Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Purchasing Officer, Purchasing Officer Vacancy, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
August 1, 2021 at 1:00 am #981221wadewaldockParticipant
NCRHA Vacancy July 2021
NCRHA Vacancy July 2021
North Central Regional Health Authority
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA):
The incumbent will be required to perform professional work, provide support and aid the development of procurement and disposal strategies and the implementation of associated procurement and disposal actions in accordance with the policies, procedures, rules and regulations of the procurement and disposal function in the Department.
- Conducts research to inform the development of strategy for low value/low risk procurement and contributes to the development of procurement and disposal strategies in accordance with the procurement and disposal policies, procedures, rules, regulations and related legislation in the Department.
- Assists with pre-qualification of contractors and maintain and updating pre-qualified registers of contractors.
- Manages contract delivery arising from the low value/low risk procurement and disposal actions that have been undertaken.
- Provides advice and guidance on less complex matters regarding the application of procurement and disposal policies, procedures, rules and regulations to support staff.
- Performs duties related to the procurement, disposal, tendering and evaluation including supporting and advising buyer/shoppers concerning applicable policies and procedures.
- Identifies training and information needs of shopper/buyers and of low value/low risk suppliers and supports the development of associated training and information materials.
- Participates in the Department’s procurement and disposal strategic planning and change management processes.
- Provides assistance in the procurement and disposal performance management processes through collecting and analysing performance related data and reporting findings and making recommendations for improvement to the Chief Procurement Officer.
- Participates in the preparation of budgetary estimates of the Procurement and Disposal Function and assists in the preparation of the reporting on the activities of buyer/shoppers.
- Assists in the preparation of less complex reports; cabinet/ministerial notes, internal notes, circulars, memoranda and other documents related to procurement and disposal matters.
- Prepares and submits for publishing tender notices – Terms of Reference, Technical Specifications and Scope of Works.
- Assists in the preparation and maintenance of relevant procurement and disposal procedural manuals, desk manuals, workflow charts, data manuals and other procurement and disposal planning tools.
Minimum Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Some experience performing procurement and disposal related duties.
- Training as evidenced by a recognised University degree (Level 6 – CIPS) in procurement management, business management, finance, marketing supplemented by core courses in procurement.
* Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago.*
All applications should be submitted with a cover letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates, birth certificate, a police certificate of good character, a contact number and two (2) testimonials by August 05, 2021 and addressed (with the name of the position applied for, clearly labelled, on the outside of the envelope and the cover letter). To:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building # 39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
E-mails/Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.