Tagged: Angostura Vacancy, Angostura Vacancy August 2021, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Properties Coordinator, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
August 30, 2021 at 10:29 pm #988508kristen8301Participant
Angostura Vacancy August 2021
The incumbent is responsible for the daily monitoring and inspection of the company’s buildings and implements while providing recommendations for maintenance services and overseeing completion of services.
The Properties Coordinator is responsible for the daily monitoring and inspection of the company’s buildings and implements while providing recommendations for maintenance services and overseeing completion of services. These include but are not limited to the exterior and interior of buildings, grounds, offices, fixtures and fittings, appliances and furniture.
- Display: 6.5 inches IPS LCD, Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels
- Memory: 64GB 3GB RAM – MicroSD up to 128GB
- Main Camera: (Triple) 13 MP + 2 MP Depth Sensor + 5 MP – Selfie Camera: 13 MP
- Platform: Android – Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 – IMG PowerVR GE8320
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Dimensions: 6.50 x 3.02 x 0.35 in, Weight: 6.84 oz
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs routine inspections of company properties and implements.
- Receives requests for building or implements maintenance.
- Develops scope of works, obtains quotations for maintenance works, obtains approval and assigns Providers for maintenance services on time and in full in applicable areas.
- Ensures all Job Hazard Analyses and Work Permits are completed prior to commencement of work in applicable areas.
- Prepares company notices for works in progress.
- Places orders for supplies and equipment and ensures all purchases are in accordance with the company’s purchasing policy.
- Oversees all maintenance works, delivery and installation.
- Coordinates with Internal Safety team to ensure a safe and hazard free work environment.
- Maintains, co-ordinates and manages schedule of maintenance and other activity.
- Performs contractor and project safety inspections and scope of work audits.
- Records and maintains computerized maintenance management to develop maintenance history and plans.
- Troubleshoots maintenance problems.
- Acts as liaison between departments to ensure that problems are appropriately resolved.
- Ensures that all supply orders, maintenance and activities adhere to set budget.
- Devises new ways to improve efficiency of services provided.
- Ensures all services comply with HSSE standards and policies.
- Performs minor repair work as required.
- Performs any other duties required for the successful completion and fulfilment of the job function.
- 64GB ROM | 4GB RAM | Factory Unlocked Smartphone
- 6.5″ Max Vision HD+ display, 1600x720px , 269 ppi, IPS TFT LCD, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, Dual SIM, 5000mAh Battery
- Android 11 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM, Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 (11 nm), Octa-core, Adreno 610 GPU
- Rear Camera: 48MP (f/1.7) + 8MP (f/2.2) + 2MP (f/2.4, depth) + 2MP (f/2.4, macro), Front Camera: 13MP (f/2.2), Bluetooth 5.0
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Associate’s Degree or a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Management.
- Facilities Management certification.
- HSSE Certification would be an asset.
- At least 3-4 years of experience working in a facilities maintenance department.
- Plumbing and electrical skills would be an asset.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail.
- Exhibits strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Works well with a team.
- Possesses physical strength necessary to move or transport equipment or boxes.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
Angostura Vacancy August 2021
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
Like our Facebook Page for a chance to win a brand new Moto G10 smartphone Sweet TnT Magazine Facebook Page. Get this phone just in time for the new school term.
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.