Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, OPERATOR, Port of Spain, POWERGEN jobs, POWERGEN Vacancy, POWERGEN Vacancy August 2021, Security Coordinator, Security Jobs, security vacancy, The Power Generation Company of Trinidad & Tobago, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
August 29, 2021 at 1:43 am #987161isabella2453Member
POWERGEN Vacancy August 2021
POWERGEN Vacancy August 2021
The Power Generation Company of Trinidad & Tobago
The Power Generation Company of Trinidad & Tobago Ltd is seeking suitable applicants for the position of Security Coordinator.
The Security Coordinator (SC) reports to the Head – HSSE and is overall responsible for the security program at the PowerGen. This includes ensuring compliance with the enterprise-wide security policy, security strategy, security operations, and security risk management. The SC will provide the direction and leadership necessary to manage risk at PowerGen and ensure business alignment, effective governance relating to security and operational efficiency including performance monitoring and assessment.
- Drive the development of a security-awareness culture at PowerGen.
- Design effective programs to mitigate organisational and business risks at all Company sites.
- Manage and mentor contracted guarding teams.
- Manage administrative tasks and drive efficiencies to create a financially sustainable security practice.
- Oversee the overall efficacy of physical security systems and controls at all PowerGen sites.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including regional and national law enforcement and first responders as well as act as point of contact in an emergency or critical circumstance.
- Support the design of and implement security mitigations, which are safe, cost-effective and meet the (HSSE) needs of business partners.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE: (Minimum)
1. BSc Security Administration/Law/Management or related field from a well-recognised, accredited University.
2. Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Physical Security Professional (PSP) or equivalent certifications.
3. Post-graduate qualifications in Security Operations will be an asset.
4. At least fifteen (15) years of progressive security experience, five (5) of which must be in a leadership role in an industrial, corporate, military, police or quasi-military and/or manufacturing environment.
5. Previous experience working with the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service or Trinidad and Tobago Regiment is desirable.
6. Holder of an up to date Firearm User’s License is desirable.
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND OR KNOWLEDGE
1. Experience with access control, surveillance, and other security systems.
2. Excellent knowledge of public safety and security legislation/procedures/protocols, up to date with international and local security industry standards.
3. Proficiency in MS Office suite of programs.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
5. Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as operational needs dictate.
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
Like our Facebook Page for a chance to win a brand new Moto G10 smartphone Sweet TnT Magazine Facebook Page. Get this phone just in time for the new school term.
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.