Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs at Nestlé, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Nestlé, Nestlé Vacancy, Nestlé Vacancy July 2021, Remote Jobs, tobago, Trinidad, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
July 25, 2021 at 10:52 am #981076mairaprisco363Participant
Nestlé Vacancy July 2021
Nestlé Vacancy July 2021
Position Credit Analyst
Company Name Nestlé
Company Location Valsayn, Trinidad and Tobago
About the job
Location: Valsayn, Trinidad
3-5 years experience
As the Credit Analyst you will be responsible for managing Accounts Receivables thereby contributing to improved Net Working Capital.
A day in the life of…
- Assisting in managing the Receivables by interacting with Sales Personnel, providing them with the necessary data required for timely collection of receipts from Sales and Follow-up on Customer overdue to ensure that the Company’s Working Capital objectives are achieved/exceeded.
- Collect cheques from Sales and process for bank deposit. Scan receipts from Sales to NBS to ensure customer account update.
- Perform Credit Checks – Review customer accounts, Invoices, Payment history for orders on credit hold to determine if orders should be released or remain on hold. Ensuring that credit terms are respected in order to ensure the Company’s risk/exposure is within the agreed limits.
- Assist in preparation of Statements for Customers. Execute daily bank reconciliations
- Assist in registering of dishonoured cheques from the Bank, prepare Debit Notes to Customers, Submit debit notes to NBS for processing.
- Assist Check credit references on our potential customers. Also give information to Companies requesting from us credit references on our customers.
- Assisting in Creation and Maintaining Customer Accounts.
- Track Receivables daily using reporting schedules.
- Work with Customer Service and Warehouse for Credit Note processing and follow up.
- Execute Weekly and Monthly reports and disseminate to all internal stakeholders
What Will Make You Successful
- First Degree: Accounting or Business
- Master’s / Professional Qualification / Other: ACCA Qualification would be an asset
- 3-5 years experience in a similar or related position.Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience.
- Preferably one year in a Credit and Collections function.
- Proficiency in English (Spanish would be an asset).
- IT literate with advanced skills on Excel and ideally knowledge of SAP
- Good knowledge of international accounting standards (IAS/IFRS), Nestlé accounting and reporting standards as well as local accounting standards.
- Good knowledge of financial concepts & principles.
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages
- Food Production
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.