Tagged: Career Opportunity, Class 4 Driver Loader Vacancy, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by hunterrico.
June 26, 2021 at 10:50 pm #980355hunterricoMember
Class 4 Driver Loader Vacancy
Class 4 Driver Loader Vacancy
GCG Trinidad (Allied Caterers | Katerserv) is a member of the GCG Group which operates in 21 countries. We are seeking to recruit a passionate, skilled and highly motivated individual to join the team as a Driver / Loader.
You will represent the company by presenting its service to clients in a professional manner, while verifying delivery in accordance with their specifications so that on time performance, quality and standards are maintained. You will work closely with other members of the Dispatch and Sales & Marketing team. You can look forward to establishing and maintaining good working relationships with our clients in the various industries in which we operate.
What will you do?
- Loads and offloads equipment, dry stores, company products and food from the vehicle to and from clients in accordance with company procedure and client specifications.
- Removes equipment from the dispatch chiller and maintains temperature by applying dry ice to the contents in order to maintain quality control during transportation and storage to the client and to log on board temperatures.
- Lifting, loading, pushing and pulling cases weighing from 20-50 pounds per case repeatedly is required. Bending, reaching and squatting while merchandising and moving products will also be an essential aspect of the role.
- Verifies bond items against the relevant documentation, observing the required security procedures, inclusive of seal verification by security officers.
- Conducts checks of bars, dry stores and equipment before offloading from the client and advise immediately advises relevant personnel of any discrepancies.
- Informs the security department on arrival of bars, dry stores and equipment on the compound and ensure that it is secured in the designated area.
- Reports all accidents and malfunctioning vehicles to relevant supervisors for corrective action to be taken.
- Validates, completes, receives and submits relevant documents for delivery note, invoices purchase orders and sales orders.
- Responsible for product merchandising inside customer locations as per Company standards and client specifications.
- Works in partnership with the Sales and Marketing team to ensure the products’ success by establishing positive relationships with all customers.
- Provides feedback and recommendations to Sales and Marketing team on competitive threats and business opportunities as they arise.
- Ensures adherence to the rules and regulations of the company (HACCP and HSSE).
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
What is the unique blend of qualifications and experience we look for?
- General Proficiency O’Level Certificate with at least 5 Passes of Grades l, ll or lll (after 1997) including English Language and Mathematics
- At least three (3) year experience as a Driver
- Experience in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector will be an asset
- Merchandising experience will be an asset
- Heavy Transport (Heavy-T) vehicle license
- Defensive Driving Certificate is an asset
- Certificate of Good Character not older than 6 months
- Must have the ability to lift at least 50lbs
- Must be 25 years old at the date of hire
Here are some skills you need that are applicable to the role?
- Highly developed values of: Dedication, Service Excellence and Integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to work comfortably in a ‘shift’ environment
- Possess the ability to function within clear time frames.
Interested applicants are asked to kindly submit resumes by 11th July 2021
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
Find more information on our company or the role:
Linkedin: GCG Group Trinidad
Class 4 Driver Loader Vacancy
Market a business the right way with these tips
Luxury watch brands: Why they’re selling more now
Wonder of the World: A medicine cabinet in one plant
Giant African Snail: A danger to humans, pets and food crops
Wine Business: 5 tips to get success in your venture
10 best paying online jobs for everyone
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
Over 9 Million Jobs
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Apply With One Tap
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
NIQUAN ENERGY TRINIDAD Vacancy
Huawei Employment Opportunity June 2021
Work from the comfort of your home
Proman Employment Opportunities June 2021
Administrative Assistant ABIL Vacancy
Merchandiser Vacancy West Trinidad
Motion Graphic Designer Vacancy
Scotiabank Career Opportunity June 2021
Facebook Chief Compliance Officer India Remote
DuckDuckGo Remote Job Opportunity
Careers in the Ministry of Education
National Energy Corporation Career Opportunity
NIQUAN Trainee Process Operator Vacancy 2021
JMMB Group Trinidad and Tobago June 2021
Construction Employment Opportunities June 2021
Administrative Assistant Tunapuna Vacancy
CXC Invigilator Application June 2021
Administrative Assistant San Juan June 2021
Administrative Assistant Point Fortin June 2021
Administrative Assistant Mayaro County
Administrative Assistant Sangre Grande June 2021
Administrative Assistant Chaguanas June 2021
AS Bryden Merchandiser/Promoter Vacancy
Bermudez Group Vacancy June 2021
Bryden Payroll Clerk Vacancy June 2021
bp Trinidad and Tobago Vacancy
Night Auditor Courtyard by Marriott Vacancy
MERCHANDISING SUPERVISOR (VEMCO) VACANCY
Nestlé Trinidad and Tobago Vacancy June 2021
Warehouse Supervisor Vacancy Associated Brands
Ministry of Health Vacancy June 2021
C&W Communications Vacancy June 2021
FOOD SERVICE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Ministry of Finance Vacancy June 2021
Customer Service Representative Barataria
Customer Service Representative Wallerfield
Government Vacancy Business Support Assistant
Remote full-time jobs June 2021
Government Vacancies June 2021
HADCO Group Employment Opportunity
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.