Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Business Support Assistant, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, Government Vacancy, Government Vacancy Business Support Assistant, Government Vacancy Business Support Assistant iGovTT, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Remote Jobs, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
June 2, 2021 at 4:50 pm #979669liliananicholasMemberGovernment Vacancy Business Support Assistant iGovTT
Government Vacancy Business Support Assistant iGovTT
Reporting to the Unit Head the Business Support Assistant (BSA) is generally accountable for coordinating the availability of specific and general administrative services in support of the efficient functioning of the Unit. The administrative services shall include but will not be limited to secretarial and administrative support functions. The BSA contributes to the accomplishments of the Unit in a manner that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and goal attainment.
Key and Critical Responsibilities
- Provide project administration support in multiple projects of medium to high complexity (Documentation)
- Receives, screens and makes telephone calls on behalf of Unit;
- Provides input required for the development of special reports;
- Drafts correspondence and presentations;
- Assist Head/Team Lead of the Unit/Team to collate and prepare budget submissions;
- Provides required secretarial and administrative support to the Unit;
- Assists the Unit with the planning and scheduling of administrative related activities;
- Assists with the compilation of data and the preparation of general and special reports as may be required from time to time;
- Responsible for Unit Head and Team Leads calendar (MS Outlook);
- Coordinates Unit Meetings and Events;
- Record, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- Responsible for Attendance and Leave Tracking for Unit;
- Creating and maintaining databases and files and general department records,
- Responsible for ordering and keeping and inventory of stationery for Unit;
- Responsible for the custodial duties of the Unit’s Petty Cash;
- Assists with other related projects as may be required.
Knowledge & Experience:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluency in Microsoft Office particularly in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent working knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures inclusive of database management and record keeping
- Attention to detail is critical
- Possess good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Must display confidentiality and diplomacy at all times
- 5 CXC O’ levels passes including Mathematics and English
- Secretarial or Administrative Professional Certification would be considered an asset
- Associates Degree in Management or Business Administration would be an asset
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
Government Vacancy Business Support Assistant, Government Vacancy Business Support Assistant, Government Vacancy Business Support Assistant, Government Vacancy Business Support Assistant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.