By Taye Antoine. “You might not like the idea of sharing your data but it’s completely safe… Honeygain only sells your data traffic to trusted partners.”
What is Honeygain?
Honeygain is an app for MacOS, Android and Windows that allows you to share your unused data in return for cash. Your devices are connected to the internet most of time, but when you are not using your phone or computer, like when you are asleep, your data remain unused.
Is Honeygain safe?
You might not like the idea of sharing your data, but it’s completely safe. Why you may ask?
– Honeygain only sells your data traffic to trusted partners like data scientists and Fortune 500 companies.
– Honeygain doesn’t even gather personal data except for your email address, your name and your IP address.
– The app also uses security controls:
* You can choose the amount of data you would like to sell per day
* All connections are encrypted
* The app doesn’t access your storage
If this doesn’t convince you, think about it in this way. You share unused data to many apps such as Facebook, Whatsapp and even Instagram without your knowledge so why not share your data for a small amount of cash?
Daily computing companion
- Intel® Pentium® processors let you to stream & work with ease
- 14 inch HD display with thin borders provides an extraordinary viewing experience
- Weighing just 1.4kg / 3.09lbs, take this lightweight & portable laptop anywhere
- Enjoy built-in dual speakers from Dolby Audio™ boasting rich sound
- Includes 1 year Microsoft 365 Personal with 1 TB Cloud Storage
Starting at US$259.99 Save 18%
How do you earn money?
When you download the app and set up everything, Honeygain will then start using your unused data. The app’s dashboard will keep you up to date on how much data and money you’ve earned. The best way to earn money fast is by using the app on many devices.
How much can you earn with Honeygain?
You earn one credit for every 10MB of traffic that you share. The current rate is $1USD per 10GB shared.
For every hour the app is running in the background it gains approximately 200-250mbs.
According to Honeygain:
– You can earn $20 per month sharing your data from three devices for six hours per day;
$50 per month running seven devices to reach 15GB of sharing and allowing for content delivery 24 hours per day
– Traffic can fluctuate, so on some days you can earn more money and some days you will earn less
Does it drain your battery?
This app runs in the background and drains little to no energy from your battery.
When can you cash out?
When you reach your first $20USD on Honeygain, then you can cash out. You can use cash out using Paypal transfer or even Bitcoin transfer. But you also have the decision to not cash out and let the money pile up and cash out on a later date. It uses either your mobile data or internet connection to operate.
You can download the honey app here using my referral code to start off your journey with $5 added to your account https://r.honeygain.me/TAYEA320CB.
Every month in 2023 we will be giving away one PlayStation 5. To qualify join our Facebook group, TikTok and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
You may also like:
Self-lacing shoes: Amazing futuristic technology
Huawei smartphone owners should delete these apps
Apps that may be secretly spying on you
Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 3 (11”, AMD) 2 in 1 Laptop
- AMD Athlon™ 3000 Series Mobile Processors provide amazing responsiveness & efficiency for everyday productivity
- AMD Radeon™ Graphics with high-definition 720p delivers stunning graphics on an 11” FHD touchscreen display
- 2 in 1 design lets you work, play and do so much more in four different modes including tablet mode
- Physical webcam privacy shutter keeps you secure by simply sliding the built-in cover
- Compact & lightweight at 2.6lbs (1.2kg). Carry with you around the house or toss in your bag as you walk out the door
Starting at US$289.99
Galaxy S21+ 5G
Galaxy S21 5G
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
|Galaxy S21||Galaxy S21 Plus||Galaxy S21 Ultra|
|Display size, resolution||6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels),||6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels)||6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels),|
|Pixel density||421 ppi||394 ppi||515 ppi|
|Dimensions (Inches)||2.80×5.97×0.31 in||2.97×6.35×0.30 in||2.97×6.50×0.35 in|
|Dimensions (Millimeters)||71.2×151.7×7.9 mm||75.6×161.5×7.8 mm||75.6×165.1×8.9 mm|
|Weight (Ounces, Grams)||6.03 oz; 171g||7.12 oz; 202g||8.07 oz; 229 g|
|Mobile software||Android 11||Android 11||Android 11|
|Camera||64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide)||64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide)||108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto)|
|Processor||Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz)||Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz)||Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz)|
|Battery||4,000 mAh||4,800 mAh||5,000 mAh|
|Special features||IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging,||IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging,||IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support|
You must log in to post a comment.