Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Affiliate Marketing Manager, Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Career Opportunity, Chile, Colombia, Communication Specialists, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, Customer Success Specialist, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, employment, employment opportunity, Ergeon, Full Time, Guyana, Head of QA, Honduras, Hostinger International, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, Internship, iPhone Photography School, Jamaica, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, LATAM Remote, Latin America, MANAGER, marketing, Mexico, Money Mouth Marketing, NTU International A/S, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Qeystroke, Remote, Remote Affiliate Marketing Manager, Remote Jobs, Remote Jobs Trinidad and Tobago, Remote Sales Representative, Remote Test Manager, Rocket.Chat, Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Representative (Remote), Santa Lucia, Social Media Marketing, Spanish remote jobs, Spanish speaking jobs, Tech Talent Pool, TELEMARKETING, Test Manager, Testlio, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad & Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Vacancies, vacancy, Virtual Assistant, WFH Affiliate Marketing Manager, WFH Sales Representative, WFH spanish jobs, WFH Test Manager, work, Work Better Now, work from home, Work from home sales representative
- This topic is empty.
October 29, 2022 at 6:13 pm #1001152franziskabookerParticipant
Remote Jobs Trinidad and Tobago, Remote Jobs Trinidad and Tobago, Remote Jobs Trinidad and Tobago, Remote Jobs Trinidad and Tobago
Remote Jobs Trinidad and Tobago #1
Head of QA – Remote
Rocket.Chat, Latin America, Remote
About the job
This is a remote position for applicants in Brazil or other countries with similar time zone.
We are looking for a Head of QA to join our rocket and be part of our Engineering IT Team.
With a strong background in software testing processes and leadership of QA teams, communications and problem-solving skills, this person will work mainly with the Engineering and Product teams to meet business needs.
What You’ll Do 🧑💻
- Design and maintain building blocks of QA processes.
- Research, implement and follow best practices related to QA.
- Be accountable for the test automation projects, mentor, and provide leadership to the QA engineers.
- Act as escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams.
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement.
- Implement steps required to improve QA processes.
- Define, gather and implement testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders.
- Guarantee QA is involved in the whole development cycle.
- Estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities.
- To communicate QA vision to different stakeholders inside the company.
- Manage training and continuous learning of QA staff i.e., short courses, conferences, meetups or certifications.
- Leverage agile techniques to get things done.
Your Skills 🎯
- Experience leading QA projects.
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills.
- Experience implementing QA processes.
- Experience in delivering QA work in a continuous deployment environment.
- Experience with both manual and automated tests.
- Advanced English.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle demands working in a highly agile and intensely interactive environment.
Wherever you are our goal is to make your routine as a Rocketeer feel enjoyable, exciting, and comfortable, so if you are remote or working from our office in Porto Alegre (Brazil) you’ll receive a set of benefits to improve your work experience! They include a flexible schedule, multicultural environment with colleagues in over 30 countries, a vibrant company culture, remote work as you wish, unlimited Paid Time Off, language and tech courses and more!
About Rocket.Chat 🚀
Rocket.Chat is the world’s largest open-source communications platform. Built for organizations that need more control over their communications, it enables collaboration between colleagues, partners, customers, communities, and even platforms without compromises on data ownership, customizations, or integrations.
Tens of millions of users in over 150 countries and organizations such as Deutsche Bahn, the U.S. Navy and Credit Suisse trust Rocket.Chat every day to keep their communications completely private and secure.
As Rocket.Chat we believe in reconnecting the world, one conversation at a time! See yourself in that? So, apply now!
Remote Jobs Trinidad and Tobago #2
Join Qeystroke’s Tech Talent Pool (LATAM Remote)
Qeystroke, Trinidad and Tobago, Remote
About the job
If you’re a software developer or IT professional apply now to be considered for future positions!
All positions are:
- Long-term & full-time
- 100% remote
- Compensation in USD (min. 3000 monthly) which you can withdraw in USD, your local currency or even crypto!
Remote Jobs Trinidad and Tobago #3
Ergeon, Trinidad and Tobago, Remote
About the job
A Bit About Us
We are disrupting the trillion-dollar construction industry with technology, making it possible for almost any profession to operate remotely. Our company is the only startup combining the strengths of technology and remote work to solve the challenges of residential construction. Our software, data engine, and business processes allow our globally distributed team to offer customers a user-friendly local experience. Over 7000 happy customers in the US have gotten professional, responsive end-to-end fence and concrete installation services. Our software powers a growing all-remote team of 250+ staff members, brought together by our shared values of being kind, investing in people, and being lean. You can read more about our all-remote company here: How Anyone Can Work for a Silicon Valley Start-Up
With the belief that everyone has a right to professional growth and respect regardless of their location, we proudly have staff (aka Ergeoneers) in over 40 countries, with a 4.9 score and 98% recommendation rating on Glassdoor. Come join us to make construction friendly and accessible!
Ergeon: [er – g- eon]
Erg = unit of work or energy
Eon = billion years
Ergeon is founded by CS Ph.D. serial entrepreneurs Jiayue (Jenny) He and Odysseas Tstatalos. They picked this name to symbolize their joint passion for using tech to revolutionize work.
Overview of the Role
The Customer Specialist role is considered an entry-level steppingstone and transition for the Senior Customer Specialist role. During the typical timeframe of six (6) months, the Company is committed to the personal and professional development of the Customer Specialist with the purpose of helping the team member take the next step in their sales career through guidance, coaching, support etc, allowing them to reach the Senior Customer Specialist level.
As a Customer Specialist, you will be Ergeon’s voice to new leads interested in our home service products. From the first conversation to closing the deals, you will support Ergeon’s growth by walking customers through a high-touch, customer-oriented sales experience. Whether getting to know the lead’s needs, quoting a project, or sharing Ergeon’s value proposition, you will be focused on listening and creating the best customer experience above all else. You will have full ownership of your leads pipeline throughout the whole sales cycle and be in control of your paycheck!
A typical day for a Customer Specialist at Ergeon will include the following:
- Taking ownership and managing your own lead pipeline.
- Communicating with leads via inbound and outbound calls, emails, and text messages.
- Being responsible for timely follow-ups and communications with your customers.
- Using the CRM and proprietary tools to conduct the administrative and technical processes of the sales cycle.
- Sending quotes, clarifying questions, and negotiating the close.
- Communicating and collaborating cross-functionally.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1+ year(s) experience in Sales (B2B or B2C).
- Strong communication and customer rapport-building skills.
- Ability to master new products and concepts quickly.
- Business owners “can do” mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organization, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Adaptability to company-related changes.
- English fluency and proficiency (written and spoken).
- Self-driven and goal oriented.
- Schedule flexibility, with possible weekends, working 40 hours per week between 8am and 8pm PST.
Nice to have:
- Sales experience in home improvement or construction industries.
- Understanding the complexities of a multiple-stage sales cycle.
- Experience with reaching monthly targets.
- Independence and non-reliance on scripts.
$7 USD Hourly Base + Monthly Sales Commissions Bonus
A Sales Representative at Ergeon can expect to be making around $26,000 USD per year,
and if they excel at the role than $30,000 USD is also achievable!
Remote Jobs Trinidad and Tobago #4
Affiliate Marketing Manager
iPhone Photography School, Latin America, Remote
About the job
What’s iPhone Photography School all about?
We make online courses that help people take stunning photos with the iPhone.
With our 9-year track record, we’re the world’s leader in mobile photography education.
And while we’re proud of everything we’ve accomplished so far, we’re just getting started.
And this is why we are looking for an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our team.
What will you be doing as our Affiliate Marketing Manager?
- Actively seek out new affiliates and influencers
- Sell the opportunity, overcome reservations and close deals
- Build strong relationships that lead to on-going results
- Collaborate with affiliates to organize promotions that increase sales
- Monitor and continuously improve performance
What’s in it for me?
Of course, this can’t all be one-sided, and we believe that we provide one of the best remote working environments in the world.
State of the art software to stay connected and organized? We’ve got that.
Investing both time and money in your learning to ensure that you continually grow? We do that.
Flexible working schedule to ensure that you maintain a healthy work-life balance? Well, that’s a no-brainer.
But should you apply?
This is not a decision we can make for you, but what we can do is lay out our Purpose, Values and Mission to help you decide for yourself.
As a company we believe in honesty and transparency, and once you click the apply button you will have the chance to learn all about us before you decide on whether to submit your application.
Hiring the best candidate is very important to us, but equally important is hiring the right candidate. Only apply if you really identify with what you read on the next page.
Note: This is a 100% remote full-time position. Due to time zone differences, we won’t be able to hire applicants residing in Australia or the eastern parts of Asia.
Remote Jobs Trinidad and Tobago #5
Customer Success Specialist (Spanish language) (Remote)
Hostinger International, Latin America, Remote
About the job
Do you dream of launching your career in IT, but need some experience to get started? Do you believe that communication is your strong suit? Do you think that customers deserve more than just support? Are you willing to go above and beyond to help them succeed? We’ve got a match! We are looking for a Junior Customer Success Specialist to join our Customer Success Team ⭐We are Hostinger, a world-class web hosting company ranked among the Top 3 hosting brands in the world. Our team consists of 1,000+ curious and high-spirited professionals working worldwide. Are you getting excited? Keep reading to learn more.
What You Will Do:
- Communicate with customers and solve their billing or account-related issues, as well as technical issues related to websites, hosting and domains, via live chat and tickets (Spanish and English).
- Be a true ambassador and show our customers what customer obsession is really about.
- Focus on the customers’ success by offering additional services, tools, and products.
- Dive deep into the world of IT by continuously polishing your technical background.
- Deliver impactful work on a company scale
What We Expect:
- C1 or native written and spoken English proficiency.
- Excellent skills in Spanish to communicate with customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills such as proactiveness and empathy (experience in the customer service field is a plus);
- Hunger for learning and growing.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week (5 days a week), 8h/day, in rotating shifts (including nights, and weekends);
- Availability to participate in our online e-training (in English) during the first month, from Monday to Friday, from 8 to 5PM (GMT-3).
- A computer with the following parameters: processor – Intel i5 or higher, AMD Ryzen 5 or higher, RAM: 8 GB or higher.
- Ability to boost the internet speed up to 50 Mbps.
What We Offer:
- Paid 5-week training course in technology, product, and communication areas + 1 week of practice.
- Permanent remote work opportunity – position is fully remote.
- A competitive monthly payment in USD.
- Bonuses: unlimited for upselling and efficiency based on KPIs.
- Regular remote team building and OKR events.
- Loads of possibilities for your personal growth: Udemy account, Successors Academy course, Scribd subscription, etc.
- Active internal promotions! 75+ talents from the Customer Success team have excelled in their positions throughout 2021!
- 20 days of paid time off.
- Estimated start date: as soon as possible!
Check out this video from our Customer Success people who give you a sneak peek into the job!
There is no better time to apply than now! If you are interested in joining our team, apply now using your CV in English 💜
Remote Jobs Trinidad and Tobago #6
Testlio, Latin America, Remote
About the job
No matter which mobile apps you use, there’s a good chance that Testlio plays a role in it. We have tested apps from top brands like the NBA, CBS, Microsoft, Hotels.com, and USA Today. Over 1.6 billion people have a better app experience because of our work.
With a growing client base, Testlio is seeking multiple Testing Managers to be part of our Testing Team and play an integral role in our clients’ journey with Testlio. A Testing Manager is responsible for the success of our testing delivery, taking care of the important activities of clients’ testing projects, including test scope planning, test run management, and results reporting. Testing Managers work closely with clients, testers, other Testing Managers, Testing Team Managers and our Engagement Managers to make sure that testing is executed with the Testlio stamp of quality.
Testing Managers work from their own location (e.g. home office) and collaborate with a fully distributed team across the globe (Testlio partners with testers in more than 150 countries). Watch our TestLions tell you about being a Testing Manager:
Why You’ll Love This Job
- You’ll channel your passion for software testing and be integral in helping our clients build amazing app experiences for users and for some of the most exciting companies in the world.
- You’ll be the trusted go-to testing expert for your clients.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced global company with a thriving business model, experienced leadership team and top-tier client roster.
- You’ll work alongside and learn from strongly motivated and experienced co-workers from diverse backgrounds and locations while enjoying the flexibility of a distributed team.
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
- Opportunity to learn constantly in a truly diverse and fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Ensuring the quality of a Test Run by following best practices established within Testlio as well as accounting client-side expectations.
- Defining the testing strategy for a single Run as well as for the project as a whole for a foreseeable future.
- Leading and coordinating Test Runs from start to finish – identifying relevant scope, estimating needed work task efforts, verifying the testing environment, preparing relevant test plans / mind maps / materials / guides and tools, involving relevant testers, triages reported issues, supporting testers, providing feedback and compiling meaningful end reports.
- Raising project and team related risks, problems and questions to the relevant stakeholders and taking the initiative to solve them.
- Working closely with relevant client-side stakeholders to align and execute successful testing strategies, ensuring tight process integration and exceptional results.
- Reviewing and providing feedback to test plans and test cases created by other testing managers.
- Identifying and solving technical challenges related to testing, such as simulating geographical location, using network traffic monitoring tools and so forth.
- Proactively defining priorities based on the work backlog.
- Understanding and working within the boundaries of project’s success and financial metrics, such as margin, target utilization, NPS and more.
- Monitoring project’s quality KPIs and taking appropriate actions to improve them.
What You Need to Succeed
- You got a passion, curiosity and focused interest in the field of software testing
- You have at least 3 years of hands-on testing experience, preferably also on mobile platforms. Note: in case of a practical experience in OTT device / media / live streaming testing, a potential pathway for media specialization is possible.
- You have good knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures
- You have excellent writing and very good verbal communication skills in English
- You have strong time management, problem solving, task delegation, and prioritization capabilities
- You are analytical and detail-oriented
- You have the ability to give constructive feedback to testers
- You can work well under pressure and in an environment of constant change
- You have the flexibility in work hours
- You are a fast learner, continuously improving knowledge in the testing and software development domain
- You are a good team player, socially open-minded, empathetic and considerate of cultural differences
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and cultures.
Remote Jobs Trinidad and Tobago #7
Event Operations Manager
Breakout, Trinidad and Tobago, Remote
US$50,000/yr – US$70,000/yr · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
About the job
At Breakout, a Techstars-backed company, we’re facilitators of strategic fun, building the global platform to help businesses develop strong company culture no matter where their employees are based.
We believe that teams that have fun together are happier, perform better, and stick together. And help companies like Adobe, Duolingo, and Dropbox build meaningful bonds through virtual events that shrink the distances between us, physical and otherwise.
As our Event Operations Manager, you’ll be instrumental in making sure our clients have a great experience in our virtual events. You will coordinate all of the logistics around our off-the-shelf virtual events, including host coordination, customizations, and virtual event setup. Think of these events as repeatable classes or workshops, not bespoke events.
What Will You Do?
- Coordinate event logistics for our off-the-shelf virtual events (e.g., booking hosts, adding Zoom links, assigning assistants, uploading attendee lists, managing customizations, etc.)
- Identify and implement opportunities for increasing event operations efficiency, including automation, simplification, and process standardization
- Run our Event Ops standup, coordinating between Customer Success, Sales, and Event Ops
- Manage the screening, hiring, contracting, and onboarding of hosts and assistants
- Be the first line of defense to problem solve any real-time event issues for both hosts and assistants
- Work closely with customer success, including helping answer client and participant questions as needed
- Be the voice of the host and assistant in internal planning and product and process development
- Foster community amongst our hosts and assistants, including quarterly newsletters and meet-ups and slack community channel
- Review, interpret, and maintain legal documents for client relationships, including contracts and statements of work
- Create, submit and follow up on invoices for client programs
- Lend a hand in special projects and other areas as they pop up
This role is a great fit for you if you love nerding out on the details and the opportunity to consistently improve processes. You will work closely with our Customer Success team to simplify our event operations and improve our client experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in event production, operations, or executive administration
- Client service skills (including clarity, timeliness, attention to detail, and warm and professional communication
- Someone who geeks out on improving processes and efficiency
- Proactive and self-sufficient in the ambiguity of a small team environment
- Ability to write clear, accurate, well-organized, and playful emails
- You have a growth mindset and are constantly learning and being curious
- Passionate about company culture, connecting teams, and remote work
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Proficiency with spreadsheets (Airtable a plus)
- Tech-savvy, especially with learning new systems and platforms. Experience using Quickbooks, Hubspot and Google Docs, a plus
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Flexible working options
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
Remote Jobs Trinidad and Tobago #8
Social Media Marketing – Internship
Money Mouth Marketing, Trinidad and Tobago, Remote
About the job
Money Mouth Marketing is a performance-based marketing firm and one of the only marketing companies in the country that guarantees a minimum 3X ROI.
We specialize in creating strategic direct response marketing campaigns to grow your business exponentially.
After working with thousands of companies across 41 industries, globally, we’ve discovered what really works to get results…and we’re willing to put our money where our mouth is to prove it.
We are very good at what we do and are unafraid to say so. We do what works…and don’t do what doesn’t work.
Designed to get rapid results for your business, our propriety 4Core Methodology is what differentiates us from the rest. Developed and perfected over the past 20 years, this unique system is responsible for millions in revenue for our clients.
Social Media Marketing Position (Remote).
Commission Based Internship
With all that’s going on with COVID-19, Digital Marketing jobs are EXPLODING! Companies are desperately looking for ways to better utilize the Internet to get leads, customers and stay in business. They need Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing Specialists.
However, we know it’s hard to find a good Digital Marketing job if you don’t have experience, but the question always remains, “How do you get experience if you can’t get a job?” The Answer: Internships.
We’re looking to fill 6-8 social media marketing and digital marketing positions in the next 2-3 months, and we’ve found that internships are the best way to find the right people. (60% of our employees were interns)
We are a well-established marketing firm seeking social media marketing interns to work remotely on marketing campaigns for small to medium-sized businesses. This position offers exceptional resume-building and real-world learning opportunities….and can lead to full time employment with us.
In this digital marketing and social media marketing internship, here’s just a sampling of what you will do:
- Learn the real ins and outs of the digital marketing and advertising industry
- Discover how to use social media the right way and make yourself invaluable to employers.
- Learn the difference between social media management and social media marketing. (Knowing this critical difference can virtually guarantee you’ll get a job anywhere)
- Create direct response campaigns to attract prospects from sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and others — AND convert them into customers
- Utilize social media apps and tools like: BuzzSumo, Buffer, CrowdBooster, SocialBee, Hootsuite, Linktree, SocialOomph, and others to build, track and engage with a community of fans/followers
- PROPERLY create, coordinate and track digital marketing and advertising campaigns using search engine optimization (SEO) and data analytics tools like SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google tag manager, Facebook Pixel, and dozens of others
- Setup REAL paid advertising (pay per click) campaigns on Facebook, Google Adwords, and other paid ad networks
- Collaborate and coordinate with other employees and service providers to ensure work continuity.
- We provide extensive up-to-date training and digital marketing certifications to build your resume value as needed.
- You will work remotely and be trained via pre-recorded videos and Zoom training sessions.
- You will get real-world experience and learn EXACTLY what you need to know to become HIGHLY PROFICIENT in digital marketing and social media marketing.
Job Type: Part-time, Internship
Since 2015, we’ve been 100% remote, so the ‘shut down’ has not impacted how we operate. In fact, we’re getting more business than ever.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- A reliable computer and internet access
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- General knowledge of most popular social media sites (Facebook, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)
- This is a great position if you’re a social media marketing enthusiast or looking for a job in social media marketing and digital marketing.
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
- Leadership Role
Remote Jobs Trinidad and Tobago #9
Work Better Now, Trinidad and Tobago, Remote
About the job
Job Opening: Virtual Assistant with QuickBooks or SAP Experience
Who We Are:
Work Better Now (www.workbetternow.com) provides our clients with full-time top-notch assistants who are solely dedicated to helping their clients run their businesses.
What We Offer:
- Work from your home
- A workplace that values its people
- Above-average salary
- Paid vacations and personal days.
- Referral bonus: If you refer a candidate, you will receive a $200 bonus once they complete 3 months of work with their assigned client
- Maternity/Paternity leave for up to 2 months. WBN will cover 50% of your WBN-base salary. (Applied for VAs who have been with WBN for more than one year).
The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing accounting and administrative duties. You will support our business growth and accounting department by processing invoices, transactions, and expenses as well as updating our accounting database. This position will give you the opportunity to grow your accounting knowledge and experience.
- Process invoices and daily transactions and expenses
- Perform administrative support functions
- Update and maintain accounting database with data entry and reports
- Handle monthly and quarterly reports
- Handle day-to-day accounting duties including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and payroll
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field of study (not a must)
- 1-3 years of experience working in Accounting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented
Although not required, we also prefer candidates who have:
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Bookkeeping skills
- Personal computer with:
- 8GB+ RAM
- Processor Intel I3 or AMD Ryzen 3+ or M1 chip
- Windows 10+ or from macOS Sierra (10.12.6) to the latest version.
- 10 Mbps Internet Speed (Min)
PLEASE NOTE: This amazing position is being made available for “career-minded” individuals only. Those who are looking to enter and grow with the companies that we serve. The opportunities will vary and the compensation will increase based on those opportunities. We start with above-average salaries of $950.00 per month, and such can increase based on how valuable you become to our clients.
To start the process, begin by clicking on the “I’m interested” button below. Please Note: Do not apply unless you are planning to go through the entire process. Applicants who do not complete the whole process cannot be considered for placement.
- Please keep all correspondence (CV….) in English.
- Even if you’re not looking to start working right away, you can also apply.
- You will have a period of 3-10 days (after the client’s interview) to get ready in case you’re currently employed with another company.
WBN wants the best, and to those to whom the above apply, we encourage you to apply today!
- Dominican Republic
- Trinidad & Tobago
- Santa Lucia
Remote Jobs Trinidad and Tobago #10
Communication Specialists – Trinidad and Tobago
NTU International A/S, Trinidad and Tobago, Remote
About the job
Position: Communication Specialist
Eligible nationalities: All nationalities of the targeted country
Deadline: 30th of November 2022
Do you want to be considered for our Communication projects in South America and the Caribbean? We are currently looking for communication experts in different forms of media. If you want to be considered for upcoming project vacancies, please apply and be part of our communication portfolio.
We are currently looking for a pool of communication consultants for FWCs, supporting the EU in the delivery of communication campaigns and activities in various countries or regions outside Europe. Such activities will contribute to raising EU visibility and increasing awareness of the positive impact of the projects supported by the EU with the largest possible audience in those countries or regions.
The communication consultants will be supporting the implementation of the Assignment in the relevant country, including coordination with all stakeholders and management of any subcontractors or service providers. They are expected to have professional experience in implementing communication campaigns in the relevant country as well as the necessary language skills.
- Development and validation of a detailed, costed implementation plan
- Establishment of working process and contact protocol among the local team and project stakeholders for the implementation of the campaign
- Timely implementation of the communication campaign
- Planning, organisation and management of press conferences and/or events and/or focus groups and/or workshops
- Coordination with all stakeholders, including organisation of regular coordination meetings, as required
- Media outreach
- Negotiating and/or buying traditional or digital media advertising space
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on communication activities
- Establishment and management of partnerships, e.g., with NGOs or influencers
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in journalism, communication, social science or an academic equivalent.
- Fluency in English, including the ability for clear and concise oral and written expression.
- Fluency in the main language spoken in the country of the assignment
- 8 years of professional experience in communication services, including 5 years in the country of the assignment;
- 4 years of experience in developing and implementing communication campaigns, including production or quality control of video, audio, printed materials (media and multimedia products) and events;
- Experience in the delivery of communication services for international organisations (EU, UN, IFIs) or public institutions in the country of the assignment.
- Experience with EU Delegation in delivering communication activities would be a great advantage.
Please ensure to upload your CV when applying for the position.
We encourage all applicants to follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ntu-international/
Please notice that we may contact you, in case your profile suits a specific assignment. This is an ongoing contract and as assignments will be announced continuously, expect to be contacted at any time if your profile matches the specific requirements.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Parent and teacher conflict: 5 effects of family-school problems and how to avoid them – Sweet TnT Magazine
By Joyanne James. “I’m interested in the child’s well-being!” says both the parent and teacher during every argument. But, while words are being exchanged all term, the child’s well-being is suffering. The relationship between the parent and teacher is just as crucial as the one between the child’s mother and father.
Contactless payment options have grown in favour among merchants and consumers alike, particularly in the aftermath of the epidemic. One such method is the use of digital wallets. This video explains how digital wallets work, their advantages, and their security.
As news circulate of fuel shortages and increases all around the world, you may be wondering how would you be able to afford to drive if pumping gas is becoming a luxury. Short of commuting via bicycle, gasoline and diesel price increases are going to affect everyone.
The ‘get rich quick’ chase is real. People are planning daily on how to make money using very little capital and effort in as little time as possible. They watch videos, flip through the classifieds, and constantly search on the internet for easy ways to make money.
shares her article How to Find a Remote Job originally published on July 14, 2022 on . Remote work is a trend that has been gaining popularity over recent years. There’s no doubt that despite all the difficulties the pandemic came with, expanding the availability of remote jobs has been one of the biggest benefits.
Every small business wants to increase its profits by increasing its sales. Some entrepreneurs mistakenly think the actions small businesses take are having a better product or a lower price. However, these aren’t the only options. Several minor changes can at least be tried to impact your bottom line.
Singapore is a beautiful place to be living and working in. The perk of living in Singapore is immense since it is one of the high-income today’s economies. This is a reason foreigners would want a work visa. The city-state is one of the most developed countries in the world, and its economy is booming.
Over the last few years, you’ve seen just how much flexibility there can be when it comes to online work. If you’re looking for a role that offers more of that flexibility to you, and which doesn’t need a lot of experience at all, then being an executive virtual assistant may be the right thing for you.
“Talk with those closest to you and make all your wishes KNOWN!” Juli Rasmussen offers helpful advice on how to get your affairs in order before death. I am spreading this information for those of you who don’t have your affairs in order.
Beneficiaries can get the financial support they need to replace the policyholder’s income and cover expenses after they’re gone with life insurance. However, those considering getting a life insurance policy may be wondering how much coverage they need. Read on to learn how to calculate life insurance needs and some types of policies to choose from.
Earlier, blogging was thought to be a pastime, a recreational activity that people would engage in. However, times have changed, and having a career in blogging has grown significantly. Blogs are no longer solely a simple hobby. Surprisingly, there have been unprecedented levels of online involvement, mainly due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Marijuana is one of the most trafficked, cultivated, and used drugs. Its push for legalisation both abroad and at home continues to grow and garner significant business ideas and attention from its manufacturers, investors, and researchers. The legal marijuana industry in the US is estimated at $13.6 billion as of 2019, including 340,000 jobs.
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.