Tagged: ANIMATOR/ MOTION DESIGNER, C&W Communications Vacancy, C&W Communications Vacancy June 2021, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, vacancy, work, work from home
June 5, 2021 at 9:25 pm #979750evuqiParticipant
C&W Communications Vacancy June 2021
ANIMATOR/ MOTION DESIGNER
Trinidad and Tobago
What’s The Role
The Animator/Motion Designer will take ideas from concept to execution in both digital advertising and video within The Creative Hub, an internal agency which supports brand development and digital marketing efforts across the business. The Animator/Motion Designer will be a creative, visual storyteller and will work alongside other creative professionals under the Associate Creative Director to deliver world-class, engaging motion content for social media, websites and other video platforms.
The right candidate is detail-oriented and understands the importance of pixel-perfect and frame-by-frame accuracy in telling visual storytelling.
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 3-5 Years’ experience with an advertising agency or in-house creative team
- Strong portfolio of creative work with a strong emphasis on digital
- Expert-level knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Knowledge of Cinema 4d and sound editing programs a plus
- Strong understanding of social media content requirements and techniques
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; a team player, positive and problem solver
- Works well within a collaborative team environment
Who We Are
We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and the Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony, and mobile services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Móvil, BTC, and Cabletica. We started small, and now we’re growing. We’re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region
Why join us
Technology excites us enables us and drives us. We´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve, and our people coming together to enhance our customers´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play without missing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision to bring innovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one culture, and one team.
Liberty Latin America provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
What You´ll Do
- Work closely with Creative Directors and team to ideate and execute concepts that deliver on brand and commercial objectives
- Create animated videos, GIFs and other content using software including After Effects
- Create storyboards to present concepts to internal clients
- Music selection and sound design on all executions
- Draw from the brand’s voice to conceive and build animations that bring stories to life
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
C&W Communications Vacancy, C&W Communications Vacancy, C&W Communications Vacancy, C&W Communications Vacancy, C&W Communications Vacancy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.