Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MAINTENANCE SUPERINTENDENT-MECHANICAL, MANAGER, National Flour Mills Limited, National Flour Mills Vacancy, National Flour Mills Vacancy October 2021, Port of Spain, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, vacancy, work
October 12, 2021 at 9:44 pm #989590melodeecattsParticipant
National Flour Mills Vacancy October 2021
National Flour Mills Vacancy October 2021
National Flour Mills Limited
The Maintenance Superintendent-Mechanical is accountable for the monitoring and servicing of mechanical plant and equipment at all NFM locations.
The Maintenance Superintendent-Mechanical is accountable for the planning and oversight of planned, preventative and predictive maintenance of mechanical plant and equipment at all NFM locations. The position directs the activities of the department supervisors, technicians and craftsmen in conducting general repairs and overhaul work on fixed and rolling assets of the company.
Was US$699.99Now US$599.99
- Plans, directs, controls and coordinates all mechanical maintenance activities through the full use of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Recommends improvements and modifications to mechanical equipment and machinery to improve operating efficiency.
- Inspects work to ensure satisfactory completion, and adherence to established industry and company standards.
- Provides expert technical advice for mechanical maintenance works to be performed.
- Requests materials and parts for scheduled repair works; recommends spares and materials for Stores Inventory.
- Maintains a safe work environment and promotes compliance with the company’s Health & Safety Policy.
- Develops and implements standard operating procedures, work instructions and methods for the Maintenance Department.
- Coordinates the work order system with supervisory staff for the prioritizing of work and management of assigned jobs.
- Assists in the preparation of annual department budgets and operation plans.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports (e.g., trend analysis, failure analysis, equipment downtime)
- Prepares and manages contracts for works to be performed by Independent Contractors.
- Completes employee performance appraisals, identifies training/development opportunities, and manages employee disciplinary matters.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Seven (7) years demonstrable experience in the maintenance of plant equipment
- Above-average interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of mechanical systems
- Excellent trouble shooting abilities
- Strong analytical and report writing ability
- Strong human resource management, supervisory and interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of food safety requirements (GMP, HAACP)
- Sound knowledge of OSHA
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems
Closing date for applications: Thursday October 14th, 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
One lucky reader won a Moto G10 smartphone for the month of August by liking Sweet TnT Magazine Facebook Page. September we gave away a Moto G20 and in October we will be giving away a Moto G30. To qualify like us on Facebook and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Was US$1,739.99save US$260.00 14% offNow US$1,479.99
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 (15”, Intel) Laptop Starting at US$424.99
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.