Tagged: accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, Catering Job Opportunities, Catering Job Opportunities August 2021, Catering Jobs, cook vacancy, Cooks, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, GCG Group Trinidad, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Katerserv, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
August 9, 2021 at 12:26 am #981497colemancarperParticipant
Catering Job Opportunities
Catering Job Opportunities
Cooks / General Assistant – Production
The role of the Cook & General Assistant is aimed at supporting the operations of the company and by extension achieving the company’s objectives within the Production departments.
GCG Trinidad | Allied Caterers / Katerserv is a member of the GCG Group which operates in 21 locations across the Caribbean and Latin America. We are committed to creating an environment that allows our employees to grow personally and professionally. As a leader in the airline, offshore and restaurant catering industries we support your development both locally and internationally.
We are seeking to recruit passionate and highly motivated individuals to join the team in the capacity of a Cooks & General Assistant. These roles are aimed at supporting the operations of the kitchen facility and by extension achieving the company’s objectives within the Production department.
What will you do?
In the role of cook you will prepare meals made with LOV in accordance with the Chef’s specifications, in the quantities required, on a timely basis and, following established food production programs, procedures and safety standards (HACCP).
In the role of General Assistant you will perform meal assembly or vegetable preparation activities to ensure meals are prepared according to the required client and HACCP standard and quantities in a timely manner. This role offers a real opportunity work in our world class kitchen facility to ensure we delight the palette of our customers.
Our Production team plays an important role in delivering value to the business with quality, tasty and healthy food to our employees and Clients while managing food waste and cost.
Qualifications and Experience needed:
- Diploma in the Culinary Arts or relevant equivalent culinary qualification
- At least one year will be considered an asset
- Other professional certificates / qualifications an assest
- Food safety / HACCP certification an asset
- Practical knowledge of food preparation in a kitchen or commercial environment;
- Ability to prepare all types of poultry and fish for various cooking needs would be an asset. This may include cutting, trimming, deboning, tying and grinding meats.
Skills and other attributes desired:
- Quality focus – looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Team player – demonstrates an ability to integrate well with team members and to support other members of the team when needed.
- Dedication – committed to the company, fellow employees and the customers.
- Strong customer service orientation /customer focus.
- Physically fit and generally in good health.
Interested applicants are asked to kindly submit resumes by the 20th August 2021.
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
Catering Job Opportunities
Human Resources Officer
Allied Caterers Limited is a member of the GCG Group which operates in 21 locations across the Caribbean and Latin America. As a leader in the airline, offshore and restaurant catering industries we support your development both locally and internationally.
We are committed to creating an environment that allows our employees to grow personally and professionally. Our HR team plays an important role in delivering value to the business with a robust people strategy and employee engagement initiatives. We are seeking a detail orientated, highly motivated and talented Human Resources Officer, who is interested in learning and experiencing Human Resources from a dynamic HR Department.
The incumbent will be responsible for employee Recruitment, employee Engagement activities and Training and Development. The HRO will also perform a combination of administrative and project-based functions as required. This position will gain valuable experience in all aspects of the Human Resources functions.
What else will you do?
- Coordinates staff recruitment process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire. This process will include supporting Managers with development and revision of Job Descriptions, liaising with recruitment service providers, resume review, scheduling of interviews, screening of applicants via phone and face to face, updating of recruitment database and communicating with applicants via email and phone.
- Supports Selection process by: scheduling follow up interviews, conducting reference checks and setting up pre-employment assessments.
- Supports Onboarding process: Setting up new hire orientation, prepare company photo ID, administering the creation of new employee files ensuring that it is in accordance with the established requirements.
- Supports employee engagements activities with the aim of excellent event execution through: request for proposals, following up with vendors and suppliers, communicating with employees, preparing registers and other documents and by supporting at the event.
- Provides support to the Training and Development activities by: requesting proposals, liaising with training providers, preparing communication to staff, preparing registers, preparing training materials, following up with Training Evaluation Forms and updating employee files.
- Administers the Compensation & Benefits programmes, by managing communication and providing support to service providers and employees.
- Inputs and maintains data into the HRIS system for employees, leave management, to support the monthly payroll and reporting requirements.
- Performs administrative work: filing, copying, scanning, drafting correspondences, reports
- Supports additional projects being carried out by the wider Human Resources team.
Qualifications and Experience needed:
- First degree in Human Resource Management;
- Must have at least 3 years experience;
- Experience in the Food industry will be considered an asset;
- Experience with HRp5 software will be considered an asset,
- Proficiency in the MS Office Applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Good project management skills
- Ability to capture and collate data accurately
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
This role is being offered on a contract basis initially for a period of 12 months.
Interested applicants are asked to kindly submit resumes by August 20th 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
Find more information on our company or the role:
Linkedin: GCG Group Trinidad
Like our Facebook Page for a chance to win a brand new Moto G10 smartphone Sweet TnT Magazine Facebook Page
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.