Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, energy jobs, energy jobs in Trinidad, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Oil and gas jobs, oil and gas vacancies, Shell Vacancy, Shell Vacancy August 2021, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
August 16, 2021 at 11:13 pm #983207winstonstaParticipant
Shell Vacancy August 2021
Shell Vacancy August 2021
Senior Production Technologist – Port of Spain, T&T
Where you fit?
The Senior Production Technologist will report to Production Technologist Discipline Lead & Area Development Manager – T&T. The role does not have a direct report however, act as coach, mentor and develop the skills of junior PT colleagues to help improve technical competence levels and performance
Shell is the second largest gas producer in Trinidad & Tobago, operating assets offshore (mainly) and onshore. Gross production is ~650 MMscf/d, with ongoing growth projects to increase production to ~800 MMscf/d by 2023. Further growth is pursued via development, exploration and new business. Shell T&T’s strategic intent is to become a material pillar of IG cash generation from the mid-2020s. The ambition is to grow and sustain competitive gas production at ~1.0 Bcf/d by the late 2020s and pursue further opportunities to profitably sustain the business through the 2030s.
What’s the role?
The Senior Production Technologist will deliver PT input for the development of brownfield and/or greenfield projects throughout the ORP phases. Deliverables includes (but not limited to) conceptual design of well completions, design of sand control, input to Well Functional Specifications, worst case discharge, unloading plan and input to WRFM. Snr PT should be closely involved in detailed well and completion design with a focus on the detailed engineering of gravel pack fluid and cementing and actual execution of those.
The role is mainly responsible for –
- Identification, maturation and execution of WRFM opportunities. Work closely with other subsurface disciplines, Well Engineering, Project Engineering, WRFM team and Production Operations teams to ensure WRFM activities are aligned with all other activities in the asset.
- Operational well integrity, sand management within the Asset as well for defining and maintaining well operating envelops. Ensure well integrity of all the wells comply with the STT WIMS (well integrity management system). Responsible for leading well integrity activities outside of regular PMs.
- Creating and maintaining the well models (Prosper) and integrated production system modelling (IPSM). Support and review forecasting of quarterly LE/LV and OP submissions
- Delivering and maintaining the subsurface isolation strategy, defining abandonment strategy and concepts
- Follow up on Technology Development projects to support new and challenging well concepts.
- Responsible for delivering high quality PT technical work for all activities across the life cycle of asset from exploration to abandonment.
- The position offers a unique opportunity to cover the full spectrum of PT activities.
Skills & Requirements
What we need from you –
- Must have legal authorization to work in Trinidad & Tobago on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- At least ten (10) years relevant PT experience with a proven track record of delivery in Development and WRFM.
- With B.Sc. Degree in Petroleum/Chemical Engineering.
- The following competencies are required:
- Inflow/Outflow Modeling – SKILL
- Inflow Enhancement – SKILL
- Outflow Enhancement – SKILL
- Sand Management – SKILL
- Well and Reservoir Management – SKILL
- Well Integrity Management – SKILL
- Well and completion Design – SKILL
- Well intervention and Workover – SKILL
- High level of competence around HSSE.
- Clear communication of Production Technology recommendations to the internal and external stakeholders
- Self-starter with an appetite for innovation, follow through, sustained implementation and resilience – even under pressure, resistance, and/or significant uncertainty
- Candidates should have demonstrated coaching capacity
- Strong team player with corresponding inter-personal skills.
- Ability to inspire people to continuous improvement
- Ability to take responsibility and able to lead across function
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with about 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries. We aim to meet the world’s growing need for more and cleaner energy solutions in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible. We have expertise in exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals.
As a global energy company operating in a challenging world, we set high standards of performance and ethical behaviors. We are judged by how we act and how we live up to our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people. Our Business Principles are based on these. They promote trust, openness, teamwork and professionalism, as well as pride in what we do and how we conduct business.
Building on our core values, we aspire to sustain a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels respected and valued, from our employees to our customers and partners. A diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are vital to our success, leading to greater innovation and better energy solutions.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.
Shell Vacancy August 2021
Like our Facebook Page for a chance to win a brand new Moto G10 smartphone Sweet TnT Magazine Facebook Page
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.