Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, Contracts Administration, CUSTOMER SERVICE, finance, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, SENIOR MANAGER, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, UDeCOTT Vacancy, UDeCOTT Vacancy July 2021, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
July 5, 2021 at 10:18 am #980571antjehetrickParticipant
UDeCOTT Vacancy July 2021
UDeCOTT Vacancy July 2021
Senior Manager, Contracts Administration
Urban Development Corporation of Trinidad & Tobago (UDeCOTT) Ltd
The Senior Manager Contracts Administration is responsible for ensuring that contracts are executed in keeping with signed agreements as well as to monitor and track all variations to such contracts for record keeping and validation purposes
The Senior Manager Contracts Administration is required to provide direct support to the Divisional Manager, Construction and Engineering in the effective and efficient management of all forms of contracts relevant to the Project Management Portfolio of the Division.
He/she is responsible for ensuring that contracts are executed in keeping with signed agreements as well as to monitor and track all variations to such contracts for record keeping and validation purposes.
Education, Knowledge and Experience
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or relevant subject area from an accredited academic institution
- MRICS/MCIOB/MCIArb Professional qualifications will be a definite asset
- Experience dealing with major contractors in roles dealing with management of project change procedures, cost management, claims and variations, negotiation and settlement of disputes with owners and subcontractors
- Experience in joint venture undertakings
- Working knowledge of the Companies’ Act and other relevant legislation
- In-depth knowledge of State Financial Regulations
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies, techniques and concepts
- Thorough knowledge of contract language, FIDIC Suite, Claim process and legal requirements of construction contracts across a variety of contract types
- Ability to review major complex contracts in the building and civil engineering sectors to identify and communicate risks and mitigation strategies to the bid teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite especially Microsoft Projects and any other software relevant to job functions
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ relevant experience with at least eight (8) years at a senior level or in a Commercial/Claims Manager role in a large construction company
Combination of Equivalent Qualification, Training and Experience
Key Functions and Accountabilities:
Development of Human Capital
- Liaises with the HR Division as necessary and to ensure that all HR policies and procedures are implemented throughout the Unit
- Ensures the on-going evaluation of employees and recommends appropriate training and development for performance improvement as may be necessary.
- Review all draft contracts to ensure that all clauses clearly represents the contract form intent
- Administer change control procedures
- Claim preparation, defense and strategy
- Claim Evaluation, Preparation, Resolution and reporting/response
- Provide Commercial, Contractual and Claims advice to Management and Project Managers
- Provide leadership, management and mentoring/training of Team members.
- Provide Management with necessary data to expedite resolution of claims issues and support in policy decisions related to Claims operations
- Serve as the subject matter expert in the resolution of claims and configuration issues
- Provide sound advice on contract termination proposal and associated commercial risk.
- Contract Negotiation
- Provide advice on the most appropriate contract type to procure specific goods and services
- Performs all work related to contract close out, terminations, etc.
- Develops annual budget for the Contracts Administration Department
- Manages annual budget as directed.
Prepares reports on the status of the Contracts Administration Department as required
- Prepares reports for each project relevant to contracts administration eg. Approved vs Actual costs
- Analyses contracts administration data and prepares monthly or other reports as required
- Develops a system for the effective retention of contracts administration records in accordance with the Corporation’s policies and procedures
Performs any other duties related to the job function as may be requiredThe Office holder will be recruited on a contractual basis and unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged by the Corporation.Kindly submit copies of relevant academic qualifications inclusive of Cover letters and CV’s. Please note that ONLY academic qualifications from accredited institutions will be accepted.All applications must be submitted by 4.00pm on July 16, 2021. Hard copy applications should be submitted to:Divisional Manager, Human Resources, Level 5, UDeCOTT Head Office, 38-40 Sackville Street, Port of Spain
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
Alcon Medical Sales Representative Vacancy, Alcon Medical Sales Representative Vacancy, Alcon Medical Sales Representative Vacancy, Alcon Medical Sales Representative Vacancy, Alcon Medical Sales Representative Vacancy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.