Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, ATLANTIC LNG COMPANY OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO, Atlantic LNG Vacancy, Atlantic LNG Vacancy July 2021, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, HR Business Partner, HUMAN RESOURCES, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
July 22, 2021 at 1:24 pm #980953nicolas9406Participant
Atlantic LNG Vacancy July 2021
Atlantic LNG Vacancy July 2021
HR Business Partner
Atlantic LNG Company of Trinidad and Tobago
HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner acts as a Human Resources consultant to assigned business units, guiding and ensuring that Human Resource practices are aligned to business objectives, effectively support the organization’s People Strategy and are in keeping with the principles and practices of good Industrial Relations. He/She has a proven track record of being proficient in the functional areas within Human Resources and draws on this knowledge to proactively anticipate Human Resource-related needs, devise fit-for-future, integrated solutions and influence line management to accept and implement recommendations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In collaboration with assigned business unit leadership, determines and defines the fit-for-future organizational structure ensuring that the required Management of Change (MOC) process is adhered to.
- Partners with assigned business unit leadership to develop the strategic manpower plan including but not limited to the optimal human capital level and the process by which vacancies should be filled e.g. external hire, internal recruitment, internal or external secondments etc..
- Reviews short-list of applicants provided by the requisite HR unit against job specifications before submitting to line management.
- As a member of a panel, interviews and selects suitable candidates for assigned business units and ensures that preferred candidates are onboarded in a timely manner and in accordance with Atlantic’s Recruitment and Selection Policy.
- Provides guidance to business unit leadership on the development of job descriptions for all approved organizational positions.
- In partnership with the HR Advisor – Resourcing and Talent Management, conducts exit interviews and collates feedback in order to identify trends and areas to be addressed with line management.
- In partnership with the Employee Relations Specialist, assists with the resolution of employee concerns including but not limited to investigating complaints, facilitating grievance meetings and disciplinary hearings etc.
- Collaborates with business unit leadership to determine the unit’s annual training needs by utilizing gap analysis methods to conduct needs analysis.
- Develops business units’ learning & development plan for the year and liaises with the requisite HR functional unit to ensure that interventions are executed as planned.
- Assists the requisite HR functional unit in the development and implementation of capability/competency frameworks and career ladders for agreed disciplines.
- Collaborates with business unit leadership to ensure that required performance management processes e.g. Goal Setting, Mid-Year Reviews and End-of-Year assessments are completed in accordance with established timelines.
- Provides coaching and guidance to business unit leadership on managing underperformance e.g. reviews of Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs) and attendance at select PIP meetings to set context and expectations.
- Facilitates the performance rating peer review/calibration process for assigned business units by chairing intra and inter-departmental peer review sessions.
- In collaboration with business unit leadership, reviews and revises the Succession Plan and High Potential registry to ensure that the most suitable employees are selected.
- Develops and monitors Successor & High Potential development plans in conjunction with the line and liaises with the requisite HR unit to ensure that identified interventions occur as planned.
- Conducts policy roll out sessions to business unit(s) staff in order to promote knowledge and consistent application of policies across the organization.
- In collaboration with business unit leadership, determines the most suitable pool of candidates for progression annually and liaises with the requisite HR unit to ensure that attendant amendments to banding, compensation and benefits occur as per established timelines.
- Ensures that the HR Document Management System for personnel files is kept up-to-date at all times and organized in a manner that facilitates easy retrieval by filing relevant documents related to the Resourcing and Talent Management unit in a timely manner.
- Exhibits a Continuous Improvement mindset by looking for opportunities to innovate, improve and optimize processes, reduce cost and eliminate waste.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- A first degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or a related discipline from a recognized, accredited institution.
- A minimum of six (6) years of human resources experience is required:
- At least three in a specialist role e.g. compensation & benefits, learning and development, employee/industrial relations etc. and
- At least three in an HR Generalist or HR Business Partnering role
- Comprehensive knowledge of the full range of HR functional disciplines.
- Working knowledge of good Industrial Relations principles and practices as well as Labour and Employment Laws of Trinidad and Tobago.
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.