Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, J & K Signature Styles, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, OPERATOR, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, Warehouse Attendant, Warehouse Attendant Vacancy July 2021, work
- This topic is empty.
July 24, 2021 at 11:43 pm #981062blancabrannonParticipant
Warehouse Attendant Vacancy July 2021
Warehouse Attendant Vacancy July 2021
J & K Signature Styles
The parent company of J&K Signature Styles is seeking a self-motivated team player to work within its warehouse department. This individual is part of a team responsible for the receipt, storage & dispatch of inventory with a high degree of accuracy, safety & good product handling techniques.
A. JOB FUNCTION
The Warehouse Attendant role reports to the Warehouse Supervisor and is primarily responsible for receiving, storage, picking, packing and distribution of inventory within the company’s warehouse according to the company standards.
This role requires a self-motivated team player able to function efficiently within a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision.
The company maintains a focus on achieving and maintaining the highest levels of service to both its internal and external customers and towards achieving its performance objectives. All activities must therefore conform to the customer service and sales standards set by the company and with all legal and statutory requirements.
B. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sorts and arranges inventory and suppliers onto racks, shelves, pallets or in bins.
- Supports the receiving process by assisting with the unstuffing of containers and trucks and checking against packing lists.
- Conveys inventory from receiving area to storage or to other designated areas.
- Conducts daily picking of inventory for areas assigned.
- Processes picked inventory for dispatch.
- Accurately inputs stock transfers into the inventory management system.
- Ensures that all the required documentation is available for delivery trucks.
- Inspects inventory for defects and ensures damaged goods are documented and stored.
- Ensures that all returned products are reshelved.
- Assists with stock counts and inventory audits as required.
- Ensures all inventory is properly labelled.
- Supports the maintenance of warehouse by ensuring assigned areas of control are organized and clean manner and according to the company standards.
- Maintains work areas in an organized and clean manner and in accordance with good warehousing practices.
- Provides in-branch stock management support as required.
- Assists the courier with deliveries as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
C. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least five (5) CXC/GCE Level subjects
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience in a similar position.
- Availability for varied weekly schedules, including late evenings, weekends and holidays when required.
D. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
SALARY: $3500-$3800ONLY qualified applicants will be considered.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts for data reporting.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Working knowledge of warehousing operations.
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs.
- Awareness of Health and Safety practices including OSH Act.
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
August 29, 2021 at 2:30 am #987219PristekerGuest
https://buystromectolon.com/ – Stromectol
August 29, 2021 at 7:57 pm #987732PropeciaGuest
August 29, 2021 at 9:18 pm #987905
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.