Tagged: AMPLIA, Amplia Career Opportunities, Amplia Careers, Amplia Employment, Amplia Jobs, Amplia Office Assistant, Amplia Office Assistant Vacancy 2022, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Office Assistant, Office Assistant Vacancy, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
June 4, 2022 at 11:34 pm #996535alphonsekulikowsParticipant
Amplia Office Assistant Vacancy 2022, Amplia Office Assistant Vacancy 2022, Amplia Office Assistant Vacancy 2022,
Amplia Office Assistant Vacancy 2022
Amplia Communications Limited
The Office Assistant will be responsible for receiving, securing, and distributing materials, tools, equipment, and products in accordance with the Companies’ procedures and policies ensuring that all physical capital spares are accurate and matches that of the Companies’ sub ledgers.
Career Opportunity (Office Assistant)
The Office Assistant will be responsible for receiving, securing, and distributing materials, tools, equipment, and products in accordance with the Companies’ procedures and policies ensuring that all physical capital spares are accurate and matches that of the Companies’ sub ledgers. The incumbent will also be responsible for executing basic housekeeping and general maintenance responsibilities and will provide core support in the delivery and collection of mail / material as may be required by the organization.
- Delights customers daily in keeping with AMPLIA’s Customer Service Philosophy.
- Verifies receiving documentation including but not limited to purchase orders and vendor invoices against all received goods and sort/ allocate as per warehouse layout.
- Prepares and manages all goods receipt notes, delivery notes and goods return documentation including sharing with the relevant persons / departments in the Company.
- Ensures proper housekeeping in the office and warehouse facilities.
- Maintains the general integrity of the stock kept at the warehouse and other locations.
- Informs management of any discrepancies in stock / goods delivered by vendors and returns made by installation teams.
- Controls all inventory by conducting physical counts for the purpose of verifying stock, conducting scheduled cycle counting and stock taking as necessary to reconcile against sub-ledger balances.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders.
- Resolves stakeholder queries or concerns in a timely and efficient way
- Performs general administrative duties as required.
- Operates warehouse equipment, for example, forklifts, pallet jacks, etc. for the purpose of moving large and heavy items safely and effectively.
- Assists other departments as required
- Participates in annual and periodic stock counts.
- Ensures all HSE assigned Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are fulfilled on a continuous basis.
- Ensures adherence to applicable HSE legislation and policies as far as reasonably practicable.
- Performs any other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of five (5) CSEC passes including Mathematics and English
- A minimum of two (2) years’ relevant experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and at least five (5) years driving experience
- Must be in possession of a Police Certificate of Good Character
- Must be fully vaccinated and in possession of a vaccination card showing immunization for Sars-CoV2 (COVID-19)
- Certified Forklift Operator would be an asset
- Defensive Driving Certificate will be an asset
- Experience dealing with fiber optic construction and installation material will be an asset
- Certificate in Microsoft Office Suite including working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Goal and target-oriented
- Strong customer service and team orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Takes initiative
- Committed to excellence
- Strives for growth and development
- Thorough and precise
- Works with minimum supervision
Amplia Office Assistant Vacancy 2022
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.