Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, Corporate Secretariat Officer, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, NIPDEC vacancies, NIPDEC Vacancies June 2021, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Senior Procurement Officer, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by ulyssescanipe3.
June 20, 2021 at 2:24 pm #980151ulyssescanipe3Participant
NIPDEC Vacancies June 2021
NIPDEC Vacancies June 2021
Senior Procurement Officer
To provide support to the Manager Procurement with the administration of accountable and transparent procurement processes in accordance with approved corporate policies and procedures and derive the best value for money.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in the development of key performance indicators to measure the performance of staff and processes in the department.
- Assists in the conduct of performance evaluations of employees.
- Recommends training and development where necessary.
- Assists in the development and implementation of a departmental training plan to address the future needs of both employee and the business.
- Assists with departmental policies and procedures as directed.
- Assists in the implementation, monitoring and compliance of NIPDEC policies and procedures, laws and regulations governing procurement and tendering.
- Participates in the continuous review and update of the Procurement Policies to ensure continued relevance.
- Prepares, submits and / or presents monthly / annual / ad hoc reports as required.
- Prepares and delivers official presentations to internal and / or external stakeholders as directed.
- Develops and maintains professional working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Assists in the preparation of Board / Committee / as directed.
- Reviews drafts of all RFP’s and / or RFQ’s and ensures liaison with the various Departments relative to terms and conditions for the specific project.
- Provides direction to the team in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
- Assists in reviewing bid proposals and specifications, preparation and presentation of recommendations for Tenders Committee approval.
- Uses the approved prequalified vendor database and projected requirement, compares prices, delivery dates, specification and documents tender lists with supporting documentation.
- Assists with reviews and evaluation of Tenders; prepares relevant reports with supporting documentation for approval in accordance with the approved policies and procedures governing tendering.
- Assists with the draughting and administration of the prequalification documents and prequalification evaluation criteria for consideration and sign off.
- Documents and maintains the approved list of prequalified proponents based on the qualifications and experience of vendors as well as their performance throughout existing and past contracts.
- Compiles feedback from the other teams with respect to vendor performance on projects and reports on same, in keeping with stated requirements inclusive of timeframes.
- Performs any other duties related to the job function.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in the Chartered Institute of Purchasing Supply (CIPS).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Logistics or Supply Chain Management from an accredited academic institution.
- Working knowledge of Public Sector Procurement
- In-depth knowledge of Procurement Laws and Regulations
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools and software relevant to job functions
- Three to five (3-5) years’ experience performing similar functions in a procurement environment, including two (2) years in a supervisory position of a large, diverse organization.
- Working knowledge of E-Tendering is an asset.
- Any equivalent combination of qualifications, training and experience.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Considerable knowledge of contract documents, solicitation methods and contract administration related to procurement.
- Good knowledge of laws, policies and procedures governing procurement.
- Good knowledge of contract law.
- Good knowledge of cost analysis for decision making in the Procurement function.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure project delivery methods, including design-bid-build, design-build, construction manager-at-risk and job order contracts.
NIPDEC Vacancies June 2021
Corporate Secretariat Officer
To provide technical and highly responsible administrative support to the Company Secretary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares the following:
- Agenda and Notices
- Draft mortgage bills of sale, memoranda of satisfaction, promissory notes and other documents.
- Research and extract information from the Board Committee meetings for Management’s information and guidance.
- Review and monitor all administrative databases and logs including a contract log.
- Assist in budget preparation and monitor variances.
- Prepare Attendance and Punctuality reports.
- Prepare billing and payment instructions.
- Maintain all approved minutes of the Board Committee meetings in the official minute books.
- Responsible for managing highly confidential documentation relating to the Company.
- Collate packages for meetings of the Board of Directors and all sub-Committees of the Board.
- Copy and forward confirmed minutes certified by the Company Secretary/Board Committees.
- Reference all papers given to the Board Committee before filing.
- Liaise with individuals and external agencies, locally and internationally, in connection with the Company Secretary department’s works and projects.
- Formulate and monitor processes and procedures for administrative duties within the department.
- Review documents leaving the department.
- Receive, route and dispatch outgoing mail.
- Collate and copy documents as required.
- Be responsible for the releasing of performance bonds as instructed.
- Implement and maintain a bond registry and alert the Company Secretary when a bond is due to expire.
- Implement and maintain a filing system for all the projects files in the Company Secretary Department.
- Maintain a comprehensive reference manual of administrative procedures.
- Attend the Companies Registry to deal with matters relating to the Company.
- Perform any other related duties as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in performing administrative duties.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience.
Special Skills and Knowledge:
- Considerable knowledge of secretarial practices and office procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant company procedures.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical, problem solving and information gathering skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Must have a high degree of confidentiality.
- Highly motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Competence in use of the Microsoft Office software package.
Give Dad what he really wants
Stomach issues: 5 best weed strains that ease gut pain
10 best cheap laptops for your family
Try a water park this weekend
Soursop: Enjoy fruit, leaves and boost immune system
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
Over 9 Million Jobs
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Apply With One Tap
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
DuckDuckGo Remote Job Opportunity
Careers in the Ministry of Education
National Energy Corporation Career Opportunity
NIQUAN Trainee Process Operator Vacancy 2021
JMMB Group Trinidad and Tobago June 2021
Construction Employment Opportunities June 2021
Administrative Assistant Tunapuna Vacancy
CXC Invigilator Application June 2021
Administrative Assistant San Juan June 2021
Administrative Assistant Point Fortin June 2021
Administrative Assistant Mayaro County
Administrative Assistant Sangre Grande June 2021
Administrative Assistant Chaguanas June 2021
AS Bryden Merchandiser/Promoter Vacancy
Bermudez Group Vacancy June 2021
Bryden Payroll Clerk Vacancy June 2021
bp Trinidad and Tobago Vacancy
Night Auditor Courtyard by Marriott Vacancy
MERCHANDISING SUPERVISOR (VEMCO) VACANCY
Nestlé Trinidad and Tobago Vacancy June 2021
Warehouse Supervisor Vacancy Associated Brands
Ministry of Health Vacancy June 2021
C&W Communications Vacancy June 2021
FOOD SERVICE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Ministry of Finance Vacancy June 2021
Customer Service Representative Barataria
Customer Service Representative Wallerfield
Government Vacancy Business Support Assistant
Remote full-time jobs June 2021
Government Vacancies June 2021
HADCO Group Employment Opportunity
A11 Basic Information Brand UMIDIGI Model A11 Color Mist Blue/ Frost Grey Body Material AG matte glass with metal frame Dimensions 162.2*75*9.2 mm Net Weight 222g Operating system Android 11 CPU MediaTek, Helio G25, 8xCortex-A53, up to 2.0GHz, Octa-core CPU GPU PowerVR8320, up to 650MHz RAM and Storage 3GB + 64GB / 4GB + 128GB RAM Type LPDDR4X dual channel Storage Type eMMC 5.1 Battery 5150mAh Quick Charge 10W Wireless Charge No Unlock Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, AI face unlock Dispaly Display Size 6.53″ (measured diagonally) Aspect Ratio 20:9 Type Dot Drop Display Touch Capacitive multi-touch Resolution HD+ 1600*720 PPI 269 Screen-to-body ratio 92.7% Camera Rear Camera 16MP main camera
F/2.0, 6-element lens8MP ultra wide angle camera
FOV 120°, F/2.25MP macro camera
2.5cm macro distance, F/2.4
Features: Ultra wide-angle mode, Steady handheld night photography, Macro mode, Portrait mode, Panorama mode, HDR, AI Beautify, Ultra wide-angle edge distortion correction, Dual LED flash, Face recognition, Real-time filters Rear camera video features: 1080p, 720p video recording, 30fps Front camera 8MP front camera
F/2.2 apertureFeatures: AI Beautify, Face recognition, Selfie countdownFront camera video features: 1080p, 720p video recording, 30fps
Connection Band 4G:
FDD-LTE: B1 /2 /3 /4 /5 /7 /8 /12 /13 /17 /18 /19 /20 /26 /28A /28B /66
TDD-LTE: B34 /38 /39 /40 /41
WCDMA: B1 /2 /4 /5 /6 /8 /19
TD-SCDMA: B34 /39
GSM: B2 /B3 /B5 /B8
SIM/TF Card 4G Dual SIM, both cards can access 4G connectivity simultaneously 2 + 1 SIM slot, Dual SIM slot + Dedicated slot for Expanded Memory Support dual Nano-SIM card and dedicated Micro-SD expansion memory card WIFI 2.4GHz/5GHz, IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Bluetooth Bluetooth 5.0, Bluetooth HID Positioning GPS, Glonass, Galileo NFC No Sensor Infrared temperature sensor, Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic compass Support format Audio File Format PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC +, MP3, AMR – NB and WB, APE, WAV Video File Format Supports H.264 (Baseline / Main / High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile / ASP) and other video formats FM Radio Yes Earphone Port 3.5mm Audio Jack Card Extend Supports expandable storage up to 256GB (VFAT format) USB Type-C OTG YES OK Google on Locked Screen No Other Features Notification LED No Shortcut Key Yes Certification FCC/ CE/ MSDS/ UN38.3/ MIC/ PSE Language English, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Cestina, Dansk, Deutsch,
Espanol, Filipino, French, Hrvatski, latviesu,lietuviu,Italiano, Magyar,
Nederlands, Norsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romana, Slovencina, Suomi,
Svenska, Tieng viet, Turkish, Greek, Bulgarian, Russian, Ukrainian,
Hebrew, Arabic, Thai, Khmer, Korean, Simplified/Traditional Chinese
In the box 1x Phone
1x Screen Protector (pre-applied)
1x Phone Case
1x Type-C Cable
1x Power Adapter
1x SIM Tray Ejector
1x Quick Start GuideWas TTD 1,356.86
-46%Now TTD 732.71Shipping: TTD 82.17 to Trinidad and Tobago via AliExpress Standard Shipping, Estimated Delivery: 43-63 daysTotal TTD $815.42
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.