Tagged: Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Lange Trinidad Limited, marketing, Sales, Sales Representative, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, VAN SALES REPRESENTATIVE
July 18, 2021 at 1:12 pm #980921lucypoindexterParticipant
Van Sales Representative July 2021
VAN SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Lange Trinidad Limited
To perform all tasks required for the efficient delivery and sale of Automotive Lubricants and Automotive related products to Auto Garages, Hardware Stores, Supermarkets and Retail outlets in Trinidad & Tobago
- Loading various products into the Sales Van mentioned above for the purpose of selling such products directly from the van to customers.
- Keeping records of stock transferred from our warehouse into the said van and keeping records of Sales made from the Van so that all products delivered to you can be accounted for at all times.
- Raising Bills for all sales being made out of the van and accounting for the monies collected against such bills.
- Keeping Price Lists of products stocked in the van and ensuring that stock is replenished on a regular basis so that you do not run out of product.
- Collection of monies for Cash and Charge Bills owed to the Company by your customers and payment of such monies to the authorised Cashier according to the Company’s standing instructions as outlined under ”COLLECTIONS” on Page 9 of the Employees Handbook.
- Completion of a Salesman’s Daily Report indicating the Customers or Potential Customers that are visited and a brief indication of the topics discussed. This Report must be handed in to the Wholesale Division Manager on a daily basis.
- Checking the tray provided for you each morning to ensure that you receive any messages, which have been left for you, during the course of the previous working day.
- Ensuring that all safety rules and regulations are in place and observed for the proper handling of Lubricants and related products.
- Keeping the Vehicle assigned to you clean and presentable at all times and being courteous and observing all traffic regulations to portray a proper image of the Company.
- Carrying out of any other assignments, which may be given to you, by your superiors, from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to establish priorities, follow directives and work with little supervision.
– Knowledge of the automotive industry is an asset.
Qualifications and Experience:
– 5 CXC level subjects (including English and Mathematics).
– 3 years of sales experience.
– Sales Training is an asset
– Willing to work overtime on holidays or weekends, whenever necessary
– Always on call to assist clients.
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.