Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil. Chile, Career Opportunity, Colombia, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Grenada, Guyana, Honduras, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, Jamaica, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Mexico, Nicaragua, OPERATOR, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Sales, Santa Lucia, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad & Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Vacancies, vacancy, Virtual Assistant Vacancy, Virtual Assistant Vacancy August 2022, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
August 4, 2022 at 12:24 am #998402freemanhyett57Participant
Virtual Assistant Vacancy August 2022, Virtual Assistant Vacancy August 2022, Virtual Assistant Vacancy August 2022, Virtual Assistant Vacancy August 2022
Virtual Assistant Vacancy August 2022
Virtual AssistantWork Better Now, Trinidad and Tobago, Remote
About the job
Job Opening: Virtual Assistant with QuickBooks or SAP Experience
Who We Are:
Work Better Now (www.workbetternow.com) provides our clients with full-time top-notch assistants who are solely dedicated to helping their clients run their businesses.
What We Offer:
- Work from your home
- A workplace that values its people
- Above-average salary
- Paid vacations and personal days.
- 3-month mark bonus: VAs receive a $200 bonus once they complete 3 months of work with their assigned client
- Referral bonus: If you refer a candidate, you will receive a $200 bonus once they complete 3 months of work with their assigned client
The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing accounting and administrative duties. You will support our business growth and accounting department by processing invoices, transactions, and expenses as well as updating our accounting database. This position will give you the opportunity to grow your accounting knowledge and experience.
- Process invoices and daily transactions and expenses
- Perform administrative support functions
- Update and maintain accounting database with data entry and reports
- Handle monthly and quarterly reports
- Handle day-to-day accounting duties including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and payroll
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field of study (not a must)
- 1-3 years of experience working in Accounting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented
Although not required, we also prefer candidates who have:
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Bookkeeping skills
- Personal computer with:
- 8GB+ RAM
- Processor Intel I3 or AMD Ryzen 3+ or M1 chip
- Windows 10+ or from macOS Sierra (10.12.6) to the latest version.
- 10 Mbps Internet Speed (Min)
PLEASE NOTE: This amazing position is being made available for “career-minded” individuals only. Those who are looking to enter and grow with the companies that we serve. The opportunities will vary and the compensation will increase based on those opportunities. We start with above-average salaries of $950.00 per month, and such can increase based upon how valuable you become to our clients.
To start the process, begin by clicking on the “I’m interested” button below. Please Note: Do not apply unless you are planning to go through the entire process. Applicants who do not complete the whole process cannot be considered for placement.
- Please keep all correspondence (CV….) in English.
- Even if you’re not looking to start working right away, you can also apply.
- You will have a period of 3-10 days (after the client’s interview) to get ready in case you’re currently employed with another company.
WBN wants the best, and to those to whom the above apply, we encourage you to apply today!
- Dominican Republic
- Trinidad & Tobago
- El Salvador
- Santa Lucia
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago cont’d
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.