Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Nestlé Vacancy, Nestlé Vacancy May 2021, OPERATOR, Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 10 months ago by trena16d40511.
May 11, 2021 at 8:28 pm #979044trena16d40511Member
Nestlé Vacancy May 2021
Nestlé Vacancy May 2021
Sales Support SpecialistNestlé, Valsayn, Trinidad and Tobago
About the job
As the Sales Support Specialist is responsible for monitoring, reporting and analysing sales data across channels/customers to support the Sales Manager(s) and commercial team to maximize NNS and market shares gain.
A day in the life of…
To be our preferred candidate, you should ideally possess a considerable amount of work-related skills, knowledge, and experience as detailed below:
- Supports Sales Manager & Commercial Team for achievement of main Sales KPI’s and effective decision making with daily, weekly, monthly reports (sales monitoring, stock levels, customer-distributor performance etc.) to support effective tracking and monitoring of NNS and market shares gain.
- Systematically & independently updates and monitoring of sales dashboards daily in order to track the MTD performance against predefined sales targets
- Works independently with different data sources, conducts analyses and comes up with clear data interpretation (across channels/customers and categories), providing insights and recommendations in order to support sales manager and BDM teams to develop of concrete commercial plans to reach their business objectives.
- Prepare and distribute the sales reports from SAP periodically for the management
- CRM Light Administration and updates -Accurate and timely processing of total trade spend activities via the CRM Light Administrator process, including rebates and discounts for all customers. Promotional discounts of field sales – capture discounts into the system (SAP), check accruals, prepare the documents paid retrospectively by invoice or credit note, close the activities in the system.
- Preparation of monthly NiM Customer Incentive accruals and payments.
- Administration of Hamilton software terminals (Visicom) – ensuring that accurate data is available in sales reps´ hand helds. Prepare monitoring reports and other types of forms, reports, code lists. Capture product, customer and other system parameters according to up-to-date information and requirements of Sales, Marketing, logistics and customers.
- Provides support to Sales manager to respond to BEOs and Marketing Managers questions on business performance by providing timely analysis of relevant data and reports to drive more effective business activities.
- Capture and maintain data for the databases concerning customers, products (sales data), listings and all related activities (plan of routes, customer hierarchy, etc.) for the different systems.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analyses upon the need of management
What Will Make You Successful
- First Degree: B.Sc. In Business Management or Equivalent
- Strong Analytical skills & commercial mind set
- Advanced excel & PowerPoint user
- 5+ years of FMCG (sales, trade, marketing)
- Good with data as well as with people
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages
- Food Production
Find Remote Work From Home & Flexible Jobs
HOW FLEXJOBS WORKS We really care about giving you the cleanest, highest quality, and best database of remote and flexible jobs. Our researchers spend 200 hours a day finding top quality jobs for our members.
Meet the research team and learn more about our process https://fave.co/33BDu7O
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
- Warehouse Supervisor Associated Brands
- HEAD MESSENGER DRIVER Vacancy NCRHA
- Warehouse Vacancies Bryden & Sons (Trinidad) Limited
- Remote Jobs $30,000 to $400,000 USD
- Bermudez Employment Opportunity May 2021
- National Insurance Board Vacancy May 2021
- PTSC Vacancies May 2021
- Government Vacancies May 2021
- JMMB Trinidad and Tobago May 2021 Vacancies
- Republic Bank Career Opportunity May 2021
- Paria Fuel Trading Company Vacancy May 2021
- Call Center Quality Analyst iQor Vacancy
- Public Information Officer United Nations
- Massy Wood Vacancies May 2021
- Warehouse Vacancy Associated Brands
- BHP Trinidad and Tobago Vacancy May 2021
- Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago Vacancy 2021
- Elections and Boundaries Commission Vacancies May 2021
- Assistant Processing Operator Bermudez Group
- Customer Service Representative Work From Home
- Angostura Career Opportunities April 2021
- Virtual Call Center Rep Work from Home in 2021
- Call Center Sales Representative – 100% Remote
- Atlantic LNG Vacancy April 2021
- Ministry of Education Vacancies April 2021
- Pricing and Promotions Specialist Vacancy
- Brand Manager Premium Beverages A.S. Bryden
- Trinity Exploration and Production Job Openings
- UDeCOTT Administrative Vacancy April 2021
- Bermudez Group Employment Opportunities
- Amplia Career Opportunities April 2021
- TSTT Employment Opportunity April 2021
- NCRHA Vacancies April 2021
- JMMB CSR Career Opportunity April 2021
- UDeCOTT Administrative Assistant Vacancy
- 35 Nursing Vacancies 3 year programme
- Merchandising Supervisor Employment Opportunity
- Brydens Sales Representative Vacancies
- UDeCOTT Line Cook Employment Opportunity
Over 9 Million Jobs
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
- 64MP high resolution camera with OIS
- IP67 water and dust resistance
- 2-Day Battery
- Infinity-O Display
Graphic Artists can make money from home
Eid-Ul-Fitr – sweets that make our celebrations
Chocolate cheesecake: Guilt-free recipe for you
Starting a kitchen garden at home
Wedding planning: DIY guide for couples
6 Best Sugar-Free CBD Gummies for You
Survive the lockdown with these 6 tips
Best Engagement Rings of 2021
Honeygain: Earn money for your unused data
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.