CMA is a plus.
• Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary.
• Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to clients, budget preparation and analysis.
• Operate, support and review the day-to-day accounting operations, month-end activities and processes for designated clients.
• Collaborate with the supervisor and designated clients on their respective daily functions.
• Interact with the client via email and/or phone (if required).
• Perform day-to-day duties that include reviewing the accounting and financial reporting for the assigned clients.
• Effectively communicate all escalations to the supervisor.
• Resolve queries in a timely manner working around the established TATs (turnaround times).
• Strictly adhere to the SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
• Train new resources as and when required.
• Understanding processes and documenting them as detailed SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) as and when required
Inside Sales Representative
The inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
Requirements and skills
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Forward all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .Consulting • Digital Transformation • Staff Augmentation • Training
+1 250 800 5744 Extn: 9011 email@example.com http://www.valenta.io
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.