Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, National Insurance Board, NIB, NIB Vacancy, NIBTT, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Sales, The National Insurance Board of Trinidad and Tobago (NIB), tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, Web Content Analyst, work, work from home
December 4, 2021 at 8:55 am #990884stormylayden3Participant
NIB Vacancy December 2021, NIB Vacancy December 2021, NIB Vacancy December 2021, NIB Vacancy December 2021, NIB Vacancy December 2021
NIB Vacancy December 2021
Web Content Analyst
National Insurance Board (NIB)
To establish mutual lines of communication to all sectors of the public through the internet and to provide an alternate medium for the education and sensitization of the public to the products and services offered by the NIBTT.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
• To develop and articulate the overall focus and concept for the NIBTT’s home page, and Intranet in keeping with organizational priorities and objectives.
• To meet with IT staff to address and resolve technical problems and discuss new technology requirements.
• To monitor the website and Intranet to ensure that all content is up to date and relevant and that the integrity of the website is maintained.
• To perform continual and timely updates of the content of the website and recommends improvements.
• To liaise with content providers to ensure that all relevant information is submitted on a timely basis.
• To convert submission from the various Business Units into web ready documents and uploads the formatted content to the website and intranet
• To develop, implement and maintain a website and intranet updating schedule.
• To provide guidelines for content providers for the document standards and formatting requirements for the information posted to the website and intranet.
• To receive and co-ordinate responses to queries and reports on requests that arrive via the website.
• To report on development/ usage of the website with recommendations where appropriate.
• To maintain a mutually positive relationship with the internal public of the NIBTT to ensure that he/ she is constantly made aware of new material that any be added to the website and intranet
• To collect, analyse and interpret website users feedback in upgrading website
• To conceptualize, prepare and execute digital content for website, social media upload, electronic billboards etc.
• To prepare animated and other videos for internal/external communications
• Liaise with relevant internal publics in the creation of content for videos using animation tools and other software.
• Co-ordinate social media updates with website uploads
• To display excellent time management skills.
• To assist with the maintenance of the Board’s Corporate Image.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Mass Communication, Marketing or Digital Media
• At least three (3) years’ experience in the fields of Advertising, Marketing, or Information Technology.
• Training and / or experience in the field of Web Design / Web Content Management/ Digital Media.
• Proficiency in the use of internet programming / designing and building websites / HTML & Java, CSS, share point, Content Management System, WordPress, video creation and editing, graphic design, and other related packages.
• Any suitable combination of qualifications and experience.
DESIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Knowledge of Adobe (AI) suite, current animation software e.g. Vyond, Premiere PRO, SharePoint etc.
• Knowledge of the Provision of the NI Act and regulations.
• A clear understanding of the NIBTT’s vision, mission, core values and strategic objectives.
• Excellent knowledge of the computer and appropriate software applications.
• Knowledge of video creation and editing
• Knowledge of social media techniques and platforms
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytical and information gathering skills.
• Excellent customer-relations skills
• Sound organizing, planning and artistic skills.
• Team and customer oriented.
• To submit a Monthly Report.
One lucky reader won a Moto G10 smartphone for the month of August by liking Sweet TnT Magazine Facebook Page. September we gave away a Moto G20, in October we gave away a Moto G30 in November we gave away a Moto G50 and December one lucky person will win a Moto G100 . To qualify like us on Facebook and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
The X5 is a portable and foldable wand powered by 20 UV-C LEDs to disinfect and eliminate up to 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.
Now US$79.99 Regular price US
Now US$178.00WAS US$219.00
YOU SAVE $41.00 (18%) and FREE SHIPPING
In StockNow Us$899.00
Reg Price US$999.00Instant Savings US$100.00Limited supply at this price
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.