Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Jobs in New York, Jobs in New York visa sponsor, Sales Representative, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, visa sponsor, work
April 23, 2021 at 4:02 pm #978396cierradowling6Participant
Jobs in New York visa sponsor
Jobs in New York visa sponsor
Paid Media Analyst Toptal New York, NY
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $100+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
Toptal is looking for a Paid Media Analyst to join our Growth Marketing Analytics team. Our ideal candidate has extensive Paid Media analytics experience and has a strong grasp on how to query, manipulate and build data pipelines and visualization dashboards to arrive at informative, meaningful recommendations. This person has the curiosity, work ethic, and experience that allows them to dive into large datasets to find insights and areas to test across digital marketing efforts. We are looking for someone with in-depth experience with paid media channels (search, social, programmatic/display), operations, and data infrastructure.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- Partner with Paid Media team to identify the opportunities for campaign optimizations.
- Build solid hypotheses and design experiments.
- Build and maintain Paid Media dashboards.
- Define and analyze metrics that determine the success of initiatives or campaigns.
- Apply a diverse set of analytical tactics to solve problems, producing actionable insights.
- Apply your expertise in data analytics to see beyond the numbers and understand the behavior of our visitors and leads.
- Influence and inform the Paid Media team through data-based recommendations.
- Identify and drive initiatives to enhance Toptal’s data ecosystem.
In The First Week, Expect To
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Become acquainted with the teams, product, and business operations.
- Work closely with the Growth Analytics team to learn about our data ecosystem.
In The First Month, Expect To
- Work closely with the Paid Media team to fully understand their needs.
- Gain a solid understanding of the data and tools you will be using.
- Start attending the relevant team rituals such as planning, standups, and retros.
In The First Three Months, Expect To
- Own all of the data aspects of key Paid Media channels.
In The First Six Months, Expect To
- Understand funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors, and trends to find opportunities for new initiatives or optimizations.
In The First Year, Expect To
- Own, coordinate, and solve complex, cross-functional challenges that extend beyond the traditional boundaries of paid media and data analytics.
- 4+ years of analytics experience, with at least 2 of those years collaborating with Paid Media teams.
- Experience with key Paid Media platforms, Google Analytics, SQL, and BI tools (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBi, etc.) is required; experience with Python is a plus.
- A BA/BS degree, preferably in an analytical field.
- Ability to explain complex issues simply and intuitively, and willingness to challenge assumptions, communicate limitations, and flag blind spots.
- Strong understanding of exploratory data analysis, hypothesis testing, experimentation, regressions, and experimentation logic and biases.
- Track record of linking data and analytics to business strategy and operations to drive real impact and understand the underlying processes and behaviors.
- Strong attention to detail. We build trust through quality.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Junior Web Content Manager, Creative CircleNew York, NY
Our client, a D2C wellness company is looking for a freelance Web Content Manager to assist their team 15-20 hours per week through the end of 2021!
The Web Content Manager Will
- handle uploading both visual and copy content to their CMS, and ideally review the website daily to ensure accuracy in the content / handle general proofing needs
- establish a workflow internally to handle uploading content for various departments
- have proficiency in coding / technical language to ensure a smooth workflow throughout the engagement
The Web Content Manager Has
- ideally 2+ years of experience in handling web content / uploading assets to a CMS
- proficiency / understanding of HTML / CSS
- ability to project manage their own workflow and prioritize tasks
- their own computer, and the ability to work offsite with the team 15-20 hours per week through the end of the year
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
For Creative Circle to represent candidates for freelance opportunities, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need of employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.
Marketing, Public Relations, Writing/Editing
Marketing and Advertising, Computer Software. Internet
- Amplia Career Opportunities April 2021
- TSTT Employment Opportunity April 2021
- NCRHA Vacancies April 2021
- JMMB CSR Career Opportunity April 2021
- UDeCOTT Administrative Assistant Vacancy
- 35 Nursing Vacancies 3 year programme
- Merchandising Supervisor Employment Opportunity
- Brydens Sales Representative Vacancies
- UDeCOTT Line Cook Employment Opportunity
- Export Centres Company Ltd Vacancy
- Royal Bank of Canada Vacancy April 2021
- Massy Wood Field Supervisor Vacancy 2021
- Elementary & Middle School Counselor Vacancy
- UDeCOTT Career Opportunity April 2021
- Oilfield Career Opportunity April 2021
- NCRHA MAINTENANCEMAN CAREER OPPORTUNITY
- Casino Jobs Available Multiple Positions April 2021
- Government Career Opportunities April 2021
- Digital Content Creator Career Opportunity April 2021
- Merchandiser Career Opportunities April 2021
- Digicel Customer Care Agent Vacancy April 2021
- Nursing Job Vacancy April 2021 Salary $23,922- $30,000 (US)
- Burger King Employment Opportunities April 2021
- PIZZA / BURGER BOYS Career Opportunity
- JMMB Vacancies April 2021
- HDC Career Opportunities April 2021
- Security Employment Opportunities
- Remote Job Trinidad and Tobago US$400,000/yr
- Caribbean Gas Chemical Ltd Vacancy
- Angostura Vacancies April 2021
- UDeCOTT Vacancies April 2021
- Oil and Gas Vacancies Worldwide 2021
- Brydens Vacancy April 2021
- Port Authority of Trinidad & Tobago Vacancy April 2021 Permanent
- MINISTRY OF PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT JOBS
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
ArticlesOrig. USD 240.00
Now USD 79.99 (66% off)
USD 139.00Sizes: 14W, 16W, 18W, 20W, 22W, 24W
$20 OFF $75+
$30 OFF $100+
$50 OFF $150+
Get more, save more! Enjoy up to $50 off your purchase for a limited time. Online and in-store. No code needed. Some exclusions apply.
An iconic fragrance, J’adore Eau de Parfum is the grand feminine floral by the House of Dior.
Finely crafted and tuned to the last detail like a custom-made flower, J’adore brings in the most beautiful flowers from around the world in its composition. The floral and fruity notes of the Ylang-Ylang and Turkish Damascus Rose essences, blend with the rare duo of Jasmine Grandiflorum from Grasse and Indian Jasmine Sambac that are full of fruity and voluptuous sensuality.
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.