Smartphones are no longer fancy toys for children to use in their spare time. They are now the portal for their education as online learning continues for many students. This means they will need to upgrade their devices to keep up with the technology used for classes. The best smartphones for students do not necessarily have to be expensive. They just need to have the basic features that allow the students to interact with lessons comfortably.
How to choose the best smartphones
As students enter another school year from home, choosing the best smartphones should be dependent on their last smartphone experience. Students need a phone that moves fast, has plenty memory, an excellent camera, clear audio and displays a screen big enough to view assignments.
Some unnecessary gadgets that might jack up the price of the best smartphones are extravagant features such as face unlock, fingerprint unlock and gestures that activate certain apps. Here are 10 best smartphones for you to choose for online students.
10 best smartphones for online learning
CPU: MediaTek Helio G25, LPDDR4X dual channel, Up to 4GB 128GB
Screen: 6.53″HD+ 1600*720 Dot Drop Display 20: 9 aspect ratio
Battery: 5150mAh 10W Charge
Camera:16MP Main Camera, 8MP Front Camera
Support: 3.5mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth 5.0, 4G Dual SIM, FM Radio
Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, AI face unlock
FDD-LTE: B1 /2 /3 /4 /5 /7 /8 /12 /13 /17 /18 /19 /20 /26 /28A /28B /66
TDD-LTE: B34 /38 /39 /40 /41
WCDMA: B1 /2 /4 /5 /6 /8 /19
TD-SCDMA: B34 /39
2G: GSM: B2 /B3 /B5 /B8
- OS: Android 10 Q, Battery5000mAh 15W Fast Charging, Dual Sim, Display 6.5” HD+TFT.
- Chipset: Octa Core Snapdragon 450, Memory Internal: 64GB, 4GBRAM, Camera Main: 13MP+2MP+ 2MP Front: 5MP.
- Please check Bands before purchasing this product. Network: GPRS/E: 850,900, 1800, 1900MHz. 3G: 850,900,AWS,1900. LTE: B1,B3,B5,B8,B20,B28,B38,B40,B41.
- Display: 6.52 inches IPS LCD, Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels
- Memory: 32GB 2GB RAM – microSD, up to 128GB
- Main Camera: 8 MP, (wide), AF + 2 MP, (macro) w/ LED flash, HDR Selfie Camera: 5 MP
- Platform: Android 10 (Go edition), planned upgrade to Android 11 (Go edition) Qualcomm Snapdragon 215 Adreno 308 Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- Battery: Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable – Charging 5V/1A
- Dimensions: 6.55 x 3.02 x 0.34 in, Weight – 6.28 oz
Snapdragon 662 Octa Core，6000mAh battery
CPU: Snapdragon 662 Octa Core
Screen: 6.53″ 2340×1080 FHD+ Dot Drop display
RAM+ROM: 4GB + 64GB or 4GB + 128GB
Camera: 48MP+2MP+2MP AI Triple Rear Camera, 8MP Front Camera
Battery: 6000mAh(Typ), Supports 18W fast charging, 22.5W Charger In-box
OS: MIUI, Global Version, Support OTA Update
Other} WIFI, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, OTG, FM Radio
Package Content: POCO M3 / Adapter / USB Type-C cable / SIM Eject Tool / Soft Case/ User Guide
Network: Full Netcom, Dual SIM Dual Standby (Nano SIM Card Slot x 2+ Micro SD Card Slot x 1)
2G: GSM: B2/3/5/8
3G: WCDMA: B1/2/4/5/8
4G: LTE-FDD: B1
- 64GB ROM | 4GB RAM | Factory Unlocked Smartphone
- 6.5″ Max Vision HD+ display, 1600x720px , 269 ppi, IPS TFT LCD, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, Dual SIM, 5000mAh Battery
- Android 11 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM, Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 (11 nm), Octa-core, Adreno 610 GPU
- Rear Camera: 48MP (f/1.7) + 8MP (f/2.2) + 2MP (f/2.4, depth) + 2MP (f/2.4, macro), Front Camera: 13MP (f/2.2), Bluetooth 5.0
|Model Name||Huawei P40 Lite|
|Wireless Carrier||Unlocked for All Carriers|
|Memory Storage Capacity||6 GB|
|Operating System||Android 10.0|
|Screen Size||6.4 Inches|
- Display: 6.4 inches; LTPS IPS LCD
- Platform: Huawei Kirin 810, EMUI 10.0.1,
- Camera: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP
- Battery: 4200mAh, 40W SuperCharge
|Cell Phone Service Provider||Unlocked|
|Model Name||iPhone 12 Mini|
|Front-Facing Camera Megapixels||12 MP|
|Rear-Facing Camera Megapixels||12 MP|
|RAM Memory||4 GB|
|Screen Size||5.4 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MG8F3LL/A-R|
When you buy something through our retail links, we may earn commission and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
You may also like:
HUAWEI Mate X2 brings together an interactive experience with human-based design features and adaptive apps to realize the full potential of its foldable form, enhancing your productivity in an immersive way.
The 8-inch screen can be split into four windows to show four videos at the same time.
Get sports games, TV shows and workout tutorials from multiple apps, even live matches from different angles, all at the same time with HUAWEI Mate X2. You can also put up any one of them on the big window to amp up the thrill.8
Now spill, splash and splatter resistant
Rated IP67 for water and dust resistance, this phone stands up to 1.0 meters of water for up to 30 minutes.¹ So it’s fine to keep on playing and capturing if your phone gets a little wet.
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
|Galaxy S21||Galaxy S21 Plus||Galaxy S21 Ultra|
|Display size, resolution||6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels),||6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels)||6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels),|
|Pixel density||421 ppi||394 ppi||515 ppi|
|Dimensions (Inches)||2.80×5.97×0.31 in||2.97×6.35×0.30 in||2.97×6.50×0.35 in|
|Dimensions (Millimeters)||71.2×151.7×7.9 mm||75.6×161.5×7.8 mm||75.6×165.1×8.9 mm|
|Weight (Ounces, Grams)||6.03 oz; 171g||7.12 oz; 202g||8.07 oz; 229 g|
|Mobile software||Android 11||Android 11||Android 11|
|Camera||64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide)||64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide)||108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto)|
|Processor||Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz)||Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz)||Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz)|
|Battery||4,000 mAh||4,800 mAh||5,000 mAh|
|Special features||IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging,||IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging,||IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support|