Tagged: Atlantic LNG, Atlantic LNG Vacancy April 2021, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, energy jobs, Energy vacancies, Full Time, Inspection Engineering, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, LNG jobs, OPERATOR, Team Lead, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
April 29, 2021 at 5:37 am #978708yzubiMember
Atlantic LNG Vacancy April 2021
Atlantic LNG Vacancy April 2021
Team Lead – Inspection Engineering
Atlantic LNG Company of Trinidad and Tobago
The jobholder is responsible for managing the material degradation mechanism by developing and implementing the necessary mitigation and monitoring/inspection plans to maintain integrity of static equipment and assets.
The jobholder is responsible for managing the material degradation mechanism by developing and implementing the necessary mitigation and monitoring/inspection plans to maintain integrity of static equipment and assets. This is in line with the minimum requirements of the AIMS (Atlantic Integrity Management Standard) and the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies and programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs the Inspection/Corrosion Management plans to minimise the impacts associated with the referred degradation threats.
- Develops and implements the Inspection Strategies based on Risk Based Inspection (RBI) program as per Recognised and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices (RAGAGEP).
- Implements the Inspection Data Management System (IDMS) that allows tracking of the material degradation processes and the inspection programs.
- Handles handover of the mitigation plans to the Reliability and Maintenance department and tracks compliance as necessary.
- Delivers the annual Inspection and Corrosion Management scopes for routine and TAR works.
- Ensures the upload of the Inspection plan in the Maintenance Management System (MAXIMO).
- Provides the resources and expertise to implement the inspection and corrosion monitoring programs.
- Ensures that the Inspection/Corrosion Management strategies leverage on the best available technologies and are followed by putting in place the corresponding performance and assurance management processes.
- Provides advice on topics relevant to the material degradation mechanisms and the associated monitoring techniques.
- Manages the Hose Integrity Program, Lifting Equipment and Structural Integrity Management programs to ensure that these are maintained in accordance with Atlantic’s guidelines.
- Reviews the performance of team members and identifies strategies for gap closure and personnel development.
- Coaches and mentors staff to ensure growth and development to achieve department objectives and sustainability.
- Assists in the management of the budget to ensure that expenditure is in keeping with budgeted allocations.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- A BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Inspection Engineering or a related engineering discipline from a recognized, accredited institution.
- Professional qualification to at least one of the following: Certified by the Board of Engineering of Trinidad and Tobago, a Professional Engineer (P.E.) US standard or Chartered Engineer (C.E.) UK standard.
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in broad based work in the Oil & Gas sector and preferably in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) or Downstream (Refinery or Chemicals Plants), with extensive management training and specialised technical and operations experience including Inspection and Quality Assurance / Quality Control programs., with a minimum of five (5) years’ supervisory experience.
- Solid knowledge and practical experience in Corrosion Management, Inspection programs and techniques in plants construction and Modification projects.
- Understands the principles of integrating responsibility for safety within the management system with a good understanding of current international standards.
- Basic Knowledge of Integrity Management System structure, resources for training and implementation.
- Solid knowledge of Systemic approaches including ISO 9000.
- Ministry of Education Vacancies April 2021
- Papa John’s Store Manager & Assistant Manager Vacancies
- Pricing and Promotions Specialist Vacancy
- Brand Manager Premium Beverages A.S. Bryden
- Trinity Exploration and Production Job Openings
- ASCO Logistics Limited Oil & Energy Vacancies
- UDeCOTT Administrative Vacancy April 2021
- Bermudez Group Employment Opportunities
- Amplia Career Opportunities April 2021
- TSTT Employment Opportunity April 2021
- NCRHA Vacancies April 2021
- JMMB CSR Career Opportunity April 2021
- UDeCOTT Administrative Assistant Vacancy
- 35 Nursing Vacancies 3 year programme
- Merchandising Supervisor Employment Opportunity
- Brydens Sales Representative Vacancies
- UDeCOTT Line Cook Employment Opportunity
- Export Centres Company Ltd Vacancy
- Royal Bank of Canada Vacancy April 2021
- Massy Wood Field Supervisor Vacancy 2021
- Elementary & Middle School Counselor Vacancy
- UDeCOTT Career Opportunity April 2021
- Oilfield Career Opportunity April 2021
- NCRHA MAINTENANCEMAN CAREER OPPORTUNITY
- Casino Jobs Available Multiple Positions April 2021
- Government Career Opportunities April 2021
- Digital Content Creator Career Opportunity April 2021
- Merchandiser Career Opportunities April 2021
- Digicel Customer Care Agent Vacancy April 2021
- Nursing Job Vacancy April 2021 Salary $23,922- $30,000 (US)
- Burger King Employment Opportunities April 2021
- PIZZA / BURGER BOYS Career Opportunity
- JMMB Vacancies April 2021
- HDC Career Opportunities April 2021
- Security Employment Opportunities
- Remote Job Trinidad and Tobago US$400,000/yr
- Caribbean Gas Chemical Ltd Vacancy
- Angostura Vacancies April 2021
- UDeCOTT Vacancies April 2021
- Oil and Gas Vacancies Worldwide 2021
- Brydens Vacancy April 2021
- Port Authority of Trinidad & Tobago Vacancy April 2021 Permanent
- MINISTRY OF PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT JOBS
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
Alone we are strong, united we thrive.
Together we create the Power of She.
Mother’s Day SaleSuggested Retail$141.39Was $107.99Now USD$87.993 (8% off)
Suggested Retail USD$149,500.00Was USD$140,173.99Now USD$104,650.00 (30% off)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.