Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Airline Jobs, Airline vacancies, American Airlines Trinidad and Tobago, American Airlines Trinidad and Tobago Vacancy, American Airlines Vacancy, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, OPERATOR, Representative, Reservations Sales - Trinidad and Tobago POS, Sales Representative, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
September 9, 2021 at 12:45 am #988672lancelangloisParticipant
American Airlines vacancy September 2021, American Airlines Vacancy September 2021, American Airlines Vacancy September 2021, American Airlines Vacancy September 2021, American Airlines Vacancy September 2021, American Airlines Vacancy September 2021
American Airlines Vacancy September 2021
Representative, Reservations Sales – Trinidad and Tobago POSDate: Sep 7, 2021
This position is for Central Baggage Resolution Office (CBRO)
Requisition ID: 48002
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
The Central Baggage Resolution Office (CBRO) representative is a member of the Customer Care Organization within the Service Recovery Division of American Airlines. CBRO representatives are passionate about assisting customers who have experienced a service failure that impacts baggage and its contents. This type of customer service is referred to as service recovery.
What you’ll do
- Service as the single point-of-contact for customers who have experienced a baggage related service failure
- Speak on the phone with customers regarding delayed baggage, lost baggage, damaged baggage, missing items and expenses incurred by customers due to service failures
- Use customer service skills to de-escalate difficult conversations, speaking with professionalism and compassion at all times
- Ask probing questions and request documentation from customers that is used to resolve baggage claims (e.g., baggage brand, color and type, specific baggage contents, etc.)
- Simultaneously manage multiple customer claims according to department timelines
- Adhere to government and airline regulations
- Exercise good judgement when making decisions that have customer or financial impact
- Correspond with customers via email
- Follow customer claims through to final resolution
- Exceed customer expectations and elevate their experiences
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- One year of customer service experience
- Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Attention to detail with strong critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills
- Able to work in an office environment
- Detailed orientedPreferred Qualifications
- More than one year of customer service experience
- Airline experience
- Airport baggage service office experience
- Knowledge of NetTracer, WorldTracer and Sabre applications
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, flexible, and works well under pressure
- Project a professional image and demeanor with a positive attitude
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as required
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Motorola Moto G20 (64GB, 4GB) 6.5″ HD+, NFC 5000mAh Battery, 48MP Quad Rear Camera, Dual SIM GSM Global Unlocked 4G LTE International Model XT2128-2 (Breeze Blue)
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE LEGAL RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN TRINIDAD AT TIME OF APPLYING. US CITIZENSHIP/PASSPORT DOES NOT GRANT YOU RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN TRINIDAD.
American Airlines Vacancy September 2021
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
Like our Facebook Page for a chance to win a brand new Moto G10 smartphone Sweet TnT Magazine Facebook Page. Get this phone just in time for the new school term.
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.