Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, Consulting, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, Digital Transformation, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, Staff Augmentation, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Training, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, Valenta, Virtual Assistant Vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
July 30, 2022 at 2:23 pm #998249gretchencraceParticipant
Virtual Assistant Vacancy, Virtual Assistant Vacancy, Virtual Assistant Vacancy, Virtual Assistant Vacancy
Virtual Assistant Vacancy
Virtual Assistant – Sales Executive
Our ideal salesperson has a strong understanding of the sales process, and excels at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. We’re seeking a quick learner with strong listening and negotiating skills, and someone with presence who can showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
As a sales executive, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of daily calls, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing leads by service marketing on social media channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and job portals.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies and Responsibilities: –
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Prospect call preparation, including company background research and other pertinent lead information
• Acquire targeted business clients by actively optimizing pipelines and sourcing new leads until they are engaged
• Researching prospects and generating leads
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
• Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities
• Maintain detailed records of outgoing and ingoing calls as well as follow up information and outcomes
• Accurately document the customer’s personal information including phone number, address and other order information
• Persuasively engage the customer in conversation to explain how we can add value to their lives and meet their needs
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
• Perform basic administrative activities.
Requirements: – Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
• At least 1 – 3 years of sales experience
• Solid knowledge of Sales management and b2b sales pipeline management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• Proven inside sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
• Experience working with Zoho or similar CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please forward all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Sherrie Ann Khan Contracts & FinanceConsulting • Digital Transformation • Staff Augmentation • Training +1 250 800 5744 Extn: 9011
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/SweetTnTMagazineTV
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99 Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.