Tagged: BHP Trinidad and Tobago Vacancy, BHP Vacancy, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, oil and gas, Oil and gas jobs, petroleum jobs, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
May 3, 2021 at 12:38 pm #978804daniellallanas9ParticipantAbout BHP
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success. Come and be a part of this success.
About The Program
• Our Summer Internship Program is designed with your career goals and personal development in mind. Highlights of the program include:
• 9 week program: Junr 21st to August 20th 2021
• Challenging assignments within your designated discipline that are steered by a set of attainable expectations and deliverables
• An assigned Supervisor and team support and feedback on work-related matters
• Interns will work on group projects including an Environment/Safety project and/or Community project based within the communities in which the Company operates
• Work assignments and projects will involve several presentations and other interactions with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Participation in team building and social events with other interns and employees
About The Role
BHP Petroleum has a strategy to pursue significant upstream opportunities with multiple options for growth to ensure continued success. More information about our portfolio, operations and culture can be found at http://www.BHP.com.
The BHP Petroleum Internship Program was established to give students first-hand experience of working in a petroleum company alongside oil and gas professionals. Interns will work as part of an integrated team on several tasks and projects. The Program was built for a unique experience that offers professional development while networking with other interns, colleagues and senior management.
In this role you will have exposure to [one or more of the following:
• Supply Chain Processes – Our role in the Value Chain across the business
• Sourcing for Oil & Gas Operations
• Category Management – Appreciation of the Contract Management Lifecycle within BHP.
• Purchasing – Procurement Planning, Vendor Selection and Assessment to deliver the right product, at the right price, at the right place in the right time at the right quality
• Offshore and Onshore Operations as it pertains to Warehousing Operations, Inventory Management and Out-Bound Logistics
• Analytics and Improvement – SAP software, Spend Analysis, Supply Chain Metrics
• Students must be nationals/residents of Trinidad and Tobago
• Must be currently pursuing an undergraduate program as a full-time student in the areas of Supply Chain Management (preferred), Industrial Engineering, Finance, Law or other Business Major
• Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA or B Average grade profile
• Global mind-set and awareness
• Students must be dependable and flexible, demonstrate initiative and above all put safety first
• The candidate must be customer service oriented, focussed on adding value, and willing to engage with both internal and external stakeholders
• The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
The size and magnitude of our business not only provides significant opportunity for professional development, but also attractive salary packages with performance based bonuses and unique BHP employee share program.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
BHP is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
- Elections and Boundaries Commission Vacancies May 2021
- Assistant Processing Operator Bermudez Group
- Customer Service Representative Work From Home
- Angostura Career Opportunities April 2021
- Virtual Call Center Rep Work from Home in 2021
- Call Center Sales Representative – 100% Remote
- Atlantic LNG Vacancy April 2021
- Ministry of Education Vacancies April 2021
- Pricing and Promotions Specialist Vacancy
- Brand Manager Premium Beverages A.S. Bryden
- Trinity Exploration and Production Job Openings
- ASCO Logistics Limited Oil & Energy Vacancies
- UDeCOTT Administrative Vacancy April 2021
- Bermudez Group Employment Opportunities
- Amplia Career Opportunities April 2021
- TSTT Employment Opportunity April 2021
- NCRHA Vacancies April 2021
- JMMB CSR Career Opportunity April 2021
- UDeCOTT Administrative Assistant Vacancy
- 35 Nursing Vacancies 3 year programme
- Merchandising Supervisor Employment Opportunity
- Brydens Sales Representative Vacancies
- UDeCOTT Line Cook Employment Opportunity
- Export Centres Company Ltd Vacancy
- Royal Bank of Canada Vacancy April 2021
- Massy Wood Field Supervisor Vacancy 2021
- Elementary & Middle School Counselor Vacancy
- UDeCOTT Career Opportunity April 2021
- Oilfield Career Opportunity April 2021
- NCRHA MAINTENANCEMAN CAREER OPPORTUNITY
- Government Career Opportunities April 2021
- Digital Content Creator Career Opportunity April 2021
- Merchandiser Career Opportunities April 2021
- Digicel Customer Care Agent Vacancy April 2021
- Nursing Job Vacancy April 2021 Salary $23,922- $30,000 (US)
- Port Authority of Trinidad & Tobago Vacancy April 2021 Permanent
- MINISTRY OF PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT JOBS
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
- 64MP high resolution camera with OIS
- IP67 water and dust resistance
- 2-Day Battery
- Infinity-O Display
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support