Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Banking jobs, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, JMMB TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO, JMMB Trinidad and Tobago Jobs, JMMB Trinidad and Tobago vacancies, JMMB Trinidad Vacancy July 2021, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Network Technician job, Network Technician Vacancy, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
July 13, 2021 at 11:05 am #980812maribelnoskowskiParticipant
JMMB Trinidad Vacancy July 2021
JMMB Trinidad Vacancy July 2021
JMMB Trinidad and Tobago
Responsible tasks relating to the monitoring, operations, installation and maintenance of network and information security systems. Make recommendations to maintain and/or expand service levels. Solve network failures and network performance problems.
Job Purpose & Summary:
Responsible tasks relating to the monitoring, operations, installation and maintenance of network and information security systems. Make recommendations to maintain and/or expand service levels. Solve network failures and network performance problems. Provide skilled technical support in the network planning, architecture and development of standards and interface applications. Identifies and evaluates new products as assigned. Interfaces with vendors to identify and purchase hardware and software products. Provide second level (escalated) networking support for problem calls. Maintains a secure environment with regard to Network Security.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Network Administrator in the planning and execution of hardware and software installations, configuration and maintenance, network administration and security management.
- Perform routine system checks on all client workstations to identify errors, provide remedial and preventative maintenance and ensure full adherence to all information security policies and procedures.
- To provide training and information to staff on network related changes; Install, configure and troubleshoot basic hardware and software and provide first level technical support for calls received at the ICTS Department.
- Logging of all support calls to the department; monitor status with updates till completion. Maintain the helpdesk database and ensure its use by staff.
- Classify, catalogue and maintain library of all computer related media including hardcopy documentation and changes to department infrastructure
- Maintain computer hardware and software inventory including licensing agreements and monitor software installed on client workstations to ensure that no unauthorized software are installed on client workstations.
- Responsible for nightly tape-backup of systems and the rotation of tapes to/from the Hot Site.
Education, Training & Work Experience Required:
- MCSE 2000/3 certification with two (2) years experience
- CompTIA A+, Net+ and Security+ Certifications with (2) years experience
- Excellent knowledge of personal computer technology, local and wide area networking technologies
- Good working knowledge of information security and security tools
- Good working knowledge of telecommunication technology
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite of products
- Good working knowledge of MS desktop applications e.g. MS Project, Microsoft Visio and Adobe suite of products.
- Working knowledge of UNIX or UNIX derivative will be an asset.
- Knowledge of C++ or any Fourth Generation Programming Language will be an asset
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.