Tagged: Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, Digicel, Digicel Driver Vacancy, Digicel Driver Vacancy November 2021, Digicel Vacancies, Digicel vacancy, DRIVER Jobs, Driving Jobs, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, OPERATOR, Port of Spain, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, work
November 28, 2021 at 10:53 am #990714gladysoharanParticipant
Digicel Driver Vacancy November 2021, Digicel Driver Vacancy November 2021, Digicel Driver Vacancy November 2021, Digicel Driver Vacancy November 2021, Digicel Driver Vacancy November 2021
Digicel Driver Vacancy November 2021
The Driver is responsible for transportation of company assets to and from key areas across the country in a timely manner, managing assigned vehicle and completing accurate daily reports and incident reports as needed.
As a Digital Operator, Digicel is in the business of delivering powerful digital experiences 1440 minutes of each day to customers – that’s every minute, all day, every day.
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of 8 apps spanning sports (SportsMax), music (D’Music), news (Loop), local radio and podcasts (GoLoud), TV streaming (PlayGo), enhanced messaging and marketplaces (BiP), cloud storage (Billo) and self-care (MyDigicel app), Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Pacific, its investments of over US$7 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 3 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 7,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
Visit http://www.digicelgroup.com for more.
Job Title: Driver (Field Sales Support)
The Driver is responsible for transportation of company assets to and from key areas across the country in a timely manner, managing assigned vehicle and completing accurate daily reports and incident reports as needed. This position requires an enthusiastic, hardworking, dependable individual. The Driver will be responsible for ensuring adherence to lawful conduct while in transit to and from in addition to while on location executing company duties.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extensive knowledge of locations across Trinidad and Tobago
- Driving staff to several locations in a timely and safe manner
- Ensures operation of issued vehicles by completing preventive maintenance requirements and reporting any problems to supervisors
- Take responsibility for allocated routes which must be adhered to
- Report any ticket issued for traffic violation to management within a maximum of 2 hours after receipt
- Ensure all daily report sheets are properly completed and signed
- Ensures the vehicle is kept stocked at all times with necessary peripherals as needed by sales team, such as coolers, water, first aid kit etc.
- Other duties related to the job function as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ driving experience of a commercial vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
- Ownership or full access to a vehicle
- Defensive driving certification is will be an asset.
- Must be at least 25 years
- First Aid and CPR certifications will be considered an asset.
- Minimum of 5 CXC O’levels including Mathematics and English
- Time Management – able to manage one’s time and the time of others
- Ability to multi-task and deliver against competing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships and work as part of inter-disciplinary teams
- Initiative and resourcefulness in the conduct of duties
- Good Communication skills
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
One lucky reader won a Moto G10 smartphone for the month of August by liking Sweet TnT Magazine Facebook Page. September we gave away a Moto G20, in October we gave away a Moto G30 and in November we will be giving away a Moto G50. To qualify like us on Facebook and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
The X5 is a portable and foldable wand powered by 20 UV-C LEDs to disinfect and eliminate up to 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.
Now US$79.99 Regular price US
25% OFF WITH CODE THANKS25
Now US$178.00WAS US$219.00
YOU SAVE $41.00 (18%) and FREE SHIPPING
In StockNow Us$899.00
Reg Price US$999.00Instant Savings US$100.00Limited supply at this price
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.