Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, IGOVTT, IGOVTT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY, iGovTT Employment Opportunity July 2021, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
July 29, 2021 at 3:12 pm #981188miqueltraceyParticipant
iGovTT Employment Opportunity
iGovTT Employment Opportunity July 2021Professional – Facilities ManagementiGovTT Port of Spain Full-Time
Employment Status: Full-Time
Job Location: 52 Pembroke Street, Port of Spain
Application Deadline: 2021-08-01
This position reports to Head–Finance and Administration, and is responsible for the routine maintenance of all physical facilities either owned by or leased by the National ICT Company (IGOVTT) Limited for its business operations.
Key and Critical Responsibilities
- Perform daily inspections at iGovTT’s main office to identify, track, record and remedy potential facilities and safety deficiencies in accordance with Statutory/Regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
- Coordinate and supervise service providers/contractors at all physical facilities to ensure compliance with the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and provide monthly/quarterly reports on same.
- Perform Risk Assessments at all iGovTT facilities to ensure all HSE requirements are identified and treated with so far as is reasonable and practicable.
- Collaborate as required on initiatives/projects with iGovTT Units/Teams to attain practical, innovative and cost beneficial results and ensure smooth execution with limited risk.
- Perform quality assurance to ensure service providers comply with all necessary safety and quality standards in execution of their roles and responsibilities.
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly and on demand reports as directed and required by Unit Head or Designate.
- Provide support to the HSE committee as necessary.
- Ensure contractors/service providers submit all documentation (Service Reports and Invoices) for payment processing and administration record management.
- Respond to service desk request and trouble calls at all iGovTT facilities.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of Scope of Works/ Terms of Reference as may be required for all action items under the responsibility of the Administration Team.
- Any other duties as may be required under the facilities and safety management demands of iGovTT.
Knowledge & Experience:
- At least 3 – 5 years’ working experience in a facility maintenance function for a medium sized organization
- Competence in Microsoft Office Suite particularly in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- Technical trade experience would be an asset
- Ability to be reliable, observant and use initiative;
- Possess good time management and reporting skills
- Good appreciation of common office physical infrastructure requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well in teams
- Ability to use initiative and function independently
- BSc in Facilities Management, or BSc in Occupational Safety, Health and the Environment
- Certification in Disaster Preparedness would be an asset
- OSHA training would be considered an asset
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.