Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, bp Trinidad and Tobago, bpTT jobs, British petroleum jobs, Career Opportunity, energy jobs, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Oil and gas jobs, petroleum jobs, Port of Spain, Procurement Jobs, Projects and Modifications Procurement Advisor, Remote bp Job Opportunity, Remote Job, Remote Jobs, Remote Vacancy, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
December 14, 2021 at 11:20 am #991116nathanpope6Member
Remote bp Job Opportunity, Remote bp Job Opportunity, Remote bp Job Opportunity, Remote bp Job Opportunity, Remote bp Job Opportunity
Remote bp Job Opportunity
Projects and Modifications Procurement Advisorbp Trinidad and Tobago Remote
About the job
Job Profile Summary
Responsible for acting as a dedicated category resource, providing specialist support for category strategy development (category aligned) using advanced category management knowledge, and conducting day-to-day procurement execution activities in order to meet the Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements for procurement operations.
Do you seek an opportunity that will help change our future? We are looking for a Projects and Modifications Procurement Advisor to join our team!
Being a part of the Site Projects & Engineering Procurement team within the Supply Operations Procurement team, you will be at forefront of supply chain engagement, using progressive solutions to tackle real business challenges, and position bp to competitively deliver on our operating commitments whilst meeting our Sustainability objectives, particularly, Net Zero ambition.
Build deep market expertise and be confident in partnering with various business teams to gain understanding demand and business objectives, develop and drive EPC/EPCm strategy and supplier performance across Production and Refining businesses. Actively manage delivery of supply chain deliverables for Site Projects portfolio and drive supplier collaboration and efficiency programs.Thousands of buyers are ready to pay for your skills
In this role you will
- Understand the business priorities, strategy and category knowledge to build and deliver an effective and ground-breaking category strategy/project strategies
- Assist Project leads/managers with EPC/EPCm Contractors contractual performance and delivery
- Take a Collaborative approach with the Site Project squads to build Category/project plan and maintain business delivery along with the value proposition
- Support preparation of PRMs by working closely with Site Projects leadership and CAMs
- Lead the preparation of the EPC/EPCm Tender package and development of the evaluation criteria and management of the evaluation process
- Actively participate in project stage gate reviews and provide input and assurance around procurement deliverables and value leavers
- Lead required sourcing activity and handle 3rd party spend in support of Site Projects, collaborating with various teams to ensure compliant and efficient delivery
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with suppliers to drive efficiency programs
We Require You To Demonstrate The Following Attributes
You will provide timely and effective supply chain support, market intelligence and supply chain risk assessment, leading supplier engagement, and determining effective contracting and strategy development.
- Business Acumen: Understanding our business operations, particularly brown field projects environment, the dynamics of the supply chain and external factors that influence and effect business decisions
- Agility: Agile working experience, customer-focused, thriving to meet the diverse and evolving needs of the business partners, the distinct business units and regional partners
- Project Strategy: Strong influencing and networking skills are required to optimally work across the Site Projects team in developing competitive Project strategies, using the latest Category strategy and thinking to deploy focused market engagement
- Commercial Acumen: Strong commercial and analytical skills with deep knowledge in EPC/EPCm commercial models and experience of managing incentivised models
- Influencing: Strong and effective communication skills will be key in ensuring alignment and support for strategy development and project execution
We require you to have
- Genuine passion for developing novel and progressive resilient hydrocarbon and renewables supply chain solutions
- Understanding of brownfield projects
- Experience with P2P systems, including operational procurement
- Ability to work in an agile way within multi-disciplinary teams
- University degree in Procurement, Law, Engineering or other relevant field
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Family Group
Procurement & Supply Chain Management Group
Trinidad and Tobago, United States of America
Join us in a crucial time of transition. We are bringing all of our finance and procurement activities for the group into one place, enabling better work.
For You This Means Working With Us On
Compliance – efficiently delivering external reporting requirements to ensure we continue to meet our regulatory obligations in all jurisdictions, supported by robust control environment across all three lines of defence.
Stewardship – laying out a robust finance framework and providing ongoing management of the balance sheet and portfolio execution, supported by effective advocacy to the market.
Performance – facilitating the effective allocation of capital, development of business plans and coordination of business performance interventions to ensure a consistent delivery between strategic aspirations, operational forecasts and delivered outcomes. Furthermore, you will be responsible for value creation through mergers and acquisition-led deals, commercial negotiations and integration of business opportunities.
Transformation – driving digital transformation (centralising, digitising, optimising) across all elements of the finance entity to achieve sector-leading cost-performance.
World of Tanks is an epic online multiplayer game featuring authentic tanks from the mid-20th century. Take control of steel beasts and battle through historic locations where strategy means victory.
Starting from $899.99
Experience all screen, all the time with an expansive folding display and our first-ever Under Display Camera.
One lucky reader won a Moto G10 smartphone for the month of August by liking Sweet TnT Magazine Facebook Page. September we gave away a Moto G20, in October we gave away a Moto G30 in November we gave away a Moto G50 and December one lucky person will win a Moto G100 . To qualify like us on Facebook and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
PS5 restock tracker — stores to check
- Walmart: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Best Buy: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- GameStop: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Amazon: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Dell: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Sony: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Kohl’s: PS5
- Adorama: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition | Bundles
- Sam’s Club: PS5
- Croma Electronics: PS5
The X5 is a portable and foldable wand powered by 20 UV-C LEDs to disinfect and eliminate up to 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.
Now US$79.99 Regular price US
Now US$178.00WAS US$219.00
YOU SAVE $41.00 (18%) and FREE SHIPPING
In StockNow Us$899.00
Reg Price US$999.00Instant Savings US$100.00Limited supply at this price
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.