Tagged: Career Opportunity, Cleaner Vacancy, Cleaning Job, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Janitorial Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, OPERATOR, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, Warehouse Cleaner Vacancy, Warehouse Cleaner Vacancy A.S. Bryden & Sons, work
July 1, 2021 at 12:00 pm #980516teresita4291Participant
Warehouse Cleaner Vacancy
Warehouse Cleaner Vacancy
A.S. Bryden & Sons (Trinidad) Limited & Bryden pi Limited
The successful candidate will be required to keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish..
Bryden pi Limited
Bryden pi Ltd, one of the leading channel-focused distributors of Consumer, Health and Personal Care products in Trinidad and Tobago is on the lookout for the ideal candidate to join our unique family in the position of WAREHOUSE CLEANER. If you are interested in joining an organization where, “We are happy people, committed to enhancing lives with a spirit to serve and exceed expectations”, then we look forward to receiving your application.
The successful candidate will be required to keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish. Duties may include performing routine maintenance activities and notifying management of need for repairs.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Service, clean and supply restrooms.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Requisition supplies or equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Dust furniture, product, shelving and pallet racks, walls, machines, or equipment.
- Ensure that cleaning schedule is adhered to
- Perform other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the Company
Knowledge and Experience:
- A minimum of three (3) CXC passes, including Mathematics and English Language
- Little or no experience needed. Experience in a similar role will be an asset.
- Or relevant combination of training and experience
- Time management skills and good sanitation practices
- Possesses strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
If this sound like the place for you and you believe you have what it takes to excel, please send your resume
Kindly note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.