Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Brand manager, Career Opportunity, Energy, Food and Beverage Distribution, Food Manufacturing, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Pharmaceutical Distribution, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Restaurant & Property Management, Sales, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, Vemco Vacancy August 2021, Victor E. Mouttet Limited Group, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
August 11, 2021 at 11:41 am #981955florinemayberryParticipant
Vemco Vacancy August 2021
Vemco Vacancy August 2021
About the job
Vemco is looking for a Brand Manager
For over sixty years, people across the Caribbean have come to know Vemco as a provider of high quality, healthy and nutritious foods that they love. With a portfolio of trusted brands such as Swiss and Kerrygold, we are well known for our locally manufactured condiments and pasta products which are distributed throughout the Caribbean.
At our core lies a strong set of Values which guide our decision-making, and which enable our team to consistently deliver quality service so that our consumers may have enjoyable, enriching experiences through our range of products.
If you have a passion for Marketing and you are a positive individual with an interest in Brand Development, we may have the right opportunity for you. We are inviting applications for the position of Brand Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and implementation of the marketing and trade programs for the appointed brand.
Role Positioning and Objectives
- Establishes and maintain strong relationships with principals of appointed brands
- Establishes an excellent working relationship with the key customers, including the trade to gain their active support to maximize volume and in store presence within agreed budgets.
- Actively listens, probes, and identifies concerns of internal and external customers.
- Understands the customer’s business and speak their language.
- Demonstrates the ability to influence key stakeholders in the customer’s buying decision process.
- Works closely with sales force to maximize distribution opportunities and minimize out of stock.
- Demonstrates strong technical subject matter expertise to foster credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
- Leads the responsibility of developing, executing brand plans and monitors the performance of programs created to enhance brand presence and return on investments.
- Cultivates programs that ensures products sell on shelf and on trade.
- Prepares trade promotional plans in designated channels with crucial customers.
- Establishes channel strategies along with executing associated plans.
- Develops and monitors sales and gross profit forecasts and marketing budgets for appointed brands.
- Contributes to organization’s goals plus objectives and enhances market share and sales performance.
- Prepares and analyses weekly and monthly sales and gross profit reports for appointed brands.
- Evaluates brands to ensure all business opportunities are being maximized.
- Monitors, analyzes and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy for appointed brands.
- Prepares and analyzes Return on investments of monthly marketing and trade claim reports, as necessary.
- Ensures appropriate stocking of appointed brands and monitoring of expiry dates on hand to implement prompt initiatives to reduce losses and maximize profitability.
- Ensures product distribution objectives on product quality and availability are being met.
- Implements both proactive and reactive trade and marketing initiatives to exceed brand/product goals.
- Sources all marketing and promotional items to support marketing and trade programs.
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Undergraduate Degree in Marketing or a related discipline and a minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience or any combination of education and experience.
- Must own a vehicle in good working condition
- Knowledge of consumer industry.
- Experience in analyzing large amounts of data and trends.
- Ability to think critically and creatively.
- Driven, ambitious and self-motivated.
- Be and inspiring and engaging individual
- Be curious and resilient.
Can this be your future role?
Trusted for quality, we are a company that delivers life enriching experiences to the world by building the brands you love.
If you are interested, please send your Resume to the Human Resources Department, El Socorro Road Extension, El Socorro or to email@example.com by August 18th, 2021.
Vemco was founded in 1958 with a mission to deliver life-enriching experiences to the world and are as a result of trust through the generations. As brand builders who are founded on the core values of valour, excellence, empowerment, care and ownership, we are mutually invested in building brand winners.
We are a CDP company and one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of Fast Moving Consumer Goods in the Caribbean Region.
Vemco forms part of the Victor E. Mouttet Limited Group which consists of several companies from varying industries including:
– Food Manufacturing
– Food and Beverage Distribution
– Restaurant & Property Management
– Pharmaceutical Distribution
Like our Facebook Page for a chance to win a brand new Moto G10 smartphone Sweet TnT Magazine Facebook Page
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.