Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, Government jobs, Insurance, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Manager Insurance Operations, National Insurance Board vacancy, National Insurance Board vacancy August 2021, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
August 11, 2021 at 12:37 am #981847gayheritage5324Participant
National Insurance Board vacancy August 2021
National Insurance Board vacancy August 2021
Manager Insurance Operations
National Insurance Board (NIB)
The successful candidate would be required to lead the Insurance Operations function by ensuring customer satisfaction and consistency in the delivery of National Insurance Services through a network of Service Centres in accordance with the Board’s Strategic Objective, policies and procedures.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Manages the provision of Insurance Operations services within agreed costs and approved standards of quality, turnaround time and customer interaction through immediate subordinates with responsibility for:
i. Service Centre Area Operations
ii. Processing of Claims for disallowance, ratification and medical advice
iii. Claims Appeals Follow Up
iv. Inter-agency Unit
v. Reciprocal Claims
vi. Processing of Benefit Vouchers
vii. Contribution Income/ Collection Data via the Service Centre network
viii. Processing of applications for Voluntary Insurance
- Recommends and develops draft Insurance Operations policies that are in keeping with National Insurance Law and Regulations and promote achievement of the Business Unit objectives while safeguarding the assets of NIBTT.
- Initiates development, reviews and implements practical Insurance Operations procedures and controls that are in keeping with National Insurance Law and corporate policies and procedures to ensure consistency in the delivery of Insurance Operations products and services, minimize errors or acts of fraud and safeguard Insurance Operations files and data.
- Consults with the Legal Department on matters of law and promulgate approved positions throughout the Insurance Operations Business Unit.
- Monitors the performance of immediate subordinates, providing advice on technical and administrative matters and providing training as required.
- Guides the Medical Advisors on matters relating to legislation, policies and procedures and appeal matters and monitor the performance of the Medical Advisors
- Participates in the development of the Corporate Strategic and Business Unit plans advising on strategies and resources needed to improve the delivery of Insurance Operations products and services in particular Registration, Contribution Income Collection, Claims Administration, Data Collection and Customer Service Management.
- Participates in the conduct of Actuarial Reviews and recommend amendments to the National Insurance Law that are administratively feasible and protect the NI system from abuse yet meet customers’ needs.
- Represents the Insurance Operations Business Unit on various committees and with selected stakeholders and co-ordinate the Business Unit’s efforts in meeting the approved objectives of the particular committee.
- Assesses recommendations arising out of the conduct of audits and system reviews and implement where necessary.
- Evaluates proposed changes to systems and products and implement approved changes.
- Ensures preparation of budgets and training needs to meet Business Unit objectives.
- Liaises with appropriate Managers in ensuring that needed resources are acquired and staff training pursued.
- Ensures compliance with the Board’s Human Resources and other policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Masters’ Degree in Management, Business Administration, Accounting or related field
- Certification in Social Insurance Administration, Customer Service or Customer Relationship Management will be an asset
- Eight (8) years experience in an similar/ related with (4) years at management level in a financial/insurance/ social security organization.
- Any relevant combination of qualifications and experience.
DESIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Please note the closing date for applications for this position is August 30, 2021.
- Specialized training/ experience in Social Administration as would have been gained by local training programmes and exposure to the Board’s Insurance Operations
- Comprehensive knowledge of the National Insurance Legislation and Principles of Social Security
- Basic training in Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Financial Management and Strategic Management
- Strong Leadership skills
- Sound Project Management skills
- Experience in development of policies that guide functions in Insurance Operations
- Excellent analytical and creative skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Ability to used computer systems in support of Insurance Operations Strategies and Operations
- Capabilites of operational effectiveness and effeciency, sufficiently able to deal with organizational redesign using technology as an enabler.
Like our Facebook Page for a chance to win a brand new Moto G10 smartphone Sweet TnT Magazine Facebook Page
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.