Tagged: BERMUDEZ GROUP LIMITED, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, OPERATOR, PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR Vacancy, Production Supervisor Vacancy Holiday Snacks, Production vacancy, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
July 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm #980651elvisxaz26469Participant
Production Supervisor Vacancy Holiday Snacks, Production Supervisor Vacancy Holiday Snacks, Production Supervisor Vacancy Holiday Snacks, Production Supervisor Vacancy Holiday Snacks
Production Supervisor Vacancy Holiday Snacks
Production Supervisor Holiday Snacks Limited
Bermudez Group Limited
Holiday Snacks Limited was brought back to life in 1989 and is now the leading snack manufacturer and marketer of snack foods products in the region. We operate in a dynamic environment and believe that our continued success depends on our Human Resources.
Holiday Snacks Limited is seeking to recruit a suitable candidate to fill the position of Production Supervisor on contract.
To plan, coordinate and monitor the company’s operations in accordance with approved safety, efficiency and quality standards so that established production targets are achieved.
- KEY DUTIES
- Plan, schedule and coordinate the daily operations of the processing and packaging production lines to ensure that established work targets are achieved.
- Coordinate the planning, allocation and assignment of required manpower for assigned shift operations.
- Ensure the application and implementation of established safety standards, procedures for all production lines.
- Ensure that approved quality standards and specifications are maintained and initiate corrective action to correct production discrepancies.
- Monitor the performance of subordinate line personnel to ensure that desired productivity levels for processing and packaging operations are achieved.
- Provide technical advice, guidance and on the job training for subordinate personnel so as to create and maintain effective levels of productivity.
- Ensure the availability and serviceability of required equipment and materials to ensure smooth functioning of production lines.
- Ensure the timely preparation of production summaries, labour allocation sheets, quality audits and related log sheets in accordance with approved procedures and practices
- Ensure the maintenance of established codes of conduct and disciplinary standards consistent with approved procedures and guidelines
- Complete employee time cards and hours worked for subordinates in accordance with approved procedures.
- Maintain records and complete required documentation on all transactions relating to personnel, equipment or materials in accordance with established procedures.
- Provide and/or prepare written and verbal reports to management as requested or required.
- Identify and investigate operational or production discrepancies and initiate corrective action as required.
- Perform other related duties as required by the job function
- Ensure 100% compliance of Human Resources Policies and Procedures
- Ensure 100% compliance with HSE guidelines and processes
- Ensure 100% compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and Food Safety standards
- A Bachelors degree in Social Sciences/Science or related field
- Must have at least 3 years strong supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of HSE, QMS or HACCP will be an asset
- Must be able to rotate in a three (3) eight hour shift system and weekends
- Any other relevant training or experience will be considered
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
Ministry of Sport and Community Development Vacancy, Ministry of Sport and Community Development Vacancy,
Ministry of Sport and Community Development Vacancy, Ministry of Sport and Community Development Vacancy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.