Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, Government jobs, Investment Analyst, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, National Insurance Board, National Insurance Board Vacancy June 2021, NIB, Port of Spain, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy
- This topic is empty.
June 17, 2021 at 2:16 pm #980046luciefriday629Participant
National Insurance Board Vacancy June 2021
National Insurance Board Vacancy June 2021
National Insurance Board (NIB)
To prepare investment proposals/ recommendations for submission to the Board’s Investment Committee, conduct due diligence exercises on existing investments and prepare special technical reports which are under the supervision of the Senior Investment Analyst.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
• To conduct detailed analyses of investment proposals and recommend appropriate action/ response
• To prepare various investment management reports/ bulletins and fund analyses
• To monitor closely potential changes in quality credit ratings and communicate opinions to investment staff involved with portfolio management
• To develop and maintain sources of information on financial health of companies by attending outside meetings and conferences and conferring with brokers, industry analysts and other sources, and analyzing a wide range of written materials including annual reports, press releases etc
• To obtain information on the financial health of companies by arranging meetings with top corporate officials and prepare detailed questions for those meetings
• To assist in complex problems such as interpreting a company’s new accounting system or a bond debenture
• To maintain essential records, reports analyses and files
• To initiate and complete all investment transactions • To ensure that all completed transactions are properly documented and forwarded for review and recording
• To perform any other related duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Finance or ACCA accreditation.
• Studying for CFA would be an asset.
• A least three (3) years’ experience in the review and analysis of institutional investment programs
• Any suitable combination of qualifications and experience
DESIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Current knowledge of and proficiency in the use of modern investment analytical tools, techniques and methodologies in particular the valuation of companies and fixed income securities.
• Current knowledge of and familiarity with a wide range of financial instruments, applicable regulatory and statutory frameworks and legal documentation.
• Current knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of the local economy and the working of major local and overseas capital markets.
• Sound knowledge of accounting policies, procedures and international standards focusing on Investment instruments and assets.
• Sound knowledge and familiarity with financial instruments, legal documents and documentation.
• Sound knowledge and familiarity with T&T Securities Exchange Commission and Stock Exchange regulations and reporting requirements pertaining to trading of financial instruments.
• Sound knowledge of investment fundamental analysis tools / models in particular the valuation of a range of companies.
• Expert application of modern investment analytical tools, techniques and methodologies, valuation of companies and fixed income securities in particular.
• Proficiency in the use and application of IT analytical and presentation tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with investment intermediaries and high-level representatives of investee institutions and enterprises.
• Ability to manage professional staff and supporting administrative and clerical staff.
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
Everything just looks better on an ultra-wide screen. Dive into your games, movies, shows, and more with a 6.5” Max Vision HD+ display. We’ve designed moto g play to still feel slim and sleek, so you can hold it comfortably in one hand.Was $169.99Now $159.99
National Insurance Board Vacancy June 2021, National Insurance Board Vacancy June 2021, National Insurance Board Vacancy June 2021, National Insurance Board Vacancy June 2021, National Insurance Board Vacancy June 2021
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.