Tagged: Belgroves Funeral Home, Belgroves Funeral Home Company Limited, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Event Planner, Event Planner Career Opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
July 24, 2021 at 9:02 pm #981059donnellamptParticipant
Event Planner Career Opportunity
Event Planner Career Opportunity
Belgroves Funeral Home Company Limited
This position is an integral point of contact for internal and external stakeholders and seamless delivery of all activities related to funerals, tributes, memorial services, cremations, internments, and associated services.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: EVENT PLANNER
The position is responsible for providing support to the Belgroves Funeral Home Company Limited by ensuing the execution of all activities related to the Belgroves Funeral Home Company Limited memorial services cycle. This position is an integral point of contact for internal and external stakeholders and seamless delivery of all activities related to funerals, tributes, memorial services, cremations, internments, and associated services.
KEY RESPONSIBILTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Plan all aspects of funerals, tributes, memorial services, cremations, internments, and associated events according to the client’s requests and Company standards.
- Attend all pre-planning meetings including viewings to ensure that the memorial service is delivered in keeping with customer service standards and per family’s requests.
- Prepare or ensure preparation of viewing rooms, chapels and prayer rooms as required for use.
- Co-ordinate the on-time completion of all activities for Tribute/Funeral.
- Actively liaise and collaborate with colleagues to ensure on-time full-service delivery to customers via effective, efficient, and well-directed teamwork.
- Prepare assigned funeral-related paperwork including but not limited to purchase orders, quotations, funeral notices, funeral programmes, and accolades.
- Utilize appointment system to arrange initial and subsequent meetings with clients to achieve a good understanding of their tribute and memorial service requirements.
- Update (potential and existing) shared client database. Complete data entry and reports as assigned.
- Expeditiously follow-up on client requests, queries, or concerns as required.
- Develop and share an inventory/skills bank of new learnings, feedback, complements and objections.
- Assists staff in a positive and productive manner that enhances customer service.
- Advise clients and potential clients on suitable products and services based on a presentation/ review of the legal, procedural, and other requirements of planning a memorial service.
- Assist clients will the legal requirements of registration of deaths, acquiring death certificates and birth certificates.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- First degree in Social Science or Behavioural Science will be considered an asset.
- 3 – 5 years Customer Service/Hospitality Experience.
- Valid Driver’s Permit with 3 years driving experience will be considered an asset.
- Certificate in Events Management.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Team player
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Customer focused
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Event Management Skills
- Sales Skills
- Ability to manage and build business relationships.
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.