Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Banking jobs, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, Deposit Clerk, employment, employment opportunity, FCB Vacancy October 2021, FIRST CITIZENS BANK LTD, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Remote Jobs, Sales Representative, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
October 15, 2021 at 10:50 pm #989660scckira663Member
FCB Vacancy October 2021
FCB Vacancy October 2021
- First Citizens Bank Ltd.
- Canaan, Trinidad and Tobago
First Citizens Bank Ltd. in Trinidad and Tobago is hiring a Deposit Clerk on today.
More details about this job are below:
The incumbent will be responsible for verifying night bag deposits, packaging notes and coins and posting of deposits to customers’ accounts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives, verifies and acknowledges number of night bags daily from two Senior officers for processing/posting within established time frames
- Verifies each night bag deposit under dual custody within established timeframes and promptly escalates any discrepancies including suspicious and irregular deposits to the Supervisor
- Prepares vouchers for differences/irregularities in customers’ deposits and processes upon approval by the Supervisor/Manager
- Packages cash and coins, including those mutilated or damaged while retaining prescribed Night Bag Tellers’ limit and remits surplus to Treasury daily
- Ensures the safekeeping of assigned Teller Crossing Stamp and other stamps as well as cash till while under his/her custody
- Engages in the daily clearing and balancing of the in-Branch ATM machines as well as the periodic balancing of the offsite machines, where applicable, with both activities performed under dual custody
- Opens self-deposit safe where applicable, and verifies the number of envelopes / contents under dual custody, before posting as well as escalates any discrepancies promptly to the Supervisor
- Performs daily Teller Posting and Balancing functions
- Secures Till along with the Lock-Up Officer, upon verification of cash on a daily basis
- Files computer reports, specimen signature cards for opened/closed accounts and other bank documents
- Engages actively in marketing and cross-selling of the Group’s products and services by explaining the features and benefits as well as making comparisons with competitors’ products and services to increase market share and achieve assigned targets
- Responds to customers’ requests, enquiries, incoming and outgoing calls, both local and foreign, in a courteous and timely manner consistent with operating standards and escalation to the Supervisor/Manager
- Completes special projects and other related activities as assigned by the Supervisor/Manager
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) GCE O’Levels A, B or C or CXC grade I, II or III of which Mathematics and English Language must be at grades I or II. Not more than two (2) of the other subjects should be at a grade III level
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in retail banking
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal, teamwork and cross-selling skills
- Ability to use initiative, work independently and exercise good judgment
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and use documents and forms
- Knowledge of the Group’s Operating Software Systems, Products and Services
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
One lucky reader won a Moto G10 smartphone for the month of August by liking Sweet TnT Magazine Facebook Page. September we gave away a Moto G20 and in October we will be giving away a Moto G30. To qualify like us on Facebook and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Was US$1,739.99save US$260.00 14% offNow US$1,479.99
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 (15”, Intel) Laptop Starting at US$424.99
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.