Tagged: Banking jobs, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Port of Spain, Quality Assurance Lead, RBC Vacancy, RBC Vacancy March 2021, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work from home
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 2 months ago by epoxin.
March 13, 2021 at 9:27 pm #977580epoxinParticipant
RBC Vacancy March 2021
Quality Assurance Lead
Address: 8 Sweet Briar Road, Port of Spain, Port of Spain, Trinidad And TobagoEmployment Type: Full TimeCareer Level: Experienced Hire/ProfessionalApplication Deadline: 03/19/2021
What is the opportunity?
In this role you will be accountable for driving quality and champion defect prevention/early defect detection and for maximizing test coverage and using business analysis techniques to optimize testing activities.
What will you do?
- Manage project test activities and aligning to RBC Quality Engineering practices while partnering across IT and with assigned business lines to plan functional and nonfunctional testing activities
- Develop project/program test plans and strategies with a focus on optimized coverage for assigned programs/projects through the application lifecycle and managing end to end quality project activities
- Responsible for maximizing automation for all project deliverables and for following defined processes and tools and alignment with overall QE strategy and framework
- Promotes collaboration and partnering to develop and meet core project objectives and provides coaching to team members on QE, Agile, DevOps and applicable RBC processes, practices and tools
- Utilize service virtualization tools to enable early testing
- Develop and execute test plans for ecosystem/program/large projects
- Lead technical test effort and coaching junior resources
- Manage project resources and vendor coordination
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with team members, stakeholders and business partners using a variety of techniques and collaboration from initiation to close
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Resolve conflicts/issues and escalates as appropriate
- Responsible for developing project/program test plans and strategies with a focus on optimized coverage for assigned programs/projects through the application lifecycle and managing end to end quality project activities
- Execute Performance Management processes, including ensuring development plans & performance reviews are in place
What do you need to succeed?
- Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related (technical) degree/diploma
- 4 to 7 years of related experience, with some technical leadership experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a QA/test environment with a focus on technical, automated testing in a variety of environments (cloud, distributed or mainframe, business workflows and services/APIs, databases)
- Hands on experience with defining Test strategy and test approach for small and medium size projects in Agile and Non-agile projects
- Experience in test case design at different levels (component/service, integration, end to end/user scenarios) or non-functional testing (depending on role)
- Experience in DevOps operations and test integration, processes and tools
- Strong understanding of testing frameworks & methodologies (Agile Management Framework & Iterative Waterfall) and best practices
- Very good communication skills; ability to focus and prioritize and solve complex technical problems
Nice to Have
- Experience reviewing artefacts including code reviews (application and test automation scripts)
- Hands on expertise in a variety of test automation frameworks/tools (e.g., Robot Framework, TestNG, SOAPUI, RIT), and script development using scripting languages (e.g., Perl, Python, Bash, etc.)
- Experience in DevOps operations (with tools like Jenkins) and test integration, processes and tools (HP ALM, JIRA, etc.)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work and take on progressively greater accountabilities
Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
City: Port of Spain
Address: 8 Sweet Briar Road
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel(%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 03/19/2021
Platform: Technology and Operations
RBC Vacancy March 2021
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
- Beverage Manager Vacancy Brix Hotel
- Promoter Vacancy A.S. Bryden & Sons
- TSTT Vacancies March 2021
- Vacancies at The Judiciary of Trinidad and Tobago
- Ministry of Health Vacancy March 2021
- Digicel Vacancy March 2021
- Brooks Running Career Opportunity
- Government Jobs March 2021
- Call Center Employment Opportunity
- Brix Hotel Restaurant Supervisor Vacancy
- Blue Waters Employment Opportunities March 2021
- UNIPET Vacancies March 2021
- NIPDEC Vacancy March 2021
- Colgate Palmolive Vacancy March 2021
- Professional Babysitter Employment Opportunity
- Angostura Vacancy March 2021
- Government Vacancies March 2021
- Social Media Specialist Vacancy
- A.S. Bryden & Sons Merchandiser Vacancy
- Digicel Vacancy March 2021
- Front Office Supervisor Vacancy
- Gopaul Vacancies March 2021
- Remote Jobs March 2021
- Nestlé Vacancy March 2021
- Scotiabank Vacancy March 2021
Over 9 Million Jobs
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Apply With One Tap
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
Orig. USD 240.00
Now USD 79.99 (66% off)
Orig. USD 280.00
Now USD 149.99 (46% off)
USD 59.00Sale USD 44.25Sizes: 34E, 34F, 34FF, 34G, 34GG, 34H, 34HH, 34J, 34JJ, 34K, 36E, 36F, 36G, 36GG, 36H, 36HH, 38DD, 38E, 38F, 38G, 38GG, 38H, 38HH, 38JJ, 40DD, 40E, 40F, 40FF, 40G, 40GG, 40H, 40HH, 40JJ, 40K, 42DDD, 42E, 42F, 42G, 42H, 42JJ, 42K, 44E, 44F, 46F, 46H, 46HH
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.