Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Facilities Technician II, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Kapok Hotel, Kapok Hotel Jobs, Kapok Hotel Vacancy Nov 2021, Port of Spain, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
November 26, 2021 at 2:53 pm #990693melva37x486Participant
Kapok Hotel Vacancy Nov 2021, Kapok Hotel Vacancy Nov 2021, Kapok Hotel Vacancy Nov 2021, Kapok Hotel Vacancy Nov 2021, Kapok Hotel Vacancy Nov 2021
Kapok Hotel Vacancy Nov 2021
FACILITIES TECHNICIAN II
The person in this position is expected to provide general maintenance and some preventative maintenance work ensuring the Hotel’s quality maintenance standards are achieved and maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds in a courteous manner to guest questions, complaints and/or requests to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Assists and may perform preventative maintenance and repairs in accordance with preventative maintenance procedures and ensures this is recorded on the daily task sheets and the Facilities Management software.
- Checks electrical systems such as air-conditioning controls, refrigeration systems, kitchen equipment, television or cable system, lighting and makes minor repairs and/or replacement.
- Perform general maintenance on property grounds which includes some masonry and carpentry
- Performs checks and makes minor repairs on general plumbing systems and fixtures such as pipelines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment.
- May perform general maintenance on property grounds
- Conduct all duties in conformance with Health and Safety requirements.
- Be familiar with the Health and Safety and Emergency response procedures
- Follow all fire, health and safety regulations as they relate to the Facilities Department
- Report any injuries, accidents or health and safety concerns to the Manager/Supervisor or HSE Committee
- Perform any other duties as required by the Manager/Supervisor
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods.
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push and/or pull objects weighing a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling.
- Frequent ascending and descending stairs.
- Some exposure to hazardous chemicals, tools or equipment
- Requires some use of protective and safety attire.
- May be required to pass a physical/medical fitness test.
- Subject to alcohol and substance/drug tests at any given time
- Required to work on a shift basis including nights, weekends and public holidays
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Technical Diploma from a recognised institution.
- At least five (5) O’Level passes including Mathematics and English Language.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a related field.
- Knowledge and experience in plumbing, masonry, carpentry, HVAC and/or electrical.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite is an asset
One lucky reader won a Moto G10 smartphone for the month of August by liking Sweet TnT Magazine Facebook Page. September we gave away a Moto G20, in October we gave away a Moto G30 and in November we will be giving away a Moto G50. To qualify like us on Facebook and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
The X5 is a portable and foldable wand powered by 20 UV-C LEDs to disinfect and eliminate up to 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.
Now US$79.99 Regular price US
25% OFF WITH CODE THANKS25
Now US$178.00WAS US$219.00
YOU SAVE $41.00 (18%) and FREE SHIPPING
In StockNow Us$899.00
Reg Price US$999.00Instant Savings US$100.00Limited supply at this price
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.