Tagged: AMPLIA, AMPLIA Vacancies, Amplia Vacancies December 2021, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Field Sales Agent, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Marketing & Communications Coordinator, Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
December 4, 2021 at 9:11 pm #990888leoniebabbMember
Amplia Vacancies December 2021
Field Sales Agent
Amplia Communications Limited
Amplia Communications Limited is seeking to recruit an energetic, knowledgeable, passionate and people focused leader to join our dynamic Field Sales team.
The Field Sales Agent will be responsible for the selling of AMPLIA Communications’ suite of services to potential customers.
- Accurately records prospect information and maintains listing
- Accurately records/receives customer orders and application forms
- Achieves sales objectives while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Provides relevant responses to customers concerns, service requests, products and service enquires based on actual facts related to the Company’s products or services
- Actively brings brand awareness to new communities through sales walks and events as required to generate new business
- Responsible for executing sales strategies to receive new customer business through registration and sign-ups via face-to-face interactions via door-to-door walks and sales events
- Offers support at retail locations as necessary to increase brand awareness and generate new business
- Collaborates with other departments (internally and externally) to meet sales objectives
- Assists with the preparation of bids as needed
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field will be an asset
- Strong performance, team, and target orientation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Performs other job duties and responsibilities as assigned by Manager or any other delegated authority based on operational needs
- Minimum of five (5) CSEC passes including Mathematics and English A
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite particularly MS Word
- Good understanding of Internet/IPTV and Fiber Optic technology will be an asset
- Ability to work on weekends and public holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long hours to facilitate customer engagement and sales achievement at various off-site locations
- Must be in possession of a Police Certificate of Good Character
Amplia Vacancies December 2021
Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Amplia Communications Limited
To support the Marketing Manager and team in raising the Company’s profile by maximizing its income, contributing creatively to continued growth and development and assisting with public relations, press functions as well as various digital media and other associated marketing activities.
- Supports the Company’s efforts related to strategic internal and external communications.
- Assists with writing articles and promotional material for the company.
- Collaborates with Advertising Agency / Creative Outsource for briefing and to ensure quick turnaround of Final Artwork Material.
- Continuous Content research and planning focused on industry trends and emerging topics
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager and Executives to implement strategies and track the progress of campaigns.
- Assist with the development, writing, and communication of marketing materials, miscellaneous collateral pieces, and internal and external communications.
- Communicate campaign deliverables, objectives and timelines to the marketing team
- Assist with Social Media enquiry responses
- Attends events, where necessary as a representative of the company
- Creates publicity opportunities for products, services, and business initiatives
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Check copy on all marketing materials and communications
- Implement tracking systems for online marketing campaigns and activities
- Liaise with Events & PR Officers to promote events via direct mail and social media.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for representing organizations in public, during media events and product launches, product demonstrations and while participating at trade shows.
- Supports Marketing Team in organizing various projects.
- Stay up to date with market trends and best practices in the industry.
- Conduct company surveys on customer response and behavior to improve strategies further.
- Contribute to weekly team meetings and / or business plans.
- Collate presentations for weekly reports
- Ensure adherence to applicable HSE legislation and policies as far as reasonably practicable.
- Commit to attending all required HSE training.
- Ensure all HSE assigned Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are fulfilled on a continuous basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree or Diploma in Marketing, or any related field.
- A minimum of (2) years’ prior experience in Marketing, PR, Media or Corporate Communications.
- Proven communicator with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with Microsoft applications including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
HP Chromebook 14, 14″ Full HD Display, AMD A4-9120C, AMD Radeon R4 Graphics, 4 GB SDRM, 32GB eMMC, Audio by B&O, Ink Blue
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects concurrently while meeting established timelines.
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects autonomously and in an organized fashion, balancing the needs of the team.
- Present a professional, pleasant, and helpful demeanour
- Possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize expertly
- Have a proper command and use of the English Language both orally and in writing in an office environment to stakeholders at all levels within and outside of the organization
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all work information and material and
- Strong team and customer service orientation
One lucky reader won a Moto G10 smartphone for the month of August by liking Sweet TnT Magazine Facebook Page. September we gave away a Moto G20, in October we gave away a Moto G30 in November we gave away a Moto G50 and December one lucky person will win a Moto G100 . To qualify like us on Facebook and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
The X5 is a portable and foldable wand powered by 20 UV-C LEDs to disinfect and eliminate up to 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.
Now US$79.99 Regular price US
Now US$178.00WAS US$219.00
YOU SAVE $41.00 (18%) and FREE SHIPPING
In StockNow Us$899.00
Reg Price US$999.00Instant Savings US$100.00Limited supply at this price
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.