Tagged: Banking jobs, Career Opportunity, CBTT Vacancy, Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago Vacancy, employment, employment opportunity, Examiner II, finance, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Port of Spain, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
May 3, 2021 at 9:40 am #978800daniellallanas9Participant
Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago Vacancy
Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago Vacancy
Examiner II – Banks & Non-Banks (CBTT)
Monitors assigned financial institutions on an on-going basis to determine whether they are: in sound financial condition, apply governance and risk management strategies that are commensurate with their business model and risks, and comply with statutory and regulatory obligations.
- Prepares and maintains institutional profiles for assigned institutions in accordance with Departmental Standards.
- Reviews and analysis institutional data, regulatory returns and other information for assigned institutions at required frequency to determine the financial soundness and risks of the institutions and compliance with statutory obligations and guidelines, including prudential and market conduct criteria, limits, standards, and thresholds.
- Prepares Risk Assessment Summaries (RAS) as applicable, including risk matrices for assigned institutions at required frequency and in accordance with Departmental standards.
- Functions as the Examiner-in-charge of on-site examinations of assigned institutions.
- Ensured that regulatory issues, including recommendations made in on-site examination reports are acted upon in a timely manner, and followed up to closure.
- Ensures the timely identification of issues and emerging trends impacting assigned institutions as well as the sector and keeps the Senior Examiner abreast of these developments.
- Assists the Senior Examiner with the development of strategies and plans for treating with problem institutions and regulatory breaches for institutions in the Senior Examiner’s portfolio. Ensures that chronologies of events/actions and supporting documentation are prepared and maintained from the initiation of regulatory action to closure.
- Processes applications and responds to queries and ensures that draft recommendatory notes and draft letters, etc. are comprehensive and address all key issues including compliance with statutory requirements.
- Conducts research for the drafting of, and/or drafts supervisory guidelines, policies, procedures, and reporting requirements as directed and ensures that they align with international standards and best practices as well as the domestic legal and regulatory framework.
- Assists with maintaining departmental record management standards and information systems, assisting with departmental projects and other tasks as assigned.
LEVEL OF EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND TRAINING REQUIRED FOR THE JOB:
- A first degree (at least lower second-class honours or a G.P.A. of 3 in Business, Economics, and Accounting or professional designation such as ACCA, CFA, or ASA
- Good working knowledge of financial legislation and prudential guidelines and regulations, including AML/CFT legislation.
- Good analytical skills
- Good writing and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND TRAINING CONSIDERED AS ASSETS FOR THE JOB:
- Previous work experience in Insurance/Banking/Pension/Credit Union
- Auditing/Examination experience
- A post graduate qualification in Economics, Accounting, Actuarial Sciences, Banking and Finance or Business Administration, IT, or Insurance
- CAMS or FIBA or other relevant AML/CFT accreditation
- A minimum of 4-6 years’ relevant work experience in a financial institution, regulatory agency that regulates financial institutions, or auditing/accounting firm
- Significant experience conducting IT Audits and IT Risk Assessments
Closing Date: Thursday May 13, 2021
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those favourably considered will be contacted.
Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago Vacancy 2021
- Elections and Boundaries Commission Vacancies May 2021
- Assistant Processing Operator Bermudez Group
- Customer Service Representative Work From Home
- Angostura Career Opportunities April 2021
- Virtual Call Center Rep Work from Home in 2021
- Call Center Sales Representative – 100% Remote
- Atlantic LNG Vacancy April 2021
- Ministry of Education Vacancies April 2021
- Pricing and Promotions Specialist Vacancy
- Brand Manager Premium Beverages A.S. Bryden
- Trinity Exploration and Production Job Openings
- ASCO Logistics Limited Oil & Energy Vacancies
- UDeCOTT Administrative Vacancy April 2021
- Bermudez Group Employment Opportunities
- Amplia Career Opportunities April 2021
- TSTT Employment Opportunity April 2021
- NCRHA Vacancies April 2021
- JMMB CSR Career Opportunity April 2021
- UDeCOTT Administrative Assistant Vacancy
- 35 Nursing Vacancies 3 year programme
- Merchandising Supervisor Employment Opportunity
- Brydens Sales Representative Vacancies
- UDeCOTT Line Cook Employment Opportunity
- Export Centres Company Ltd Vacancy
- Royal Bank of Canada Vacancy April 2021
- Massy Wood Field Supervisor Vacancy 2021
- Elementary & Middle School Counselor Vacancy
- UDeCOTT Career Opportunity April 2021
- Oilfield Career Opportunity April 2021
- NCRHA MAINTENANCEMAN CAREER OPPORTUNITY
- Government Career Opportunities April 2021
- Digital Content Creator Career Opportunity April 2021
- Merchandiser Career Opportunities April 2021
- Digicel Customer Care Agent Vacancy April 2021
- Nursing Job Vacancy April 2021 Salary $23,922- $30,000 (US)
- Port Authority of Trinidad & Tobago Vacancy April 2021 Permanent
- MINISTRY OF PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT JOBS
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
- 64MP high resolution camera with OIS
- IP67 water and dust resistance
- 2-Day Battery
- Infinity-O Display
Rich, uplifting and comforting – with golden-orange undertones – the 2021 color of the year is a reminder of the sweetness that comes from making together in the kitchen. It’s time to celebrate connection as we bring a touch of warmth to countertops everywhere with the irresistible positivity of Honey.
- Secure 14” Chromebook with up to FHD touchscreen display
- Up to 10-hr battery is perfect for work, school & downtime
- Automatic updates & verified boot process to protect against security threats
Savings of $50.00
Use eCoupon: CHROMEDEAL1
Indulge all of your senses with a smooth glass of John Walker & Sons King George V Blended Scotch Whisky. An opulent blend of the finest whiskies from century-old distilleries, this luxury whisky commemorates the Royal Warrant that King George V granted to John Walker & Sons in 1934. Hints of roasted nuts mingle with smooth dark chocolate in a kaleidoscope of flavors and aromas, gracing this regal flint glass decanter that echoes the iconic slanted Johnnie Walker label. The imposing, sweet smokiness combines elegantly with suggestions of honey and citrus orange to accompany each bottle with a certificate of authenticity and unique serial number. Simply sip it neat with chilled water on the side for an elegantly simple drink.
- One 750 mL bottle of John Walker & Sons King George V Blended Scotch Whisky
- Features hints of roasted nuts, dark chocolate and an imposing sweet smokiness
- 86 Proof
- An opulent blend of the finest whiskies from century-old distilleries
- Luxury whisky commemorating the Royal Warrant granted by King George V in 1934
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity with a unique serial number
Includes one 86 proof 750 mL bottle of King George V Blended Scotch Whisky.
Please Drink Responsibly.
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago Vacancy 2021,
Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago Vacancy 2021,
Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago Vacancy 2021,Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago Vacancy 2021
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.