Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, energy jobs, Executive Assistant, Executive Assistant at Heritage Petroleum, Full Time, Government jobs, HERITAGE PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
November 9, 2021 at 10:23 pm #990475oliviahookerParticipant
Executive Assistant at Heritage Petroleum, Executive Assistant at Heritage Petroleum, Executive Assistant at Heritage Petroleum, Executive Assistant at Heritage Petroleum, Executive Assistant at Heritage Petroleum
Executive Assistant at Heritage Petroleum
Heritage Petroleum Company Limited
Provides comprehensive and confidential administrative support to leaders, exercising customer excellence, results orientation and delegated latitude in decision-making towards the effective utilization of leader time and the efficient management of the office.
- Provides comprehensive administrative support in the form of quality documents, communiques, appropriate treatment of issues and alerts leader on high priority/deadline items.
- Provides efficient receipt, handling, dispatch, response, treatment and filing of all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Ensures the professional handling of telephone and direct (in person) communications.
- Maintains proactive and efficient coordination of leader time through timely and appropriate scheduling and calendar management.
- Maintains comprehensive and timely retrieval of office records and critical documents.
- Establishes and maintains systems and methods for aiding the execution of secretarial and office administration.
- Coordinates all office activities, physical changes, acquisition of office supplies and equipment and direction to office personnel.
- Conducts specialized research as requested and presentations for executive use.
- Maintain contacts, networks and liaisons across the organization and externally with agencies, organizations and associations to support operational activities as appropriate.
- Initiates requests for management reports, as directed by the CAE, and summarizes same as needed for Board reporting.
- Undertakes any other assignments required from time to time, to fulfil the job purpose.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate Degree in Business Administration.
- Three (3) to (5) years in a similar position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite-Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: SUNDAY 14TH NOVEMBER 2021
We appreciate the interest shown by all candidates. However, we wish to advise that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
executive assistant jobs company heritage petroleum heritage petroleum llc
One lucky reader won a Moto G10 smartphone for the month of August by liking Sweet TnT Magazine Facebook Page. September we gave away a Moto G20, in October we gave away a Moto G30 and in November we will be giving away a Moto G50. To qualify like us on Facebook and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.US$10.36
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.