Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, E Commerce Specialist Vacancy, E Commerce Specialist Vacancy July 2021, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, Remote Jobs, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
July 2, 2021 at 10:08 pm #980548tonymontagueParticipant
E Commerce Specialist Vacancy
E Commerce Specialist Vacancy
RADWAG USA, Miami, FL, USA
US$36,800 to US$37,272 Annually
Dental, Medical, Vision
Working at Radwagusa means you are impacting the world in important ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world’s laboratories, and production facilities. We manufacture, sell, and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh – from the infinitely small with the highest accuracy requirements for use across the world’s largest pharmaceutical firms, and laboratories.
About this Position:
Radwag Sales and Service Division needs an E-commerce Specialistto work at our Radwag USA office in the North Miami Beach, FL area. The E-commerce Specialist is responsible for helping manage and develop our online presence on various platforms, like Amazon, google, and other outlets. The E-commerce Specialist is also responsible for managing an ad budget dedicated to online advertising and supporting our B2B structure, as well as our website shop.
· Global market strength and worldwide leadership in weighing
· A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
· Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards
· State-of-the-art laboratory solutions
· Worldwide distribution network
· Daily monitoring and analysis of all advertising campaigns.
- Developing eCommerce sites on eCommerce platform or Amazon platform Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with company clients.
· Professionally Communicate with customers: Handle online chat inquiries; Answer inbound calls, provide product information to clients, provide conflict resolution.
· Assists with executing eCommerce strategies and post-purchase improvement.
- Ensuring all orders are fulfilled timely by shipping group.
- Collaborate with the sales staff to monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders are completed on time.
- Setting up payment integration, shipping methods and taxes in Radwag platform
· Receive and process orders received through online purchasing.
- Manage Paid Ads as well as Social adds. (Google, Amazon, Social Media)
· Write and edit product content that will be published on e-Commerce websites/portals.
E-commerce Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
· Proven working experience in digital marketing.
· Experience with Amazon Marketing Services
· Skilled in creating, managing, and perfecting product listings on Amazon, including planning, and creating paid search campaigns.
- Understanding and ability to navigate Amazon’s systems with the knowhow to help resolve any Amazon.com issues.
- Experience in managing hundreds of skus.
- Google Ads
- Google Ads Campaign Management.
- Amazon E-commerce
Educational / Experience
-High School degree or equivalent. Some college is desirable
-Minimum of 1-year administrative experience
-Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operation and procedure manuals
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
-Able to use a calculator
US$1,500.00 With 77% off
-Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office
-Attention to the detail
-Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
-Proactive and self-motivated. Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills. Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
-Must possess strong sense of urgency
-Extended periods of sitting are also required
In addition to a great work environment we offer:
-Benefits: Health Insurance
-Paid Vacation Time
-Paid National Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,800.00 – $37,275.00 per year
Company address: 19599 NE 10th Pl, Miami, FL 33179
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
Alcon Medical Sales Representative Vacancy, Alcon Medical Sales Representative Vacancy, Alcon Medical Sales Representative Vacancy, Alcon Medical Sales Representative Vacancy, Alcon Medical Sales Representative Vacancy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.