Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, Caribbean Jobs, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, Jobs 2022, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Ministry of National Security Trinidad and Tobago, Port of Spain, Supervisor Public Procurement, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
May 22, 2022 at 8:24 pm #996060shirleylwyMember
Ministry of National Security Trinidad and Tobago Supervisor Public Procurement
Ministry of National Security Trinidad and Tobago willing to hire “Supervisor Public Procurement”.
Interested applicants with an experience of 2 years with a Degree in Management Studies shall apply online. In addition, candidates are required to register on Ministry of National Security Trinidad and Tobago’s recruitment database.
Therefore, job seekers must send their updated resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Lenovo Ideapad 3 Chromebook – 11.6″ – Intel N4020 Celeron – 4GB – 32GB eMMC – Onyx Black – Chrome OS – 82BA0000US US$136.00
Ministry of National Security Trinidad and Tobago Supervisor Public Procurement Jobs 2022
Recently, Ministry of National Security Trinidad and Tobago released a vacancy notice on May 16, 2022, regarding their current vacant post of Supervisor Public Procurement. Therefore, interested Trinidad and Tobago job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Recruiter Ministry of National Security Trinidad and Tobago Position Supervisor Public Procurement Location Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago Country Trinidad and Tobago Total Vacant Post 01 Qualification Degree in Management Studies Experience Required Minimum Two years Application Deadline 27th May 2022
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Ministry of National Security Trinidad and Tobago
- Organization Type: Government
- Employment Type: Full time
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Educational Qualification: Degree in Management Studies
- Closing Date: May 27, 2022
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
Position: Supervisor Public Procurement
- The incumbent is required to co-ordinate and supervise the work of professional and other support staff engaged in the provision of procurement and dtsposal services in a Ministry/Department, under the direction of a senior officer. Work includes contributing to the formulation of the procurement and disposal strategic plan; participating In the development and management of related programmes and projects; overseeing the implementation of performance management systems related to public procurement and disposal; collaborating on the development of tender documents; developing training and information programmes; liaising with the Office of Procurement Regulation on procurement and disposal issues and making recommendations for the revision or development of new policies and procedures.
Skills and Abilities
- Sound investigative, analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to co-ordinate the activities of a group of professional and other support staff.
- Ability to use e-procurement software applications.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate data and trends and make informed recommendations.
- Ability to interpret legislation, policies, procedures, rules and regulations pertaining to the procurement and disposal of public property.
- Ability to think critically, solve complex problems and make decisions within approved policy frameworks.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines.
For More Details Visit Official Notification
Minimum Experience and Training
- Considerable experience in the area of procurement management including at least two (2) years at a supervisory level.
- Training as evidenced by a recognised degree in Management Studies, Public Sector Management, Finance, Law, Economics or Marketing; supplemented by certification in Procurement and Supply, Procurement Management or Supply Chain Management from an accredited institution; or any equivalent combination of experience and training.
How to Apply Online
Applications including résumés giving details of qualifications and experience, names and addresses of two (2) references should be submitted online to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of National Security, Temple Court 1, 31-33 Abercromby Street, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Closing date for applications is May 27, 2022
The Ministry thanks all interested applicants, but advises that only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Particulars Details Link Job Notice Download Official Website nationalsecurity.gov.tt Address 31-33 Abercromby Street, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago Contacts Email: email@example.com
About the Company
Minister Hinds has previous experience in the national security landscape, having served as Minister of State in the Ministry of National Security from June 2004 to November 2007. He made significant contributions to the enactment of legislation relating to the administration of justice in Trinidad and Tobago including the Kidnapping Bill, the Firearms Bill, the Police Service Bill, the Police Complaints Authority Bill and the Evidence Amendment Bill.
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.