Tagged: Career Opportunity, DuckDuckGo Remote Job Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Lead Product Growth (Worldwide Remote), MANAGER, marketing, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, work, work from home
June 19, 2021 at 8:21 pm #980134stacicastletonParticipant
DuckDuckGo Remote Job Opportunity
DuckDuckGo Remote Job Opportunity
Lead, Product Growth (Worldwide Remote)
About this jobJob type: Full-timeExperience level: LeadRole: Data ScientistIndustry: Search EngineCompany size: 51-200 peopleCompany type: Private
We are a diverse, fully distributed team from around the world, working toward a shared vision to raise the standard of trust online.
Join our team as a Lead, Product Growth, and help people take back their online privacy with DuckDuckGo.
As part of our growing team, you’ll be responsible for improving how our products convey value to users, integrate with each other, and are adopted by users. Combining creative and analytical approaches, you’ll develop new adoption flows that embody our mission to show the world protecting privacy is simple.
We empower our team to be self-directed and self-motivated in their work. If you’d thrive in that environment, and our core values resonate with you — build trust, question assumptions, and validate direction — you’ll fit right in!
What you will do
- Oversee the vision and roadmap for how millions adopt and use DuckDuckGo’s all-in-one privacy solution throughout the world.
- Define and execute our product adoption funnel strategy, including goal-setting, hypothesis generation, roadmapping, and managing experiment implementation.
- Analyze our most important product flows and combine anonymous data with intuition to identify and prioritize the most impactful experiments that can improve product adoption.
- Lead projects from proposal through postmortem, assessing problems, proposing high-impact solutions, and executing them against a set of success criteria.
- Communicate strategy and progress updates weekly to key stakeholders in the company, your team members, and at our company-wide all hands meeting.
- Execute experiments methodically alongside cross-functional resources from design, front-end, back-end, mobile, and more.
What we are looking for
- Significant prior experience planning and executing strategies to optimize product adoption flows.
- Experience with product management and making intuitive decisions that are considerate of the user experience and produce the largest desirable impact.
- Experience and enthusiasm for managing people.
- Effective project management skills.
- Advanced modeling skills and understanding of statistics.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to explain recommendations and decisions.
- Ability to confidently provide feedback to an array of stakeholders, internal and external.
Annual compensation: $175,333 USD and stock options.
Maintaining satisfaction at work is one of our company objectives, just like maintaining and improving our private search engine. Our Team Member Support Guide explains how we make you our top priority.
For over a decade, we’ve built a unique culture that helps us continuously improve job satisfaction and productivity. Want to know more? Check out DuckDuckGo Culture: How We Work for an overview of how we collaborate worldwide.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Sometimes we meet up! Expect to travel at least two times a year: once for our all-hands meetup and again for a team retreat (each ~4-5 days).
- While this is a full-time job and we offer a flexible work arrangement with no core hours, expect an average commitment of 40 hours per week.
Hiring works best when it’s a two-way street. Learn how we help you get to know DuckDuckGo and envision your future role here. Find out more about how we hire.
DuckDuckGo provides equal work opportunities to all team members and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you think you might thrive in this environment, we would love to hear from you.
PLEASE NOTE THAT
- A successful candidate will be subject to a background check.
- By applying for this role, you confirm that information submitted is accurate and that you understand falsification is cause for denial of employment or termination.
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
A11 Basic Information Brand UMIDIGI Model A11 Color Mist Blue/ Frost Grey Body Material AG matte glass with metal frame Dimensions 162.2*75*9.2 mm Net Weight 222g Operating system Android 11 CPU MediaTek, Helio G25, 8xCortex-A53, up to 2.0GHz, Octa-core CPU GPU PowerVR8320, up to 650MHz RAM and Storage 3GB + 64GB / 4GB + 128GB RAM Type LPDDR4X dual channel Storage Type eMMC 5.1 Battery 5150mAh Quick Charge 10W Wireless Charge No Unlock Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, AI face unlock Dispaly Display Size 6.53″ (measured diagonally) Aspect Ratio 20:9 Type Dot Drop Display Touch Capacitive multi-touch Resolution HD+ 1600*720 PPI 269 Screen-to-body ratio 92.7% Camera Rear Camera 16MP main camera
F/2.0, 6-element lens8MP ultra wide angle camera
FOV 120°, F/2.25MP macro camera
2.5cm macro distance, F/2.4
Features: Ultra wide-angle mode, Steady handheld night photography, Macro mode, Portrait mode, Panorama mode, HDR, AI Beautify, Ultra wide-angle edge distortion correction, Dual LED flash, Face recognition, Real-time filters Rear camera video features: 1080p, 720p video recording, 30fps Front camera 8MP front camera
F/2.2 apertureFeatures: AI Beautify, Face recognition, Selfie countdownFront camera video features: 1080p, 720p video recording, 30fps
Connection Band 4G:
FDD-LTE: B1 /2 /3 /4 /5 /7 /8 /12 /13 /17 /18 /19 /20 /26 /28A /28B /66
TDD-LTE: B34 /38 /39 /40 /41
WCDMA: B1 /2 /4 /5 /6 /8 /19
TD-SCDMA: B34 /39
GSM: B2 /B3 /B5 /B8
SIM/TF Card 4G Dual SIM, both cards can access 4G connectivity simultaneously 2 + 1 SIM slot, Dual SIM slot + Dedicated slot for Expanded Memory Support dual Nano-SIM card and dedicated Micro-SD expansion memory card WIFI 2.4GHz/5GHz, IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Bluetooth Bluetooth 5.0, Bluetooth HID Positioning GPS, Glonass, Galileo NFC No Sensor Infrared temperature sensor, Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic compass Support format Audio File Format PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC +, MP3, AMR – NB and WB, APE, WAV Video File Format Supports H.264 (Baseline / Main / High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile / ASP) and other video formats FM Radio Yes Earphone Port 3.5mm Audio Jack Card Extend Supports expandable storage up to 256GB (VFAT format) USB Type-C OTG YES OK Google on Locked Screen No Other Features Notification LED No Shortcut Key Yes Certification FCC/ CE/ MSDS/ UN38.3/ MIC/ PSE Language English, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Cestina, Dansk, Deutsch,
Espanol, Filipino, French, Hrvatski, latviesu,lietuviu,Italiano, Magyar,
Nederlands, Norsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romana, Slovencina, Suomi,
Svenska, Tieng viet, Turkish, Greek, Bulgarian, Russian, Ukrainian,
Hebrew, Arabic, Thai, Khmer, Korean, Simplified/Traditional Chinese
In the box 1x Phone
1x Screen Protector (pre-applied)
1x Phone Case
1x Type-C Cable
1x Power Adapter
1x SIM Tray Ejector
1x Quick Start GuideWas TTD 1,356.86
-46%Now TTD 732.71Shipping: TTD 82.17 to Trinidad and Tobago via AliExpress Standard Shipping, Estimated Delivery: 43-63 daysTotal TTD $815.42