Tagged: Career Opportunity, Contract, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Legal Counsel, Legal Jobs, National Gas Company Vacancy, National Gas Company Vacancy August 2021, Remote Jobs, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
August 13, 2021 at 2:51 pm #982360alinasaucierParticipant
National Gas Company Vacancy August 2021
National Gas Company Vacancy August 2021
Legal Counsel – On Contract
The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited
The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (NGC), a leading Company in the development of the country’s natural gas industry, invites applications from suitably qualified nationals to join our dynamic team of professionals to work in a challenging results-oriented environment to fill the following position:
- Legal Counsel – On Contract (Job ID#13002)
The provision of legal advice with a view to protect the Company from liability in its commercial/business operations, safeguard the Company’s assets from claims/litigations and ensure compliance by the Company with statutory, regulatory and common-law requirements – with specific focus on providing support to the Company’s supply chain management.
The minimum requirements for the position are:
- A Bachelor of Law Degree and Certificate of Legal Education or equivalent professional qualifications.
- A minimum of seven (7) years professional experience preferably in Corporate, Construction and Procurement Law.
Knowledge, Skills and Key Attributes:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of: Contracts and other Legal Instruments, Contract Negotiation, Contract Management, Contract Claims Management and Resolution of Disputes under FIDIC Contracts, Civil Procedure Rules, Court Processes in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, Tendering and Procurement processes, Public Procurement Disposal and Public Property Act, Composition and Terms of Construction Contracts.
- Ability to draft legal documents.
- Ability to negotiate contracts and agreements.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent analytical and negotiating skills.
- Leadership and Management skills.
- Relationship Management and Teambuilding skills
- Proficient Computer Literacy Skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Document Management Applications
- Possesses a solid and broad range of substantive legal skills especially in the area of supply chain management.
- Possess a high level of proficiency in research and the ability to communicate legal concepts clearly to non-legal professionals.
- Demonstrated ability in negotiation of contracts and agreements.
- Attention to detail, requires being careful and thorough about details, recognizing the impact of decisions.
- Results oriented, requires establishing and maintaining challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Service orientation requires ability to engage and effectively manage customer expectations.
- Complex problem-solving skills, ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and identify solutions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, supervisors, other departments, board officials, and the public.
- The ability to form and maintain consistent lines of communication with key people inside and outside the company including contractors, awardees and stakeholders across the industry and beyond to protect and promote the procurement agenda of the organization.
Closing date for applications is August 17, 2021
Like our Facebook Page for a chance to win a brand new Moto G10 smartphone Sweet TnT Magazine Facebook Page
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.